Crimson Guard Edict #9: Notice of Disbandment

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your lack of knowledge of this (ooc)game(ooc) is saddening. People don't pay reps in money for big nations, reps to big nations are made out of tech. We decided on just money, for it gives our alliance more NS then the tech(if sent to small nations). Sending money to our large nations was going to be a retarded move. Where did I say I am going to send anyone tech? What are you talking about? You sir need to learn how reps work. Small nations get money, big nations get tech, we just had money reps. Our alliance worked on a Alliance>Single Nation principle, the most efficient way to earn NS is for small nations to receive money and buy infra.

Sending money to big nations is a stupid move, since there were no tech reps, the reps were sent to small nations. Me being government or not has nothing to do with anything, I am a small nation.

So you're saying we should have waited on disbanding to get reps? That's the kind of person you are, not us.

You said it yourself m8 . You said : small nations get money and big nations tech . And as IS wasnt gonan give Tech the OBVIOUS solution is the small nations using a part of their money to buy tech and give it to the bigger nations. And it is funny how u say Alliance > bigger nations. How i see it , it is : HS > Alliance. Ur bigger nations suffered the most and ARE PART of your alliance . Not sending any kind of repair help is just spitting on their faces and say : screw you , i want my Nation to grow! Tbh i'm done arguing with you , its obvious for me now the downfall of CG was inevitable with such a founding member with no Team spirit whatsoever and flawed logics . I've been involved into wars in two AA's : The Legion and TCB and believe me reps don't work like you describe it. War aids are meant to help the ones who suffered the most , which is logical , not the greedy ones like you.

Edited by generals3

Your lack of knowledge of this (ooc)game(ooc) is saddening. People don't pay reps in money for big nations, reps to big nations are made out of tech. We decided on just money, for it gives our alliance more NS then the tech(if sent to small nations). Sending money to our large nations was going to be a retarded move. Where did I say I am going to send anyone tech? What are you talking about? You sir need to learn how reps work. Small nations get money, big nations get tech, we just had money reps. Our alliance worked on a Alliance>Single Nation principle, the most efficient way to earn NS is for small nations to receive money and buy infra.

Sending money to big nations is a stupid move, since there were no tech reps, the reps were sent to small nations. Me being government or not has nothing to do with anything, I am a small nation.

So you're saying we should have waited on disbanding to get reps? That's the kind of person you are, not us.

Let me spell this out for you one last time, since you seem to be missing the point.

You're saying that YOU took the money to benefit the larger nations of your (former) alliance, because YOU could buy tech, then send it to those larger nations. Otherwise, how would those larger nations profit? If you're NOT going to send tech to anyone, then you're only going to benefit YOURSELF, not your (former) alliance.

Understand?

C'mon, you've been blunt in the past. Just admit that you really didn't give two chitlins for the alliance. This is about you.

You two seem very uneducated in economics. I didn't say that I am going to send tech to anyone, I said that Big nations get tech and small nations get money. Big nations never get money, it's not efficient. Nowhere did I say I am sending money to anyone.

Let me tech you economics, again, since you seem to need a lesson. When you send 3mill to a small nation, and he uses that 3mill on infra, he gains the alliance more NS than if the 3 mill was sent to a big nation. If a small nation receives 3 mill and uses that to buy 100 tech(tech deal) and infra, the alliance gains less NS.

So, it's imperative that money reparations are sent to small nations and the small nations use them in the most efficient way possible(the way that earns the most nation strength for the alliance)to benefit the alliance more. What you have said from start is that the bigger nations that were involved in the conflict should have received the reparations, but why? That brings a much smaller amount of NS for the alliance.

(If you think i said I am sending tech to anyone, please learn to read. I am in NPO, I can't aid anyone)

Let me spell this out for you one last time, since you seem to be missing the point.

You're saying that YOU took the money to benefit the larger nations of your (former) alliance, because YOU could buy tech, then send it to those larger nations. Otherwise, how would those larger nations profit? If you're NOT going to send tech to anyone, then you're only going to benefit YOURSELF, not your (former) alliance.

Understand?

C'mon, you've been blunt in the past. Just admit that you really didn't give two chitlins for the alliance. This is about you.

I was sent to PZI and lost 40k NS for Viridia during Viridicide, how can you call me selfish? I could have just packed my things and declare VE disbanded, but i stayed unlike the majority of my former comrades. I just joined an alliance where I can't do tech deals for 5 months, i won't be able to grow for 5 more months. I'm selfish?

You two seem very uneducated in economics. I didn't say that I am going to send tech to anyone, I said that Big nations get tech and small nations get money. Big nations never get money, it's not efficient. Nowhere did I say I am sending money to anyone.

Let me tech you economics, again, since you seem to need a lesson. When you send 3mill to a small nation, and he uses that 3mill on infra, he gains the alliance more NS than if the 3 mill was sent to a big nation. If a small nation receives 3 mill and uses that to buy 100 tech(tech deal) and infra, the alliance gains less NS.

So, it's imperative that money reparations are sent to small nations and the small nations use them in the most efficient way possible(the way that earns the most nation strength for the alliance)to benefit the alliance more. What you have said from start is that the bigger nations that were involved in the conflict should have received the reparations, but why? That brings a much smaller amount of NS for the alliance.

(If you think i said I am sending tech to anyone, please learn to read. I am in NPO, I can't aid anyone)

That's convenient that you can't aid anyone.

I understand economics. Don't patronize me.

Your plan to help your alliance would be a great one if you didn't disband it.

But, if what you say is true, why didn't any of your former alliance's large nations receive tech?

louisasith.gif

The designated ruler of [insert my country name] has returned from the palace's movie salon and can find no other way to comment than using a mauled quote:

And so they disbanded one of Bob's ambiguities, and there was much rejoicing. ‘Yaaaaay’

(Note to self: hire better speech writer.)

pre-edit: yes Hell Scream, you are selfish. Since you did not fight in this war at all (as far as I know) I cannot see why you should have any share in the reparations at all, instead of people who actually fought and took damage (waving at deSouza for example (hello :) ).

I think the point is this, you and a select handful Crimson Guard members took in a significant portion of the reps. Consider that you were getting 84 million (or some value of cash + tech that adds up to reach 84 million). The aid from IS looks like this:

Hell Scream: 9 million

Shadow King: 9 million

BetterNotBeDeleted: 9 million

anto475: 3.1 million

Francesca: 3 million

Olaf Erickson: 3 million

After you and a select few each take in 9 million, plus some background noise from those 3 million people, you disband your alliance. All this talk about tech is basically a smokescreen, because the surrender terms allowed you to convert money to tech, so you could have had tech payments sent to the big nations. All you had to do was not post the disbandment announcement until those nations had their tech. Yet you don't. This just doesn't hold up in the light of day, period.

As for your talk about being ever so good, it seems you missed the "Don't leave money on the table" lesson, something most of us learn early on as "waste not, want not."

That's convenient that you can't aid anyone.

I understand economics. Don't patronize me.

Your plan to help your alliance would be a great one if you didn't disband it.

But, if what you say is true, why didn't any of your former alliance's large nations receive tech?

Who said anyone is receiving any tech? Learn to read my posts, I didn't say anyone was getting tech.

louisasith.gif

The designated ruler of [insert my country name] has returned from the palace's movie salon and can find no other way to comment than using a mauled quote:

(Note to self: hire better speech writer.)

pre-edit: yes Hell Scream, you are selfish. Since you did not fight in this war at all (as far as I know) I cannot see why you should have any share in the reparations at all, instead of people who actually fought and took damage (waving at deSouza for example (hello :) ).

Why should a 60kNS nation receive money over 10 days that it earns in 1? It's called efficiency, we did the most efficient thing

I think the point is this, you and a select handful Crimson Guard members took in a significant portion of the reps. Consider that you were getting 84 million (or some value of cash + tech that adds up to reach 84 million). The aid from IS looks like this:

Hell Scream: 9 million

Shadow King: 9 million

BetterNotBeDeleted: 9 million

anto475: 3.1 million

Francesca: 3 million

Olaf Erickson: 3 million

After you and a select few each take in 9 million, plus some background noise from those 3 million people, you disband your alliance. All this talk about tech is basically a smokescreen, because the surrender terms allowed you to convert money to tech, so you could have had tech payments sent to the big nations. All you had to do was not post the disbandment announcement until those nations had their tech. Yet you don't. This just doesn't hold up in the light of day, period.

As for your talk about being ever so good, it seems you missed the "Don't leave money on the table" lesson, something most of us learn early on as "waste not, want not."

No one was going to send any tech.

In CG, your nation doesn't matter. No one's nation matters. All that matters is growing the alliance NS, and the best way to do that is to have the smallest nations receive money and use all of it to buy infrastructure. It's all about efficiency. By the way, deSouza told IS to send the reps this way, Sonata. Only the self-less were within CG.

The perfect alliances runs like this:

There are banks, nations above 4999 infra, and there are small nations. Banks send money to all nations within the alliance, and the small nations buy only infrastructure until they reach 4999 infra, and that's when they become banks themselves. New recruits are built up to banks, and it continues. This way the amount of nation strength gained is superior to any other system.

look m8 , now ur just trying to confuse us all with random statements. Who said u would send tech? You IMPLIED it with your statement . Reread what you initially wrote , any reasonable person would have understood that as: He takes the money to buy cheap tech to help the bigger nations.

And if you are not going to send tech to the bigger nations , WHY even saying that its more efficient to send money to small nations and tech to big nations as here 50% of that is missing! If you're not going to use money to help the big nations crippled by the war than you are honorless and cheap . And dont give those economic lessons crap again. I know them myself , i send aid to a friend who started a few months ago every 10 days for that reason.

Edited by generals3

Who said anyone is receiving any tech? Learn to read my posts, I didn't say anyone was getting tech.

Why should a 60kNS nation receive money over 10 days that it earns in 1? It's called efficiency, we did the most efficient thing

No one was going to send any tech.

In CG, your nation doesn't matter. No one's nation matters. All that matters is growing the alliance NS, and the best way to do that is to have the smallest nations receive money and use all of it to buy infrastructure. It's all about efficiency. By the way, deSouza told IS to send the reps this way, Sonata. Only the self-less were within CG.

The perfect alliances runs like this:

There are banks, nations above 4999 infra, and there are small nations. Banks send money to all nations within the alliance, and the small nations buy only infrastructure until they reach 4999 infra, and that's when they become banks themselves. New recruits are built up to banks, and it continues. This way the amount of nation strength gained is superior to any other system.

your economic system fails almost as hard as your arguement

look m8 , now ur just trying to confuse us all with random statements. Who said u would send tech? You IMPLIED it with your statement . Reread what you initially wrote , any reasonable person would have understood that as: He takes the money to buy cheap tech to help the bigger nations.

And if you are not going to send tech to the bigger nations , WHY even saying that its more efficient to send money to small nations and tech to big nations as here 50% of that is missing! If you're not going to use money to help the big nations crippled by the war than you are honorless and cheap . And dont give those economic lessons crap again. I know them myself , i send aid to a friend who started a few months ago every 10 days for that reason.

I never implied anything, I stated that money sent to small nations gains more NS for the alliance than if it was sent to big nations. You said I am honor less for accepting the money. What should I have done? Not accept it? The money would have been useless to big nations, the only thing benefiting big nations is tech if it is sent to them, they needed no money. Since we weren't receiving tech, having our small nations accept the money was the only logical solution. You need to learn to read. Honor less and cheap? I am a communist. The good of the alliance is the good of all the nations, and whatever gains more NS for the entire alliance is best for all the nations. Big nations weren't crippled at all, Sup4b gained 3k land for example.

If you are part of an alliance you must not care about your nation. You must do what benefits your alliance the most. Those that were attacked have swore to defend CG, and defend CG they did. You don't demand reps for doing what you swore to do.

Again, learn economics and then get some glasses.

If you are part of an alliance you must not care about your nation.

Again, learn economics and then get some glasses.

That sentence made me laughed due to an overdose of hypocrisy . I guess you must be a stalinist kind of communist : Everyone is equal , but i'm more ?

You only cared about your own nation and not your AA thats just too obvious. The disbandment after u got ur money and not the rest is one proof and the fact you dont use any of that money to help the ones who actually deserve it is one as well. Well i guess this must make all the NPO haters happy , knowing someone acting like that joined their ranks my prove someone's statement right. (forgot who said it already , but he said something like 'maybe its to destroy the NPO from within' )

That sentence made me laughed due to an overdose of hypocrisy . I guess you must be a stalinist kind of communist : Everyone is equal , but i'm more ?

You only cared about your own nation and not your AA thats just too obvious. The disbandment after u got ur money and not the rest is one proof and the fact you dont use any of that money to help the ones who actually deserve it is one as well. Well i guess this must make all the NPO haters happy , knowing someone acting like that joined their ranks my prove someone's statement right. (forgot who said it already , but he said something like 'maybe its to destroy the NPO from within' )

What the hell in Admin's name are you talking about? I didn't ask for the reps, deSouza told IS to send them to me.

I didn't disband CG, Francesca did, and the disbandment had nothing to do with the IS war or the IS reps.

Selfish capitalist says what?

That turning your alliance into a collection of low tech, mid-range nations creates a nice grouping for someone to kill. Of course if you can baww enough in the OWRP and get people feeling sorry for you, you might even get reparations for it...which apparently would go to the low ranking nations in your alliance to create...more low tech, mid-range nations.*

You say you went through Viridicide and such as a victim. Seems to me you liked GGA so much, your economic theories would re-create GGA in all its pre-Karma War "glory". <_<

* - unless they run off and join NPO first of course

What the hell in Admin's name are you talking about? I didn't ask for the reps, deSouza told IS to send them to me.

I didn't disband CG, Francesca did, and the disbandment had nothing to do with the IS war or the IS reps.

Again , you're trying to turn around the pot here to distract us from the following facts:

A: You got 9 mill rep money while u didnt get any dammage whatsoever and didnt even use a bit of this money to help the ones damaged during the war. If at least you were planning on sending tech to those nations...

B: You are part of the CG govt and thus also had decisive power and must have agreed on CG being disbanded before IS gave all the rep money.

The fact you received the money doesn't matter , its what u did/do with it that matters.

And also , doesnt the fact no one has said : what HS said makes sense but only disagreements prove you're wrong? Get me one person who can say your actions make sense with good arguments and than i might get back on this , but untill than stop wasting our time with flawed arguments constantly and just admit you only cared about yourself.

That turning your alliance into a collection of low tech, mid-range nations creates a nice grouping for someone to kill. Of course if you can baww enough in the OWRP and get people feeling sorry for you, you might even get reparations for it...which apparently would go to the low ranking nations in your alliance to create...more low tech, mid-range nations.*

You say you went through Viridicide and such as a victim. Seems to me you liked GGA so much, your economic theories would re-create GGA in all its pre-Karma War "glory". <_<

You must realize that Tech has close to no impact on ground battles. Having a low amount of tech, let's say 500 while having 4999 infra makes you have more infra than your opponents, since their tech just inflates their NS. More infra=more soldiers=you win.

Tech, right now, is used to inflate Nation Strength, it is nearly useless in battle.

Again , you're trying to turn around the pot here to distract us from the following facts:

A: You got 9 mill rep money while u didnt get any dammage whatsoever and didnt even use a bit of this money to help the ones damaged during the war. If at least you were planning on sending tech to those nations...

B: You are part of the CG govt and thus also had decisive power and must have agreed on CG being disbanded before IS gave all the rep money.

The fact you received the money doesn't matter , its what u did/do with it that matters.

And also , doesnt the fact no one has said : what HS said makes sense but only disagreements prove you're wrong? Get me one person who can say your actions make sense with good arguments and than i might get back on this , but untill than stop wasting our time with flawed arguments constantly and just admit you only cared about yourself.

A: I got 9 mill reps because if it was sent to bigger nations the alliance would earn less nation strength

B:If I wanted money, I wouldn't have agreed with disbanding, I had 9 more mill coming.

I only care about myself? Did you lose 40k NS and were you played on PZI for defending your alliance after it disbanded?

If the money was sent to bigger nations we would have gained less nation strength, reps would have been obsolete. It would have just wasted our aid slots.

^This [ooc]post[/ooc] couldn't have summed up my feelings better. [ooc]I lold hard[/ooc]

Edited by 890765

That turning your alliance into a collection of low tech, mid-range nations creates a nice grouping for someone to kill.

This lol, who cares about false ns? And if this were really true you would have disbursed the funds equally amongst your small nations rather than all at once to just 5. Infra gets erased in a cycle or two of real war so it really comes down to who has the most tech the most mps and the most wrc/sdi wonders. btw technology increases your ns the same for all nations at a rate higher than infranstructure. So you would have to buy 167 infra with each 3 million to equal the strength gain from 100 technology. That means you will need to purchase 17 sets of 10 infra. This means that your infrastructure must cost on average 176,000 / set. However with your nations set up it cost well over double that. This means that even by with your arguement, it increases the alliances total ns more (which is laughable in istelf considering your disbandment), your were inefficient because having 100 tech shipped would have increased your alliances total nation strength almost twice as much.

EDIT:

yea i can tell lol

Edited by willirica

A: I got 9 mill reps ...

B: ... I had 9 more mill coming.

Wait wait... You, who did not actually lose any thing at all in the war, you personally would get over 20% of the total reparations? :blink:

How much was planned to go to the countries who actually fought and was hurt in the war?

I wish I had been a member and got a share of this :v: