Extreme Makeover Alliance Edition

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does FAN think of you moving to yellow and stealing their name?

I think I'll ask them.

Ok, Just to fix this........... We didn't still FANs name.

We didn't take the name for ANYONE! (A bit of help from Global Republic of Armed Nations)

I can answer that. Kingem0 doesn't think. He just does, and consequences be damned.

All you had to say was the flag sucked..........

My issues are less with CAN and more with Kingem. And I wasn't speaking of any specific consequences, more in general... he acts first and thinks about his action later, that's all.

Anyone find it ironic that im not starting the problems here?

P.S. I would like to thank everyone for supporting us! :wub:

Edit: had to thank people for support! ;)

Edited by KingemO93

Gee, someone really needs to write a handbook for how to make an alliance. It is my dream that one day the founders of CAN will read such a handbook and realize just how much they have failed with this announcement.

Here's a taste of criticism:

When you make a flag you want simplicity. A flag has to be something that could be seen [OOC] from say fifty or a hundred feet away [/OOC]. Your flag is too messy. Ignore the urge to make a flashy, "cool" looking flag and force yourself to make something clean and simple.

Your alliance is name is unoriginal, and incredibly unlucky. FAN has a reputation of shooing off any alliances that move to yellow, and I'm sure they will pay special attention to CAN because of the blatant name ripoff. One has to ask the founders of CAN what their intentions are on the yellow sphere, as a name like this screams conflict.

Gee, someone really needs to write a handbook for how to make an alliance. It is my dream that one day the founders of CAN will read such a handbook and realize just how much they have failed with this announcement.

Here's a taste of criticism:

When you make a flag you want simplicity. A flag has to be something that could be seen [OOC] from say fifty or a hundred feet away [/OOC]. Your flag is too messy. Ignore the urge to make a flashy, "cool" looking flag and force yourself to make something clean and simple.

Your alliance is name is unoriginal, and incredibly unlucky. FAN has a reputation of shooing off any alliances that move to yellow, and I'm sure they will pay special attention to CAN because of the blatant name ripoff. One has to ask the founders of CAN what their intentions are on the yellow sphere, as a name like this screams conflict.

Really? You're going to criticize another alliance on how they're created and ran? Really?

As for FAN, they've gotten a bad rap in the past. Veritas Aequitas has been on Yellow for over a year now, and we've never once had an issue with them. If you're referring to Auric Armada many months ago, that was an isolated incident where the leadership got overzealous and ran the alliance into the ground.

As for anything else, CAN isn't a blatant ripoff from FAN. CAN, a protectorate of GRAN, modeled their name after their protectors.

Oh, and after all that, congrats CAN on the new name. Welcome to Yellow!

Edited by JWConner

I actually like the flag, don't know what the fuss is about. I might have picked a different font, but that's about it :)

Me too. I mean I don't particularly like the fact that it has text on it, but I think it's a nice flag. [ooc] And really, who's going to be looking at a flag from fifty or a hundred feet away on here... we're all at most one or two feet from our monitors...[/ooc]

As for the name, meh. If they like it, and FAN doesn't care that it's similar, and GRAN doesn't care they modeled it after them, who gives a flying squirrel? Congrats guys, good luck on Yellow, you'll have a bright future in it for you! :lol1: Haha... I made a funny...

Though the new flag does not violate my eyes in such a fashion as the last, I'm not diggin' the diamond here. <_< The use of text strikes me as more of a banner graphic than a flag. In any event, good luck with your alliance, imagine more nice comments here and so on.

Edited by Locke