Monthly STA Press Conference

pezstar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's STA official opinion about GOONS "Pro-Piracy Act of 2009"?

STA doesn't really have "Official opinions". Tyga has opinions, Uhtred has opinions, and the rest of the Consilium has opinions. Sometimes, they're the same. Sometimes, they're different.

I can give you my opinion of it, from an email I sent to another nation.

Re: GOONS are back.

Told you so!

How has this new FA direction been working? (with the not visiting embassies and whatnot)

It's fantastic. I wouldn't take the decision back. It works quite well, and I feel that it's a lot more respectful to other alliances, rather than shoving a clearly forced relationship on their doorstep.

What are your goals for the immediate future regarding both internal affairs and foreign affairs?

I'll let our internal affairs people handle the first part. As far as foreign affairs go, we're happy with the allies we've got and aren't really interested in anyone else as an ally right now. We tend to make friends very slowly.

Why do you think there is little to no genuine interest in your press conferences?

I base this on the previous questions being asked and the overall activity of this thread, by the way.

Because there is little genuine interest in anything as of late. That and everyone is looking for controversy to liven things up in the world and they are not going to find that with STA.

Now, to see how the gov responds.

Why do you think there is little to no genuine interest in your press conferences?

I base this on the previous questions being asked and the overall activity of this thread, by the way.

Probably because the STA is a stable alliance with well-known policies. Activity in the press conference threads is determined by others and a quiet press conference is not necessarily a bad thing.

Among the four alliances that make up the Frostbite Bloc, on a scale of one to four in terms of influence, where does the Siberian Tiger Alliance rank itself? Why?

I don't consider any alliance to have more influence than others. Frostbite has a good balance in that regard. The leaders of the other three alliances are strong and capable leaders so regardless of the alliance size each signatory has an even input into how the bloc functions.

I don't consider any alliance to have more influence than others. Frostbite has a good balance in that regard. The leaders of the other three alliances are strong and capable leaders so regardless of the alliance size each signatory has an even input into how the bloc functions.

Thank you for you prompt answer, Supreme Chancellor.