Karma War Veterans

Ronnie Coleman

Karma War Veterans  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a simple question for Karma War Veterans.

I personally have not recovered yet fully.

First, I lost about 8,000 nation strength in the war.

Second, I still need about 3,000 nation strength to recover fully.

So I have only recovered 5,000 NS.

Edited by Pillihp

8100/9100 infra lost, all my land (12k) lost, 2900/3900 tech lost, $550m (entire warchest) lost. Went from 75-80k NS to ~10k. Currently at 29k, without nukes or an air force. I guess I still need 50k NS to recover fully, although a lot of that NS came from military.

Edited by Viluin

8100/9100 infra lost, all my land (12k) lost, 2900/3900 tech lost, $550m (entire warchest) lost. Went from 75-80k NS to ~10k. Currently at 29k, without nukes or an air force. I guess I still need 50k NS to recover fully, although a lot of that NS came from military.

Ouch that stinks, I guess I was hit very lightly.

Edited by Pillihp

If you lost 0 nation strength than how can you be a Karma War Veteran?

I don't think that was the problem he was alluding to. In question 2 if you answer yes that you're fully rebuilt, question 3 isn't relevant. But the poll is constructed so to register your vote you must select one of the options for each question. Thus the results for question 3 are offf due to those answering yes to question 2 being forced to select an answer to question 3 that has no bearing to their situation.

I don't think that was the problem he was alluding to. In question 2 if you answer yes that you're fully rebuilt, question 3 isn't relevant. But the poll is constructed so to register your vote you must select one of the options for each question. Thus the results for question 3 are offf due to those answering yes to question 2 being forced to select an answer to question 3 that has no bearing to their situation.

Yea. What he said.

Not interested in voting till that's fixed up. But I'll just say that I lost ~10000 NS and I have since completely recovered and am now stronger than before the war began. Without help from reps! B)

Edited by capitalC

I lost 50k NS - from 55k to 5k.

I was 21 infra from ZI.

I lost 1300 tech and nearly all my land. Heck, most of the 5k NS I had left was from my remaining tech.

I'm at 28.3k NS now, still have quite a ways to go. I'm not militarized much, just minimum soldiers, a couple of tanks, max planes (Hadda do it), and 8 nukes

Edited by FinsterBaby

Im actually stronger than before the war. I lost about 1-2k nfra that brought me down to 4-5k but now im back up to 7.3k thanks to a couple of back to back donations

oh and I didnt get any reps cuz I left Athens when there werent any more targets in range :v:

Edited by King Death II

I was actually stronger for most of the war than I was pre-war, due to large initial land and tech gains. By the end of the war I was down by about 5k-10k NS, I don't remember the exact amount, but it took me about a week to recover, and that was mostly waiting for my nuclear anarchy to clear; I've got about 30k more NS now than I did before the war. That was all done without reps because we didn't want or ask for any. I could've continued fighting for at least another six months, though I probably would've had to start dipping into my rebuilding funds within another two or three months.