Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

I'd love to see someone infringe on IS's sovereign right for tech-raid policies. :)

Internet Superheroes is a bad alliance that deserves to burn. At least when Poison Clan did this they didn't hide behind PWN when doing it, not that it was any better.

lolFrostbite mirite

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am personally enjoying the fact that so many people are actually ASKING IS to come and attack them, and yet not a single person in IS has done anything about it, nor, I think, will they do anything about it.

Of course they won't. They know full well if they took up any of the offers for what would become a large and enjoyable war, they wouldn't have an easy win. For all the talk about loving to fight and how fun it is, turns out they're just pink pansies underneath it all.

I am personally enjoying the fact that so many people are actually ASKING IS to come and attack them, and yet not a single person in IS has done anything about it, nor, I think, will they do anything about it.

This is what you call "bully behavior." You find someone less fortunate than you, beat them up a few times, expect to get away with it, yet when someone who might or might not be more fortunate (in terms of ability to fight/whatever) calls you out and asks you to take them up on it, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away from that person, while still insulting the one who is less fortunate than you.

You've lost any respect I could've had for you.

God forbid those people asking for a fight actually become pro-active and attack IS. Pretending to be a big bad guy and ask for someone to fight you on the OWF instead of doing it yourself? Fail bully behavior.

God forbid those people asking for a fight actually become pro-active and attack IS. Pretending to be a big bad guy and ask for someone to fight you on the OWF instead of doing it yourself? Fail bully behavior.

I find it funny that someone supporting IS's actions in this topic is complaining about fail bully behavior.

What, actually giving them the chance to prove that they have the stones God gave a chipmunk by getting a fair fight started is big bad bully behavior to you?

/'course I don't expect any of those pink eunuchs to take anyone up on the offer.

Edited by King DrunkWino

Calling someone out, in terms of "are you willing to get into a real fight?" and "haha I just beat the crap out of you, but it was a raid, so it's all good, but wait, it wasn't but, oh well, your small anyway." are two different things entirely.

Ohh, so I am not allowed to express my anti-pink opinions? Ohh, awesome. Then why did you lie that it was a tech raid, IS? No balls?

Did you even read the OP? Sakura said it wasn't a tech raid. Nobody said it was a tech raid. Only you said it was. You can express that you don't like us, but to take blatant and open proactive actions to discredit and isolate an entire sphere to have it "destroyed" as you put it? You can say it, but there are consequences and I am happy to see you guys attacked regardless if I think it should have been handled differently. Had you done the same against Orange, I think you would have found an alliance willing to do the exact same thing as IS is doing.

I find it funny that someone supporting IS's actions in this topic is complaining about fail bully behavior.

So, we should all band together and declare on Athens mirite?

I mean, they raided an established alliance and had no problem with it. Never sent out reps to NoAH.

That and if IS had anything resembling testicular fortitude, they'd take the many offers to get a real fight going.

/Pink Pansies

If you had anything resembling testicuar fortitude, you should step in for CG against IS and get a real fight going. See, I can play this game too!!! :huh:

This is what you call "bully behavior." You find someone less fortunate than you, beat them up a few times, expect to get away with it, yet when someone who might or might not be more fortunate (in terms of ability to fight/whatever) calls you out and asks you to take them up on it, you tuck your tail between your legs and run away from that person, while still insulting the one who is less fortunate than you.

You've lost any respect I could've had for you.

Instead of asking IS to attack them, why don't they just skip that step and attack IS? Hmmm, I wonder why....

Ding, Ding, Ding we have a winner! That is why I always secretly love SSSW18, because they actually have some independent minds in it. P.S. say hi to Brandon to me, and tell him to come on IRC more often.

If you had anything resembling testicuar fortitude, you should step in for CG against IS and get a real fight going. See, I can play this game too!!! :huh:

Sure, but you play it badly. One more nation doesn't make a fair fight. Those pusses coming to me will make for loads of fun. That's what you want right, fun? Well, I just happen to think you're all nothing but mindless and gutless talk. You'd run from anything near a fair fight quicker than a 17 year old can get a prom dress off.

itt: posturing

either do something or go to your respective alliance's forums and go express your moral outrage there.

In a word, no. I'll sit right here and discuss the pink girls of IS all I care to, thankyouverymuch.

Do make yourself useful and grab some lemonade? Not that pink lemonade, that junk is teh weaksauce.

Edited by King DrunkWino

stop your crying it was a mass tech raid... we all offered peace but it seems to me that some of your guys want to take it to a full scale war and if thats the case so be it.. if you want peace and no further contact so be it.. im tired of all these BS post talking about you shouldn't do this and don't do that....

In a word, no. I'll sit right here and discuss the pink girls of IS all I care to, thankyouverymuch.

Do make yourself useful and grab some lemonade? Not that pink lemonade, that junk is teh weaksauce.

Hey, I'll sit here and RAAAAGE at IS because they're doing something I want to attack them for. I won't do anything though, because I'm afraid they'll kick my $@!.

stop your crying it was a mass tech raid... we all offered peace but it seems to me that some of your guys want to take it to a full scale war and if thats the case so be it.. if you want peace and no further contact so be it.. im tired of all these BS post talking about you shouldn't do this and don't do that....

You don't get it.

Re-read all the thread, then post again.

Hey, I'll sit here and RAAAAGE at IS because they're doing something I want to attack them for. I won't do anything though, because I'm afraid they'll kick my $@!.

WHAAAA! I'm gonna use extremely stupid, mindless, and completely overused methods of insults cause IS won't actually hit this guy cause they'd get their $@! kicked.

Edited by King DrunkWino

Calling someone out, in terms of "are you willing to get into a real fight?" and "haha I just beat the crap out of you, but it was a raid, so it's all good, but wait, it wasn't but, oh well, your small anyway." are two different things entirely.

The latter is an IS raid, the first is posturing.

Instead of asking IS to attack them, why don't they just skip that step and attack IS? Hmmm, I wonder why....

In your first sentence you contradict yourself.

To answer your question, because you would run and hide behind your other pink friends like a little !@#$%*.

Instead of asking IS to attack them, why don't they just skip that step and attack IS? Hmmm, I wonder why...

Difference is, IS is the one basically saying "they made fun of us/said they were going to do something so we attacked them preemptively," these guys are saying, "so it wasn't just that they aren't protected? ok, well then, show us the same amount of courage and attack me."

Which you have yet to do. They don't have to prove anything, I know a lot of the people who are asking you too, and they have jumped into the fire before, the question is, will you?