Classification of Alliances

The AUT

I like this alot, been getting into stuff like this lately, alliance politics are starting to bore me...lol.

But what would you call my alliance? my leader is decently known, however we dont have alot of members, but we really didnt branch off of anything but we were all a part of the same alliance about 3 times, including making an alliance called UNOS, but before we made this one we were not al in the same alliance, but we knew each other well. Just came together again for a run at it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invasion alliances are the best. Being in an alliance where you know pretty much every single member dispite in my case coming over with around 70, and also being friends with most in the alliance from day 1, don't really think that can be matched.

Edited by Kindom of Goon

Ok then so where do you put the grand old alliances

Such as the ever so High Profiling NPO and those damn brown Spanish Cats that never die - GO GO GATO MACHINE?

invasion and scratch, obviously.

I'd say Kronos is a #4 - we have members and gov from all across CN, and are made up of expereinced veterans more than anything, and brought about a new idea behind the basis of an alliance.

WOLF seems to be in the category of 4. I started it form nothing, and it's grown a bit. Not much, but I don't expect it to grow very fast. I am just happy that I finally recruited someone with greater than 2k NS for once...

An interesting interpretation on alliances from the sole perspective of recruitment and members. Personally, I think foreign policy, who-knows-who, etc. determine where an alliance falls on the great scale of life, but to each his own.

Side note: I think TSO, being aligned very well with other groups, hardly qualifies as a group-1 alliance. They are a great bit more high-profile than that. That said, what is "Carthage," and how did I miss that DoE?

An interesting interpretation on alliances from the sole perspective of recruitment and members. Personally, I think foreign policy, who-knows-who, etc. determine where an alliance falls on the great scale of life, but to each his own.

Side note: I think TSO, being aligned very well with other groups, hardly qualifies as a group-1 alliance. They are a great bit more high-profile than that. That said, what is "Carthage," and how did I miss that DoE?

We're insignificant, don't worry about us. :)

The high profile alliance. Alliances that are founded by big names and as a result people migrate towards it wanting to be a part of something "epic." They can pick up a lot of skilled members very quickly but often their members aren't as loyal since some may just be in it for some quick fun. Eventually the mystique of it dies off and it becomes an alliance that retains some loyal, very experienced members and builds from there. But there is no doubt they can attract some of the top notch nations in Planet Bob.