The Amazing Survivalist Alliance Race

Jack Diorno

By taking this topic seriously and getting defensive about it, all they've done is somewhat validate the notion of the original post. The original post was not deserving of serious replies.

That's always been the great thing about TOP. You give 'em a little prod and they come out in force gnashing their teeth and spitting venom. Ten minutes later your immediate superior queries you with an exasperated "wtf" because you've made him endure a self-righteous rant about respect from Crymson.

Then you get up the next day and do it again, happy to have found one constant in the world.

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure we have all done things we later regret on planet Bob, this is one of those. It was a good idea at the time but back then we didnt know Pacificas true colours. If i could go back to the day it got signed i for one would change it as would others.

But alas we cannot, and i guess it makes all you guys happy to just go LOL 1 year clause that was stupid.

Okay, let me get this straight. Obvious tensions are mounting between the NPO and several alliances, including your closest ally, Gremlins. Now, if a war is to be fought, NPO knows you are much closer to Gremlins than you are they. When the time comes to pick and choose, they know you're going with Gremlins. So there they come knocking, asking for a treaty with a one year cancellation clause. Did it ever occur to you that there might be a reason to that other than "we really, really like you guys?" I mean, normally people downgrade with the side they're going against and upgrade with those they have cast their lot with. Yet you do the opposite? Really, what goes on in the private channels of the MHA's leadership cadre? Anything at all?

Nor, by most accounts, was it asking for any. Seriously...This entire nearly 20 pages was caused by overreactions. I would ask if folks had anything better to do, but I already know that answer to that one <_<

By all accounts, the first 4-5 pages were not overly serious but were still racking up posts rapidly. It stands to reason, then, that the thread would have become quite bloated irrespective of any overreactions.

No U? Lrn 2 read? Or my favorite roll a hard 6. See look, I can spout random nonsense at posts too....

OOC: If only I hadn't shot my computer, I could show the reason why this is a lie.

IC: You can claim its nonsense, but promises were made from Gremlins to TOP in order to get them to join the war on our side, according to you yourself doing the war.

That's always been the great thing about TOP. You give 'em a little prod and they come out in force gnashing their teeth and spitting venom. Ten minutes later your immediate superior queries you with an exasperated "wtf" because you've made him endure a self-righteous rant about respect from Crymson.

Then you get up the next day and do it again, happy to have found one constant in the world.

The best thing is probably that we enjoy showing falsehoods in the so-called prods (more like attempts to insult) from the world at large.

Also, you should at least follow Cato a bit better. Citing him once and then forgetting about it is a bit of a misquote, IMO.

I suppose a lot of that is due to us being a bit more active then the typical alliance and reading the OWF more. That being said I prefer to say we "roar" then gnash teeth or spit venon.

The best thing is probably that we enjoy showing falsehoods in the so-called prods (more like attempts to insult) from the world at large.

And doing such a great job of it.

Also, you should at least follow Cato a bit better. Citing him once and then forgetting about it is a bit of a misquote, IMO.

There was nothing to show false in the op. All you've done, is try to to disprove a joke, which takes the original broad focus of the joke, and narrow it down to TOP and MHA.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

There was nothing to show false in the op. All you've done, is try to to disprove a joke, which takes the original broad focus of the joke, and narrow it down to TOP and MHA.

Actually, the numbers were false, as in wrong. Nice try though.

OOC: If only I hadn't shot my computer, I could show the reason why this is a lie.

IC: You can claim its nonsense, but promises were made from Gremlins to TOP in order to get them to join the war on our side, according to you yourself doing the war.

By promise you mean I told others against IRON that if we try to handicap IRON for a very long time in regards to reps that it'd be likely that TOP gets so pissed off, honors all treaties to the word, hits everyone against IRON, hits everyone against OG, hits everyone against Umbrella, etc. etc. and just declare war on as many people as allowed to in a fit of rage and that it would behoove us all against IRON to not do so and thus bring TOP in specifically on our side only. Yes if those are the promises then yes. I never promised

Actually, the numbers were false, as in wrong. Nice try though.

The numbers are meaningless really, but how are the numbers in the OP false? The treaties were canceled or not enacted, correct?

Regardless, I'm not going to argue with you over it, since the OP isn't serious.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

I suppose a lot of that is due to us being a bit more active then the typical alliance and reading the OWF more. That being said I prefer to say we "roar" then gnash teeth or spit venon.

And yet your boys have the gall to sit back and point out whom they think are positive and negative influences on these boards? They really should look at themselves and their reaction to this thread.

You guys literally cannot pull yourselves away from it LM. It is like you are transfixed. You yourselves have turned this into a major issue much more then Jack did. You have shown a chink in your armor, you have shown you are worried and are defensive. How many of the TOP responses here are just personal attacks?

I like you LM but damn....you have been TOPified here. I realize you are now a Voted Representative of TOP now but you can still be yourself. Hell, doing such would have helped TOP much more then this. What the hell do you guys think you are achieving here?

Edited by HeinousOne

What promises?

Which strings?

People sure did take this thread seriously. Im gonna assume this is the reaction Jack hoped for and applaud his efforts. Also, thanks to everyone whos so pissed off. I probably wouldn't have even seen this thread if it wasn't rocketed to 20 pages.

As the saying goes, a spade's a spade.
By taking this topic seriously and getting defensive about it, all they've done is somewhat validate the notion of the original post. The original post was not deserving of serious replies.

Apparently we're supposed to not act defensive when people call us names, because the names were made in jest! With false numbers! Hell, these two posts come right after each other and contradict each other. Survivalist is a survivalist, but don't take it seriously because it's just pretend numbers.

Please, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Azaghul is right.

People sure did take this thread seriously. Im gonna assume this is the reaction Jack hoped for and applaud his efforts. Also, thanks to everyone whos so pissed off. I probably wouldn't have even seen this thread if it wasn't rocketed to 20 pages.

Yes, well, if I call you an idiot and say I will destroy you I can also say your annoyance is what I wanted, but that wouldn't make YOUR actions the problem.

Please, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. Azaghul is right.

As was Crymson 13 pages ago.

Let's be done with this thread for now; our interactions with those accusing us of whatever manner of things are not producing anything constructive.

Yet TOP's idiocy continues to fuel the fire.

And yet your boys have the gall to sit back and point out whom they think are positive and negative influences on these boards? They really should look at themselves and their reaction to this thread.

You guys literally cannot pull yourselves away from it LM. It is like you are transfixed. You yourselves have turned this into a major issue much more then Jack did. You have shown a chink in your armor, you have shown you are worried and are defensive. How many of the TOP responses here are just personal attacks?

I like you LM but damn....you have been TOPified here. I realize you are now a Voted Representative of TOP now but you can still be yourself. Hell, doing such would have helped TOP much more then this. What the hell do you guys think you are achieving here?

Oh I fully agree that there has been a ton of overreaction by a lot of people. I only continue to post in regards to misinformation about the Karma war as I feel as though I have the knowledge to thoroughly disprove anyone spouting off wrong information. Do I feel as though we've been painted poorly? Yes. That being said I'm completely okay with differing opinions. What I have an issue with is misinformation, hence why I post in regards to that. I offered no promises to TOP in regards to IRON. When TOP entered there were no strings attached. All and all though yes I will agree that a lot of people have overreacted, myself included at times, as none of us are fan of people taking pot shots at us (I do not think the OP is one of those pot shots mind you).

Yes, well, if I call you an idiot and say I will destroy you I can also say your annoyance is what I wanted, but that wouldn't make YOUR actions the problem.

Aren't we defensive. My post wasn't attacking TOP or your reaction, just pointing out that you guys are the only reason this thread has gotten as big as it is. This is by definition an overreaction. Also I wouldn't be annoyed by you calling me an idiot or threatening to destroy me. The proof in this is the fact that people seem to do it all time. Welcome to CN.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Didn't Crymson say TOP would be leaving this topic 11 pages ago?

Crymson isn't the boss of me!

He's some washed up, bitter old guy who used to do government work for TOP which eventually drove him AROUND THE BEND! In many respects, he's very much like me, but, you know, much better and with more words.

As the saying goes, a spade's a spade.

In TOP, we consider ourselves more of a Mobile Entrenching Tool.

The only logs I have of talks with Gramlins tend to involve me insinuating they should copulate with their mothers. Also, if you think that "Hey guys, I'm going to kick the hell out of your mate, but it's all cool cos I'm only going to do it for a minute and then only nick £10 from his wallet" is the way to get TOP on your side... well, your really don't know us well at all, buddy.

The only logs I have from LM from my Karma war government time are of him calling me a tool for making his life difficult. If that's a inducement to get my vote to drum TOP on to the Karma side then I'm just more of a sado-masochist than I thought.

Or maybe we just happen to not have anything better to do?

You can only use so much time collecting stats, polishing nuclear warheads, go swimming in our war chest bins, cuddle with our beloved infra, importing tech from underdeveloped nations, and count our wonders....