An End to the VE-GDI Conflict

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct, my good man. :v:

I'm glad hostilities have ended, and good luck to the former POWs and those still flying the GDI AA.

Also a note to the scammers: Don't use dirty money to buy infra. It just makes you look dumb.

In GDI, wasn't there just one nation that scammed? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Also, moar :nuke: plz. The sooner I'm at zero, the sooner I can get on with my life. :awesome:

(Pro-tip: Check my war screens carefully. You didn't stagger properly. ;) )

Also, moar :nuke: plz. The sooner I'm at zero, the sooner I can get on with my life. :awesome:

As you yourself pointed out, going into peace mode would only hurt yourself. They probably should have staggered regardless but if you're going to bait them you might want to make sure your previous sentence isn't undermining your punch.

In GDI, wasn't there just one nation that scammed? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Yea, sometimes ephriam gray people get a little overzealous, don't worry though we wont let you slip into peace (plus it would only draw things out for you).

(Pro tip: you shouldn't give anyone pro tips)

Yea, sometimes ephriam gray people get a little overzealous, don't worry though we wont let you slip into peace (plus it would only draw things out for you).

(Pro tip: you shouldn't give anyone pro tips)

Good luck with that. :awesome:

he didnt screw it up, we figured its better to have 3 ve guys get on him and $%&@ up the stagger then leave a slot open for any other random person to jump in and attack him from. besides, we kept him in war at rollover tonight, quick draw on asawyers part.