CNRP World Map 1 Redux

iamthey

Claiming the lands of the FRA

Hold on there, Sparky. I feel that my motivational issues at Uni have been resolved, and I am active. I update my defenses thread (100 percent completion), and have posted in regards to the German-HRE war.

Edited by Germanic Republic

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i have to spell it out to you, the rules dictate that 25 days of inactivity is wipe-able, you were 25 days inactive, therefore you lose the land that you had and it reverts to whoever your protector was.

Don't insult my intelligence. I wasn't questioning the rules, I was questioning your persistence.

Hence the held in trust portion. As soon as Germanic makes another IC post, the land is his.

Thank you, man. I do apologize.

German Republic while you are active now; the nation was official wiped at the 25 day mark (its just no one noticed). If you would like to re-declare existence with the permission of PI (who's ownership the land reverts to) that is fine with me. You all just work it out (and make it IC).

Edit: Based on the post above I assume that occurred?

Edited by iamthey

German Republic while you are active now; the nation was official wiped at the 25 day mark (its just no one noticed). If you would like to re-declare existence with the permission of PI (who's ownership the land reverts to) that is fine with me. You all just work it out (and make it IC).

Edit: Based on the post above I assume that occurred?

Considering he was never wiped off the map, he's fine.