Final Announcement from the Internet Superheroes

You could always clarify.

you could always not speculate on something you have absolutely no knowledge about and accept that an alliance that many didn't like is gone now, and that Poison Clan is defending the nations currently left in that AA.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he clarify when we can always see your mistaken logic and have a good laugh about it?
Or you could not be a sticky beak?

Or, IS could not have made a public announcement about their disbandment that is chock full of sarcastic shots at NSO. Since they have made an announcement in this place of discussion and filled it with such diatribe, I would think they fully expected discussion and encouraged it. I am sorry if IS's former allies do not appreciate any discussion at all about this, you should have spoken with IS about these feelings of yours.

Caliph, go ahead and laugh at my mistaken logic. As I said I could very well be wrong but it was simply asking questions about this. If you wish to react so defensively towards what I have said, then perhaps others will question why you respond in such a way.

To Mushi, I take it you wish for me to "mind my own business?". I am sorry but when IS made their entire disbandment announcement about taking shots at NSO, it kind of becomes other people's business to wonder why such was done.

you could always not speculate on something you have absolutely no knowledge about and accept that an alliance that many didn't like is gone now, and that Poison Clan is defending the nations currently left in that AA.

Once again, I am simply discussing the situation after IS decided to make their announcement in the manner that they did. I respect the fact that you do not care for any speculation about your friends' decision but perhaps they should have just made a standard disbandment announcement if they wanted the standard responses.

Edited by HeinousOne

Have to say, the shots at NSO were uncalled for.

But still, have nothing against most of the people in IS, just IS in of itself.

Yeah i m pretty sure NSO never trolled IS and allies, or attacking their allies. Pretty uncalled for.

[/scarsm]

Vaya con Dios.

At times you were interesting, but some of [OOC] your avatars -- yeah, I'm looking at you slap-chop guy [/OOC] made me want to punch things.

In the face, even.

In retrospect, I guess you were OK. I was amused, and that was the point, tight? To amuse?

I was amused.

Edited by kingzog

The OP did pretty much accuse NSO of causing the disbandment, which is one of his allies. Asking for clarification isn't really a big jump.

To Mushi, I take it you wish for me to "mind my own business?". I am sorry but when IS made their entire disbandment announcement about taking shots at NSO, it kind of becomes other people's business to wonder why such was done.

Maybe NSO should have played nicely with IS?

Maybe NSO should have played nicely with IS?

Or maybe they could have joined in with the Coalition of Alliances that was ready to attack IS over IS raiding CG? There is a list of alliances that have done more to cause this disbandment of IS then what NSO has done. That is if IS is claiming their disbandment is due to outside influences.

Alot of alliances have not played nicely with IS lately, yet IS has decided to focus their announcement upon NSO.

Vaya con Dios.

At times you were interesting, but some of [OOC] your avatars -- yeah, I'm looking at you slap-chop guy [/OOC] made me want to punch things.

In the face, even.

In retrospect, I guess you were OK. I was amused, and that was the point, tight? To amuse?

I was amused.

Oh you

Rest in Peace IS, its a shame it came to this.

The OP did pretty much accuse NSO of causing the disbandment, which is one of his allies. Asking for clarification isn't really a big jump.

true enough, but i think its pretty well proven that going through the channels he has/was is almost always ineffective.

also heinous, IS were not really my friends. I had my fair share of moments where their antics irked me, but my allies in Poison Clan are defending them right now and by extension, that means Murder Inc. has their back too. At the end of the day, at least IS kept things interesting, which is more than can be said about most alliances.

Yeah i m pretty sure NSO never trolled IS and allies, or attacking their allies. Pretty uncalled for.

[/scarsm]

Good to know IS valued our opinion enough to disband for us. You guys are sweet B)

Edited by SpoiL

Or maybe they could have joined in with the Coalition of Alliances that was ready to attack IS over IS raiding CG? There is a list of alliances that have done more to cause this disbandment of IS then what NSO has done. That is if IS is claiming their disbandment is due to outside influences.

Alot of alliances have not played nicely with IS lately, yet IS has decided to focus their announcement upon NSO.

Teh war lasted about 30ish hours. No one attacked IS in that time. All this bluff about attacking IS, if they wanted to, they could have attacked, but why didnt they? because they knew CG wasnt worth it.

Vaya con Dios.

In the face, even.

I was amused.

Kingzog. how can you honestly say you dont love Slapchop? lol

IS doesn't exist anymore.

Find someone else to hate... /me points at AA.

Teh war lasted about 30ish hours. No one attacked IS in that time. All this bluff about attacking IS, if they wanted to, they could have attacked, but why didnt they? because they knew CG wasnt worth it.

My good man, they didn't attack Internet Superheroes because I asked them not to. We negotiated peace, with Doitzel as mediator, remember?

true enough, but i think its pretty well proven that going through the channels he has/was is almost always ineffective.

also heinous, IS were not really my friends. I had my fair share of moments where their antics irked me, but my allies in Poison Clan are defending them right now and by extension, that means Murder Inc. has their back too. At the end of the day, at least IS kept things interesting, which is more than can be said about most alliances.

Are you talking about the channels I am going through? I am sorry but this announcement was made public so why should I discuss it anywhere else except where the announcement was made?

For clarification, it does not please me to see IS disband. I hold no grudge against them, in fact they brought alot of entertainment to the world and that in itself is a good thing in my opinion. I do not have to agree with their actions in order to agree with them entertaining the masses. My questioning is not about dogging them or any of their former allies such as PC. I think PC is honorable for doing what they are doing during this disbandment. This questioning by me is not leading to slams against PC and the other former allies.

I am simply curious of the circumstances that have led to such an unorthodox disbandment announcement.

IS doesn't exist anymore.

Find someone else to hate... /me points at AA.

Seems I was responding to your post here before I even saw it. Go ahead and read the above.

Edited by HeinousOne