Athenian Annoucement

In all seriousness, I don't even understand what act you're talking about. I literally said in another post that this cancellation was perfectly warranted and really wasn't a big deal and simply stated that Jack did write some of the paragraphs awkwardly, but it was obvious that is not what he meant by it. Afterwards, I joked around a bit with Londawg and Jgoods. I'm literally requesting for you to clarify what act you're talking about.

you and londo is what i'm talking about.

YOU CAN PLAY DUMB ALL YOU WANT BUT I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you and londo is what i'm talking about.

YOU CAN PLAY DUMB ALL YOU WANT BUT I CAN SEE YOUR SOUL

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH LONDO AND I! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!

On-Topic: It's always fun to cancel a treaty. You know me Rsox...I love cancellations and hate signings.

OOC: Queue end of derailment of thread.

Edited by JackSkellington

congrats

o/invicta

WHY HELLO THAR GRAN!!!, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!, HOW'S ATHENS NUMBER 1 ENEMY DOIN EH?!?!?!?!?! :v:

Boy, I can't wait to "dance" with yall. ;)

In all seriousness, Hello GRAN... :blush:

ON TOPIC: Best of luck, Invicta.

Edited by Jgoods45

WHY HELLO THAR GRAN!!!, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!, HOW'S ATHENS NUMBER 1 ENEMY DOIN EH?!?!?!?!?! :v:

Boy, I can't wait to "dance" with yall. ;)

In all seriousness, Hello GRAN... :blush:

ON TOPIC: Best of luck, Invicta.

we are doing EXCELLENT thanks to MK I might add they are feeding us some mighty fine tech deals making our nations super uber large for the dance to come :P

in all seriousness hello there jgoods long time no see :blush:

o/ invicta

we are doing EXCELLENT thanks to MK I might add they are feeding us some mighty fine tech deals making our nations super uber large for the dance to come :P

in all seriousness hello there jgoods long time no see :blush:

o/ invicta

Tech deals work both ways and MK is a MADP partner of Athens, so if that was a playful threat aimed at us it kinda doesn't make any difference anyway.

AHH so jgoods can play and dish out playfull threats and we cant!! :(

what would you call this then?

WHY HELLO THAR GRAN!!!, LONG TIME NO SEE!!!, HOW'S ATHENS NUMBER 1 ENEMY DOIN EH?!?!?!?!?!

Boy, I can't wait to "dance" with yall.

:wacko:

the way I see it I felt the urge to support the side that I like best which is invicta and chose to do it as neutral as I could be in the matter it was athens that came out with the so called PLAYFULL threats, and its not the first time I might add. and yes tech deals do work both ways and that is precisely why I used it to poke fun at jgoods comments towards us.

AHH so jgoods can play and dish out playfull threats and we cant!! :(

what would you call this then?

:wacko:

the way I see it I felt the urge to support the side that I like best which is invicta and chose to do it as neutral as I could be in the matter it was athens that came out with the so called PLAYFULL threats, and its not the first time I might add. and yes tech deals do work both ways and that is precisely why I used it to poke fun at jgoods comments towards us.

Our threats are serious business. Also, $%&@ stumpy and vanguard.

While it is almost always a sad affair when treaties become undone, whatever the reason, it is especially so when the treaty was between long standing friends. I hope that both parties can continue positive relations regardless of any signed piece of parchment. Old friends are the best friends after all.

Best wishes Invicta

Best wishes Athens