Apology

Ursarkar E Creed

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain inconsistencies in your approach Ursarkar. I am disappointed in your comments, these things do come to my attention you know. Whilst I promised to waive the sentence of one time ZI, you can have a delicious week of Polar love for your continuing split personality.

Pro-tip : Grub is incredibly merciful and patient, but it runs out. Approved for one round of war

Certain inconsistencies in your approach Ursarkar. I am disappointed in your comments, these things do come to my attention you know. Whilst I promised to waive the sentence of one time ZI, you can have a delicious week of Polar love for your continuing split personality.

Pro-tip : Grub is incredibly merciful and patient, but it runs out. Approved for one round of war

:awesome:

Gotta love it when insincerity bites you in the sphincter. Folks who got forgiven for an incredibly huge lie once should not push their luck, methinks.

D34th, I was never kicked from Atarax.

I left because Slayer was keeping us pinned down and stopping us from getting any allies and then he threatened Atarax after we had our little flame war with each other.

So I left to try and help, guess things have re-occurred.

You probably shouldn't have lied to us all those times when we asked if you were spying on us.

Because when we accuse people of something it generally has merit as it has been said with proof laid out for everyone to see, see De Profundis by Doitzel, that Dilber and a few people had a hand in the death of NPO/NpO relationship. You may not have attacked us, but your friends certainly did.

WHOOOOOSH! I'm not going to get into all that again, here.

Anyway, for anyone else that missed it, my point is that if we wanted to attack, EZI and disband Polar, why didn't we do it then? You can't say we would do that over a spy when we apparently orchestrated a huge war and got all our allies to attack Polar, and didn't bother to do it then.

urasarkar, despite some of the things that have transpired, i still consider you a friend. Please, just know when to leave the conversation. You have an itchy trigger finger (hell i love you're fiestyness), but don't try to paint Grub as some horrible person for the way he has reacted to this thread. He has been patient, far more so than anyone else in his shoes would have been.

I know there is a lot of bad blood b/t you and Polaris right now, but c'mon man you're better than this

Edited by elborrador

Are you trying to come off as some sort of martyr or something, cause buddy, I think you might want to revise your game plan a wee bit if that's what you're thinking. Just ain't gonna work.

Well, people keep telling me this is fair punishment, so why bother fighting back?

It's not really a punishment when you can do something about it.

The only thing I won't stand for is nuking an opponent who won't fight back.

So if nuked I guess I'll have to nuke back.

Because he didn't show gratitude when you attacked him? Why not attack everyone who disagrees with things you do? Heck, just call your buddies in GOONS to do it for you, I'm sure they'd love to do another shark week.

The abilities of some to ignore the entire backstory in a lame attempt to accuse someone of being unreasonable never ceases to amaze me. You might want to go back and read the thread again as it appears you have omitted some vital information in order to come to your conclusion here.

Because he didn't show gratitude when you attacked him? Why not attack everyone who disagrees with things you do? Heck, just call your buddies in GOONS to do it for you, I'm sure they'd love to do another shark week.

Are you even reading this thread, or are you just spouting off some nonsense that completely ignores the facts at hand?

Because his responses have been arrogant, insincere, and quite frankly insulting at a time when he should thanking his lucky stars that we don't live in the era when the kind of !@#$ he pulled would get you driven from the game.

Also in regards to this thread in general:

whine.gif

what does GOONS have to do with this bud? i know you're tring to drag their name through the mud an all but they seriously have absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I believe, and feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but this is a situation between Ursarkar E. Creed and the New Polar Order.

Why not just attack random idiots who shouldn't be buying into this particular matter given their immediate proximity to the circumstances surrounding it?

If you want to continue to be insulting, feel free. Others within your alliance have worked very hard this week, it would be funny to watch you undo it all because you can not control yourself just a little...comrade.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

Do you even know what you're saying? No where in that entire post did you even come close to touching on something considered a relevant fact in this thread. That post was nothing but pure concentrated donkey manure.