Official RAD Response

Especially government member to government member, the highest positions require the highest respect no matter strength of AA or not. This shenanigans are over and resolved with 1 week of war which will hopefully clean all hearts on both sides.

I'm pretty sure this will be over sooner than that.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tygaland, if you were in Ivans position would of you done the same, would of you declared on a alliance over a singular nation DoW without speaking to the opposite government.

Would you care if this was used against you? A singular STA nation DOW agaisnt another with a vastly superior alliance declaring back on you without talking to you?

I believe you would be singing a whole other tune

Edited by nutkase

Tygaland, if you were in Ivans position would of you done the same, would of you declared on a alliance over a singular nation DoW without speaking to the opposite government.

Would you care if this was used against you?

I think Jason8 is in the "opposite government"?

Would you care if this was used against you? A singular STA nation DOW agaisnt another with a vastly superior alliance declaring back on you without talking to you?

It would depend on the response I got when I asked what was going on. STA has declared war on an alliance that backs a member of their alliance that attacked an STA member.

If an STA nation declared war on a member of another alliance and I said "it was just lulz" when the alliance attacked came and asked what was going on then I'd expect my alliance to be attacked, yes. Because as a leader I'm responsible for decisions that impact the entire membership of my alliance and therefore would not act so flippantly in such a situation. If a government member of the STA did what Jason8 did then I'd be even less inclined to try and dismiss the attack as just "lulz".

Then again, I'd never declare war on the entire OWF either nor would I try and generate conflict where none existed.

Ah, my mistake. You should update your wiki and the government list on your forums when you get the chance, though. Who's the new Second Hand Smoke?

Second Hand Smoke has been Newhotness for about a week, and all of us have been busy as teh blazes this week, only a few of us with internet access. It ain't easy.

It would depend on the response I got when I asked what was going on. STA has declared war on an alliance that backs a member of their alliance that attacked an STA member.

If an STA nation declared war on a member of another alliance and I said "it was just lulz" when the alliance attacked came and asked what was going on then I'd expect my alliance to be attacked, yes. Because as a leader I'm responsible for decisions that impact the entire membership of my alliance and therefore would not act so flippantly in such a situation. If a government member of the STA did what Jason8 did then I'd be even less inclined to try and dismiss the attack as just "lulz".

Then again, I'd never declare war on the entire OWF either nor would I try and generate conflict where none existed.

But what is being said is that NSO never contacted RAD govt, with Jason8 not being a govt member (to the best of my knowledge).

Ivan said so himself, as soon as he got onto IRC and found out, that he pretty much decided to declare war. Ivan and NSO show that they dont care much for other alliances judging from there past and current events surrounding them.

I await the day to see them attacked by a vastly superior alliance and see if they will be "lulzing" like they have done here and before.

Right, because RAD's allies wish to be known for supporting lulzy aggressive attacks with zero CB right? Yeah, that will go over well. We already saw Delta's response to your initial threat. Taking that into consideration I would say this is a case of yet another boastful bluff.

Not trying to bluff anything :huh:

What Jason did was pretty stupid and even RAD's allies are saying that.

Edit: and what do you mean "your", do you mean literally me? I'm not threatening anyone. I don't do veiled threats, Heinousone. If I were threatening someone I'd say: you better watch out, because I intend to have xxx attacked.

I'm not sure what I said that sounded threatening but I can assure you it's just a misunderstanding.

(ooc: come find me on IRC if you want to discuss it)

Edited by Penkala

Not trying to bluff anything :huh:

What Jason did was pretty stupid and even RAD's allies are saying that.

Edit: and what do you mean "your", do you mean literally me? I'm not threatening anyone. I don't do veiled threats, Heinousone. If I were threatening someone I'd say: you better watch out, because I intend to have xxx attacked.

I'm not sure what I said that sounded threatening but I can assure you it's just a misunderstanding.

(ooc: come find me on IRC if you want to discuss it)

It will be a short war, RAD's allies will help rebuild what little damage happens. In the end we all realize that both alliances are simply doing what they do. RAD made a declaration of war that opened them to attack anyone and that is what they did. They attacked an NSO nation and NSO responded as RAD and Jason should have realized they would.

For all the folks speaking on RAD's defense here, for the most part from what I was hearing from RAD is that they are happy this happened. It's going to keep some nations around and will probably even boost their relations with some of their allies. Just let RAD and NSO have fun being what each of them are. They are very different alliances with very different themes. It is like asking a leopard and a monkey to act the same. Each one has to understand the nature of the other and then act accordingly. If they monkey gets too close to the leopard it might lose a limb but on the other hand if the leopard does not maintain the surprise factor then it gets a handful of poo tossed into its face.

It will be a short war, RAD's allies will help rebuild what little damage happens. In the end we all realize that both alliances are simply doing what they do. RAD made a declaration of war that opened them to attack anyone and that is what they did. They attacked an NSO nation and NSO responded as RAD and Jason should have realized they would.

For all the folks speaking on RAD's defense here, for the most part from what I was hearing from RAD is that they are happy this happened. It's going to keep some nations around and will probably even boost their relations with some of their allies. Just let RAD and NSO have fun being what each of them are. They are very different alliances with very different themes. It is like asking a leopard and a monkey to act the same. Each one has to understand the nature of the other and then act accordingly. If they monkey gets too close to the leopard it might lose a limb but on the other hand if the leopard does not maintain the surprise factor then it gets a handful of poo tossed into its face.

Frankly I see it as this: Jason thought he was being hella funny by attacking NSO, but NSO showed th ejokes on him. :D

Frankly I see it as this: Jason thought he was being hella funny by attacking NSO, but NSO showed th ejokes on him. :D

Yep, that would be the case and everyone else is standing around the circle shouting and waving their hands around. The fight is happening, simply help rebuild friends afterwards and pat them on the back for being who they are because they just gave us all something to get worked up about.

I cannot speak for Tyga, but I have been in that position and yes, I was quite prepared to declare war over it and came within two or three hours of doing so.

As to the rest, you are confusing some kind of random 'rogue' attack with an alliance's DoW, recognized as legitimate by the alliance that made it.

I cannot be any more clear than that, and so I'm left wondering what all the fuss is about.

RAD isn't complaining, that I can see. Why are their allies' panties in such a bunch?

But what is being said is that NSO never contacted RAD govt, with Jason8 not being a govt member (to the best of my knowledge).

Ivan said so himself, as soon as he got onto IRC and found out, that he pretty much decided to declare war. Ivan and NSO show that they dont care much for other alliances judging from there past and current events surrounding them.

I await the day to see them attacked by a vastly superior alliance and see if they will be "lulzing" like they have done here and before.

Perhaps other members of NSO government asked RAD what was going on?

As for the rest of your post, I'm sure the NSO are pleased to see you embracing your hatred.

I´m waiting....

It seems RAD´s allies won´t be involved yet because RAD wants to solve it themselves if i´m interpreting the OP correct but who knows.

Me is waiting for an official response from RAD allies.

Edit:

RAD´s wikipage

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/RAD

* PWN/PWNAGE (Pink Military/Economic BLOC)

* MDoAP - Ragnarok

* MDoAP - Poison Clan

* MDP - The Centurion Brotherhood

* ODP - Random Insanity Alliance

* PIAT - Mushroom Kingdom

Edited by Steelrat