RAD DoS

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RAD, you know I like you guys for the most part but common! You guys are WAY out numbered and you will get rolled by this if it escalates even more. Unless IS recognizes that they declared war on CG, even if it was an accident, this war will be getting larger and more people will side with CG. And this time NPO will not be there to help you guys :P

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET OUT OF THIS MESS, RAD!

If you don't pull out of this, I will be hoping that NSO sides with CG and roll you guys to the max. sorry but that is how I will feel.

Read the announcement. Nowhere does it say that RAD supports the actions of IS against CG. Nowhere does it say that RAD is against the actions of IS against CG.

What it says is that if an outside alliance decides to attack IS, RAD will respond per the defense clause of PWN.

Since IS's actions have been quite unpopular around Planet Bob, we figured it needed to be said that RAD had our allies backs in case things start heating up.

I stated in the OP that we realize what we are getting into. We'll stand by our friends regardless.

*looks for Ivan Moldavi's new DoW on RAD*

And so, Hakai, you stand by people who have less morals then NSO? You stand by people who went against their charter (I think) and turned this into a war?

Message to CG: Hit the dumb leaders of IS first and hard then go for RAD please.

Read the announcement. Nowhere does it say that RAD supports the actions of IS against CG. Nowhere does it say that RAD is against the actions of IS against CG.

What it says is that if an outside alliance decides to attack IS, RAD will respond per the defense clause of PWN.

Since IS's actions have been quite unpopular around Planet Bob, we figured it needed to be said that RAD had our allies backs in case things start heating up.

Your prepared to fight for something you dont even support?

And so, Hakai, you stand by people who have less morals then NSO? You stand by people who went against their charter (I think) and turned this into a war?

Message to CG: Hit the dumb leaders of IS first and hard then go for RAD please.

We, like the people declaring support for CG, stand by our friends. :blush:

Our friends. As in like, people we know well and love (and are allied to via treaty). Is this an unfamiliar concept to you?

Thanks for the kind words, though. I don't recall ever saying anything this hateful toward you.

Soooo, you're going to not-support IS with military support? Or did you mean that you're going to aggressively attack alliances that enter CG's defensive war based on a defense treaty?

Thing ARE going to heat up though. So you guys have made a near-future DoW by doing this. Why stand by some alliance that doesn't have less morals then NSO I have no idea. I wouldn't be caught dead backing up an alliance doing this. I would have suspended the treay.

You guys had three ways to go and you took the wrong turn on this and by doing that I am upset by it.

You WILL be in my story :P

Soooo, you're going to not-support IS with military support? Or did you mean that you're going to aggressively attack alliances that enter CG's defensive war based on a defense treaty?

Any alliance that enters this war does so on an aggressive front as no one has treaties with CG.

Nowhere does it say that RAD supports the actions of IS against CG. Nowhere does it say that RAD is against the actions of IS against CG
We're prepared to fight for our allies, who we support 100%. Otherwise we wouldn't have signed the treaty.

Does this mean you support them now?

Thing ARE going to heat up though. So you guys have made a near-future DoW by doing this. Why stand by some alliance that doesn't have less morals then NSO I have no idea. I wouldn't be caught dead backing up an alliance doing this. I would have suspended the treay.

You guys had three ways to go and you took the wrong turn on this and by doing that I am upset by it.

Keep on thinking that, I however am going to sit back with my awesome allies in IS, and eat some popcorn.

If IS gets attacked, we are defending them. It's that simple.

Why suspend the treaty? It was signed so we had a solid reason for helping out our friends when they needed it. PWN isn't one of those treaties that people back out of when they might possibly become activated. RAD doesn't sign those treaties, unlike some other alliances.

An allies' true colors come out when war is on the horizon.