Earth RP Map Thread and Rules

loannes

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South African protectorate time: Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Lesotho, Swaziland

No protectorates in ERP. Do what I do and enact some sort of doctrine stating they may not be annexed, or claim them as yours and give them away if someone wants them.

*Looks at surface area of land* Willing to say that again?

In that case, go complain at Russia and then get back to me. :)

Also; quality > quantity.

No protectorates in ERP. Do what I do and enact some sort of doctrine stating they may not be annexed, or claim them as yours and give them away if someone wants them.

In that case, go complain at Russia and then get back to me. :)

Also; quality > quantity.

What quality? You can't truthfully say your RP was better than Nikonov's... :P

And Russia has no sigificantly-sized claims outside its own continent.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

What quality? You can't truthfully say your RP was better than Nikonov's... :P

And Russia has no sigificantly-sized claims outside its own continent.

By quality, I mean the land. My claim in Africa doesn't have much to offer, besides quantity of territory.

Oh, I see. So now you're changing your policy to only care about claims outside one's own continent. Russia owns over half of Asia. It easily has the largest claims on the planets, including or excluding its original claim.

By quality, I mean the land. My claim in Africa doesn't have much to offer, besides quantity of territory.

Oh, I see. So now you're changing your policy to only care about claims outside one's own continent. Russia owns over half of Asia. It easily has the largest claims on the planets, including or excluding its original claim.

I've never been against imperialism on one's own continent, silly... :P

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71550

As per this thread the "South Pacific Mandate" is hereby part of the Far Eastern Empire.

Annexation for me is also hereby constitutionally annulled, as ruled by the Diet, unless under pretext of war or necessity.

If you can label it South Pacific Mandate (F.E.E.) that'd be awesome.

If that claim somehow overlaps anyone elses, go around it, and only mark the islands that aren't currently mapped.

As for exact claim: Marshall Islands, Palau Islands, Caroline Islands, Mariana Islands.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

I kind of agree with this, we should make sure we have room for new players.

So do I. That's why I made my initial claim and simpley stuck with it. I already have enough land, and a sizeable population to play with :D...why do I need more?

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

So do I. That's why I made my initial claim and simpley stuck with it. I already have enough land, and a sizeable population to play with :D...why do I need more?

I wouldn't really view the land i've annexed so far as anything to fret about. I doubt any new players would want either, since their both not really all that important, and rather dull.