Place and Time Doctrine

Jazzy95

Official Jazzy95 announcement

Albert Einstein said that Time and Space are not two separate entities but each are a piece of one whole called Space/Time, commonly referred to as place/time, so with that I bring you...

The Time and Place Doctrine

I hereby resign from The Coalition and wish all its members well.

With that being said I would also like to move on and release people from my grudge list. These people are:

Odin

Deadeye

JoePantioni

The Recession

King Xander

(If I left anyone out post a response so I can add you)

Jazzy95 of Krausberg

Edited by Krausberg

I liked it more when Luda was in charge, and Cool wasn't breaking things. Ohh well...

Luda, take back the alliance!

Actually this is the one case where I saw Luda have bad judgment by agreeing with Rec just so he could end the fight. I mean really, Who the hell has ever heard of paying 6mil for kicking someone out of a channel?

Edited by Krausberg

Actually this is the one case where I saw Luda have bad judgment by agreeing with Rec just so he could end the fight. I am really, Who the hell has ever heard of paying 6mil for kicking someone out of a channel?

Ask noWedge.

I'm the Consul of Economics bud. Half your information is incorrect. But cool, attention whore much?

On Aug 28, 2009 on IRC The Recession, The Coalitions Minister of Foreign Affairs, boasted that he had more power then me so I kicked him from the channel and when he rejoined we called me a queer so I kicked him again and he vowed to never join the channel again unless I either left or paid 6mil of his debts. So Rec I am taking option A and although you weren't the only reason I am leaving you are definitely the main one.

I never told you to leave, you asked me and I said idc. I think your a queer for lying so much. Why not tell them about the 6 kicks? I'm glad your leaving, starting !@#$ with some government members and blaming them for leaving lmao. ;)

Edited by The Reccesion

I think your a queer for lying so much.

Please read a dictionary. A queer is someone who is attracted to the same sex as themselves. A lier is someone who lies. Bringing in insults is pretty childish.

Edited by Tornado

Please read a dictionary. A queer is someone who is attracted to the same sex as themselves. A lier is someone who lies. Bringing in insults is pretty childish.

You sure about your first statement? Definitions: Queer has traditionally meant odd or unusual, though modern use often pertains to LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex and non-normative heterosexual) people.

I'm the Consul of Economics bud. Half your information is incorrect. But cool, attention whore much?

I never told you to leave, you asked me and I said idc. I think your a queer for lying so much. Why not tell them about the 6 kicks? I'm glad your leaving, starting !@#$ with some government members and blaming them for leaving lmao. ;)

Stay Classy.

You sure about your first statement? Definitions: Queer has traditionally meant odd or unusual, though modern use often pertains to LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex and non-normative heterosexual) people.

Even then, lying is not "odd or unusual." It happens all the time, and while it is not something you *should* do in societies eyes, it isn't odd. If you never hear of it happening, you are simply not aware enough of your surroundings.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Even then, lying is not "odd or unusual." It happens all the time, and while it is not something you *should* do in societies eyes, it isn't odd. If you never hear of it happening, you are simply not aware enough of your surroundings.

If you know the whole story you would get it. He kickes me a couple of time on irc. I said:

Jazzy95

Queer

Query**

Your call on if that is a joke or not, and then he knew I said I wouldn't come back if he didn't stop kicking me and I didn't. Also nobody leaves alliance if they have to pay 3,000,000? :blink:

Edited by The Reccesion