The Land of the Messiah

MercyFallout

bigdaehanjeguk.png

Hansong, Empire of Korea: After the renewal of the Imperial Senate and the first Empire wide vote since the last failed coup d'etat against the Emperor, the Empire has voted on a radical change in policy. By popular vote (94% in favor), the Empire has backed Imperial Resolution #103050709 in which the Emperor has formally petitioned to the government of the Rebel Army on the entrance of the Empire and all of its territories into the Rebel Army.

So it is decreed. 09.10.06

OOC: My nation deletes in four days. I don't plan on coming back.

OOC: Well, it was fun while it lasted. :) Farewell. :(

IC: Officials in Promised Land sighed--just as soon as one major nation fell, another would begin expanding. No public statement was issued.

OOC: Don't forget that this was his second nation. He said LAST time he wasn;t coming back... ;)

OOC: Technically, this is nation number nine. If you take out resource rerolls, this is nation number 5. But unlike before, I have something known as college that gives me an alternative to my free time than before. I've tried to wash myself clean of CN (love ya'll but I've been here too long) before and I'm going to do it for reals.

OOC: Technically, this is nation number nine. If you take out resource rerolls, this is nation number 5. But unlike before, I have something known as college that gives me an alternative to my free time than before. I've tried to wash myself clean of CN (love ya'll but I've been here too long) before and I'm going to do it for reals.

OOC: ;_;

Baaaaai~

OOC: That's what they all say, you know... :P

Seriously, though, I wish you luck in breaking free. And in RL.

Farewell...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Good luck MF, wish i could've RPed some with you, us being neighboring countries and all, but i guess i joined a little too late for that.

But yeah, like Subtle said, good luck in trying to escape CN. Don't let us haunt you too much :P

The news came rather suddenly... The prime minister heard of the petition over the news before the foreign affairs people came in to tell him. Now he was sitting at a table with his foreign affairs staff, talking over what to do. After much deliberation, they decided to give the Korean people their wish.

Official Rebel Army Announcement

As per official and democratic request, Korea shall be admitted as a full province of Rebel Army. It's elections for provincial and federal governments shall begin soon. Though, the provincial government will also be a constitutional monarchy (as per request) due to the Korean public's respect and admiration for the monarchy, and due to what it has done for the country.

In the privacy of their offices French intelligence officers noted the territorial expansion of an already - in their view - oversized empire. No official announcement were made by the government regarding the distant nation's fall beyond a courtesy lament that was blatantly copied from a template. On a related note the author of Press Release for Dummies issued a statement declaring his intent to sue the government over copyright infringement, seeking unspecified compensation for damages.

Sources close to the President claims that a special intelligence estimate is udnerway regarding Africa's place in French national security.

OOC: they always come back!

Edited by Teriethien

OOC: I'm in university, and I manage to find time here in CNRP. :awesome:

But ok, will miss you. ;_;

Good luck in life. Hope you come back someday which I'm sure you will.

The news came rather suddenly... The prime minister heard of the petition over the news before the foreign affairs people came in to tell him. Now he was sitting at a table with his foreign affairs staff, talking over what to do. After much deliberation, they decided to give the Korean people their wish.

Official Rebel Army Announcement

As per official and democratic request, Korea shall be admitted as a full province of Rebel Army. It's elections for provincial and federal governments shall begin soon. Though, the provincial government will also be a constitutional monarchy (as per request) due to the Korean public's respect and admiration for the monarchy, and due to what it has done for the country.

"Zargathia respects the wishes of the Korean people in wishing to become part of the Rebel Army. As this makes us neighboring countries, we would like to request a diplomatic meeting to discuss the signing of treaties that might exist between our nations, pending the results of these negotiations of course."

Edited by Amyante

OOC: Bump, Korea either needs to become part of Rebel Army (which seems an aweful lot like OOC land gifting), become a protectorate or go white on the map.

OOC: Korea has become a part of Rebel Army, as I said in my previous post.

"Zargathia respects the wishes of the Korean people in wishing to become part of the Rebel Army. As this makes us neighboring countries, we would like to request a diplomatic meeting to discuss the signing of treaties that might exist between our nations, pending the results of these negotiations of course."

"Of course, just name a time and place."