Karma War Veterans

Ronnie Coleman

Karma War Veterans  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lost about 1.5k land, 1.5k infra and 500 infra IIRC, but I'm now about 1k infra, 1k tech above and 1k land below where I was prewar. Rebuilt the infra a few months ago, but only got the warchest where I wanted in the past month and a half or so.

I took a big hit in the No CB War. I had built back almost up to where I had been before the war when the Karma War broke out. I lost over 1000 infra in that war, with tons of tech losses and land losses. I've rebuilt fully and then some.

This is why we keep warchests. So we can rebuild fully and then some after a big war.

• 2 weeks later...

I lost a total of 23k infra and 7k tech during the Karma war, but I destroyed ~40k infra and ~11k tech from my opponents.

I was actually limited on my rebuild by admin himself, daily click limits would not allow me to buy back above 15k infra the day the war ended so I had to spread it out a bit. Warchests of over 5 billion come in handy.

I lost a total of 23k infra and 7k tech during the Karma war, but I destroyed ~40k infra and ~11k tech from my opponents.

I was actually limited on my rebuild by admin himself, daily click limits would not allow me to buy back above 15k infra the day the war ended so I had to spread it out a bit. Warchests of over 5 billion come in handy.

I want to have your babies. Also the warchest.

Wow, I don't even want to think about this. I was around 25k NS before the war, after almost three months of fighting I was down below 2k and bill locked. After a little aid and constant tech selling I'm finally up to 11.5k. Rebuilding has been slow but it could have been faster if not for my apathy and horrible resources.

• 3 weeks later...

Dropped roughly 25k NS during karma thanks to a lot of nukes. Had plenty of fun sending glowing packages in return and blockading my opponents.

Recovered infra in less than a week, recovered warchest in less than two weeks while aiding others/sending reps. I'm currently stronger than i was prior to the minor karma skirmish.