Press Release from The Corporation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be hard pressed to get down to my level ;).

Even still, I think we both know how long you'd last :D.

Well, considering the length of time you spent in Rok and knowing how big of a hippy Rish is...ill take my chances :P

Oh, you're quite the humorous one :D. Quite a bit more than my nation can but you go right ahead and test me. :rolleyes:

Yes, please do test him. i grow weary of this peace time stuff

Edited by wickedj

I'm surprised to see such a young alliance...so politically involved. In my opinion it's dangerous for an alliance so young to take on so many obligations. Especially with other highly involved political alliances; as they are established and capable of handling adversity. Younger alliances usually are not equipped in a similar fashion; maybe your the exception though.

Good luck handling all of these obligations.

I'm surprised to see such a young alliance...so politically involved. In my opinion it's dangerous for an alliance so young to take on so many obligations. Especially with other highly involved political alliances; as they are established and capable of handling adversity. Younger alliances usually are not equipped in a similar fashion; maybe your the exception though.

You summed up my feelings.

Appreciate the words of warning and the good tidings. This is not a decision we made in haste.

Also, Bob, awesome avatar! "I love rumours!"

Defending our friends is something I'd do with or without a treaty, regardless of odds as I believe I have proved in the past. Whether its an obligation in writing or simply an obligation I'd feel honor bound to leads to the same conclusion, if you're close with us and something happens, the Corporate Security Forces mobilize. End of story.

On this latest branch off of Corporate Communications Affairs, we simply found an alliance who had not only withstood my initial violent questioning but came over to our alliance with an open mind, looking to improve. It's that spirit and strength of character that we're willing to preserve. They need protection and as they currently are open to raids, it's our duty to step in and help along this young alliance with such a strong vision and an even stronger work ethic. Whether that can be considered many obligations or not is something for you to decide. For the Corporation, the decision comes easy.

Edit: Half my post disappeared. Odd.

Double Edit: I swear my net loves me.

Edited by Balder

I dont see many noobs making up The Corp. matter of fact i see many MANY former SF/TT gov't members in Kev, YYM, SWAT. iClean,