VE congratulates im317 and Eledan!

Goldie

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all mature, holding a past as a grudge for so long does no good. I'm sure you have made mistakes IC and OOC tremendously at one point in your life. Doesn't mean you are still that person.

None of my mistakes have ever driven anyone from the game. I've yet to see any evidence that Ephie has changed in any way from the lying dictator who had a quite successful go at knocking a few hundred people out of CN. Merely now, his targets have shifted.

(to reference back to an earlier post) Do you think the American Government supports the KKK?

Robert Byrd, the most senior member of the US Senate and third in line for presidency was a member(Of the KKK), and that's just one I remember right now.

we feel we were at a special position to do something like this, because the alliance was formed by two people who deserted us during the karma war

If you're referring to me/Incitatus, then you're full of it. I told Corny before I joined that I was only going to be there for a short while until The Realm was founded and that I would help fight until The Realm was founded. I didn't even have to fight for you guys, I knew the war was coming and VE had always been like a home to me so I wanted to help it out. (That is until after assumptions were made and the treatment I got after Realm was founded) Now VE is towards the bottom of my list. I still have the utmost respect for Corny of course but there are plenty of VE members that have been treating myself and others terribly and I've held my tongue thus far, but now I'm speaking out.

Stop making assumptions about things you know nothing about.

(VE was also informed BEFORE the war that HellScream was going to help create Realm...so....ya)

Edited by Kevanovia

I guess this thread is just a reminder that when we are here we are representing our alliances and should strive to do them justice. I agree that this was not a good idea, but my respect for the VE has not changed. :)

If you're referring to me/Incitatus, then you're full of it. I told Corny before I joined that I was only going to be there for a short while until The Realm was founded and that I would help fight until The Realm was founded. I didn't even have to fight for you guys, I knew the war was coming and VE had always been like a home to me so I wanted to help it out. (That is until after assumptions were made and the treatment I got after Realm was founded) Now VE is towards the bottom of my list. I still have the utmost respect for Corny of course but there are plenty of VE members that have been treating myself and others terribly and I've held my tongue thus far, but now I'm speaking out.

(VE was also informed BEFORE the war that HellScream was going to help create Realm...so....ya)

This was exactly how it was for me. I told VE before I even joined that I would only stay until the cancellation on MCXA, and I didn't have to fight. Funny how easily people rewrite history, isn't it?

i wasnt referring to you or the realm at all.

Edited by goldielax25

Man, who cares if its classless, theres only so much you can do to make this game interesting by collecting taxes and paying bills. Its a harmless thing that was done for fun. Maybe they shouldn't have posted this here, but still, its nothing to get upset about. Now, if CG leaders were involved, then sure, it might be a little fishy :P

Well, to my best understanding, that's untrue.

This was exactly how it was for me. I told VE before I even joined that I would only stay until the cancellation on MCXA, and I didn't have to fight. Funny how easily people rewrite history, isn't it?

Yeah, it is funny. You joined and stayed by your own accord, betrayed the effort by aiding the enemy - an act of war - and then acted all high, righteous and mighty by talking alot about something like (or to extent of) refusing reps and dying for their sins. The treatment you've received has been very cordial.

Edited by Solaris

Well, to my best understanding, that's untrue.

Yeah, it is funny. You joined and stayed by your own accord, betrayed the effort by aiding the enemy - an act of war - and then acted all high, righteous and mighty by talking alot about something like (or to extent of) refusing reps and dying for their sins. The treatment you've received has been very cordial.

Consider the huge losses I took for Viridia, and then compare them with the token aid I gave Litha. I was no traitor to Viridia.

Consider the huge losses I took for Viridia, and then compare them with the token aid I gave Litha. I was no traitor to Viridia.

A small betrayal is still a betrayal, as you as an intelligent person know. And what you're saying here, might perhaps be the reason you do not get the treatment of a traitor.