Rebellion!

Sargun II

"Tyran has fallen."

The troops all across Tyran had finally secured the coast. Resistance was little - most civilians in the underdeveloped country put up little to no fight at all. Morocco had been easily secured: only 19 Carthaginian troops had fallen, most of them in the initial attack before the Tyranian military had pulled back. Most of the country had little security issues and the majority of the populace seemed content to not be shot.

"Let it be known that Tyran has been annexed by the Kingdom of Carthage - the overwhelming majority of the nation has been secured by our forces, and the capital has been surrounded. We will be imposing a siege on Al-Tyran: nothing will be going in or out. Peacekeepers will be allowed to bring food and water to civilians only - supplies will be given at a bare minimum to civilians only. The military will be driven dry."

-----

Alessandro stepped up to a pro-Carthaginian reporter safely surrounded by Carthaginian troops. "If need be, we will do a pre-emptive strike on Krieg. If we are given the correct intelligence to compound recent shady actions by Krieg, it is my job to keep my people safe. Thank you."

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tyran has fallen."

The troops all across Tyran had finally secured the coast. Resistance was little - most civilians in the underdeveloped country put up little to no fight at all. Morocco had been easily secured: only 19 Carthaginian troops had fallen, most of them in the initial attack before the Tyranian military had pulled back. Most of the country had little security issues and the majority of the populace seemed content to not be shot.

"Let it be known that Tyran has been annexed by the Kingdom of Carthage - the overwhelming majority of the nation has been secured by our forces, and the capital has been surrounded. We will be imposing a siege on Al-Tyran: nothing will be going in or out. Peacekeepers will be allowed to bring food and water to civilians only - supplies will be given at a bare minimum to civilians only. The military will be driven dry."

-----

Alessandro stepped up to a pro-Carthaginian reporter safely surrounded by Carthaginian troops. "If need be, we will do a pre-emptive strike on Krieg. If we are given the correct intelligence to compound recent shady actions by Krieg, it is my job to keep my people safe. Thank you."

OOC: I see no point in keeping roleplaying with a over bearing cheat like your self. This is not roleplay, this your own little powerplaying fantasy. This is not nation roleplay but spoilt little children driving armies. I shall be leaving here.

To the rest of you participants. Your lack of sense of gravity, sense of realism, obvious metagaming and other forms of cheating lead me to ask if any of you care enough to act like the statepeople you are trying to roleplay or do you all like to simply drive your armies around in this sandbox?

This kind of reception will surely drive away other new roleplayers like myself, this entire farce stemming from one players childlike tantrum in finding out that no, his information was wrong. I hope you all take the lesson, unless you wish to drive all people not strong enough to join your club away, you should put down your armies and try to act like mature heads of states.

Not trigger happy apathetic children with dire insensitivity and negative attention spans.

I say adieu and good day.

OOC: An overbearing cheat? I like how you and Krieg and Kevz all called me cheater yet not a single one of you have actually pointed out where I cheated. As for the land, I wanted it. Get over it. People have been invaded for less, that you were unfortunate enough to be in my way is not my fault. You're a sore loser, you did not even try to RP, you posted abhorrent images and have insulted everyone who disagrees with your opinion.

You are a child, and you deserve to be treated like one.

IC: The nation of Tyran has fallen. The military has surrendered.

OOC: I have no Idea what the hell is going on. Mainly where was Tyran?

OOC: Summarised: Ampa had Morocco, map maker never updated, Sargun made a new nation that also included Morocco, Sargun therefore RPs invading Ampa, !@#$storm, Ampa ragequits, Sargun now has Morocco.

Edited by Amyante

OOC: West coast of Africa, just below Gibraltar.

IC: "If this is a declaration of war on Carthage, let it be known that we will refuse to fight Libya offensively. I am sincerely sorry that they view us this way."

OOC:Thanks

IC: So be it. But you shall not get any of our treaty partners land (OOC:Unless he doesn't post at all then I'll just bugger off)

OOC: Summarised: Ampa had Morocco, map maker never updated, Sargun made a new nation that also included Morocco, Sargun therefore RPs invading Ampa, !@#$storm, Ampa ragequits, Sargun now has Morocco.

OOC:Fair enough. Thanks for the info. :)

OOC: Total bull... for once, i agree with a rage quitter's last post,

This kind of reception will surely drive away other new roleplayers like myself, this entire farce stemming from one players childlike tantrum in finding out that no, his information was wrong. obvious IG strength and popularity within CNRP, which circumvents others from rolling him. I hope you all take the lesson, unless you wish to drive all people not strong enough to join your club away, you should put down your armies and try to act like mature heads of states. apply the same standards to everyone, not just those without a large OOC fanbase.

With some obvious modifications, of course.

Edited by Executive Minister

Peacekeepers were now given a free look through the nation.

OOC: The other Carthage dude has until tomorrow to respond, where I'll then advance my troops. If he doesn't respond by the end of the work-week, he's gone. That's five days + Sunday, six days to respond.

"We regret to see that a legitimate government has fallen to forces with obvious foreign connections. We consider whatever political entity that results from this rebellion to be illegitimate and will withhold recognition indefinitely."

OOC: Total bull... for once, i agree with a rage quitter's last post,

With some obvious modifications, of course.

OOC: Same. There are better ways to treat someone new to the RP scene.

OOC: Or he could have checked the map thread for Sargun's claim and SAID "Hey you can't claim that, TheStig hasn't put me on the map yet" instead of whining like this and losing his country.

OOC: He did.

I am sorry, but that is the current position of my nation in RL morocco. I do not think that you can take it.

Seriously this hostility towards someone new and probably very inexperienced to RP is sickening to watch. Of course he'd whine when he's smacked by something this confusing.

OOC: An overbearing cheat? I like how you and Krieg and Kevz all called me cheater yet not a single one of you have actually pointed out where I cheated. As for the land, I wanted it. Get over it. People have been invaded for less, that you were unfortunate enough to be in my way is not my fault. You're a sore loser, you did not even try to RP, you posted abhorrent images and have insulted everyone who disagrees with your opinion.

You are a child, and you deserve to be treated like one.

IC: The nation of Tyran has fallen. The military has surrendered.

OOC: I did point out where I thought you had cheated Sargun but when I read the OP I realised I was wrong but I did actually give evidance where I thought you were cheating :(.

OOC: I DON'T GIVE A $%&@ IF HE WAS NEW

WHETHER HE WAS NEW OR NOT SHOULD NOT INFLUENCE MY ROLEPLAY IN ANY FASHION WHATSOEVER

ALESSANDRO ROMANO DOES NOT PLAY CYBERNATIONS ROLEPLAY, HE DOES NOT GIVE A !@#$ ABOUT NEW PLAYERS

DO I HAVE TO KEEP TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT I SAY THAT ISN'T IN IT

OOC jesus christ grow the hell up all of you.

one noob has ragequit

one experienced player is being a total forgive the term. $@ about it all.

stop being such a dick and scrap this thread and roleplay properly cos pissing all over the new guys parade is BS and you know it.

if you wanna flame me sargun then you can PM me about it cos i think all involved parties are being !@#$@#$ pathetic about this entire farce of a thread.

OOC: I DON'T GIVE A $%&@ IF HE WAS NEW

WHETHER HE WAS NEW OR NOT SHOULD NOT INFLUENCE MY ROLEPLAY IN ANY FASHION WHATSOEVER

ALESSANDRO ROMANO DOES NOT PLAY CYBERNATIONS ROLEPLAY, HE DOES NOT GIVE A !@#$ ABOUT NEW PLAYERS

DO I HAVE TO KEEP TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT I SAY THAT ISN'T IN IT

OOC: While i can respect your IC reasons, people are having a problem with your OOC lack of courtesy towards a new player... SURE you can roll this guy and take his land and as a result essentially boot him from CNRP, but did you really need to? That was the issue. Also, what have we ignored that relates to this point?

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: No, the issue is that you guys are crossing the OOC/IC line, Executive. OOC, he's new and it sucks. IC, he's an established nation and he is in the way of an objective. More importantly, AmpaSand is not a new RPer. Just because his account is new doesn't mean he is..

"It appears that the Empire of Krieg has descended into a state of anarchy. An expeditionary force has been sent into Krieg borders - we will report their findings soon."

OOC: We were going to have a war anyway, he got banned. Don't take this as me being a land-hog, I'm re-creating the Carthaginian Empire. Thanks.