The Great Storehouse

Mergerberger II

OOC: Personally I have no problem with this at all. Hey its a couple of blue prints and some money. Money ain't important and we know that, not in CNRP at least, everyone RP's as if they have Trillions of dollars with them. Now on the tech issue, none of this nations can RP The nordlandic tech but having the blue prints to later use it is something I can agree to. I wonder why everyone must complain on everything related to Nordland <_<

OOC: Wait, didn't I cover this before?

Oh, wait:

The problem isn't that it's one post, the problem is that you are RPing this as if you made posts about this before hand, which you have not. You are the one grasping at straw, freind. You're repeating the same tired arguments, godmodding like a madman, and plugging your ears and yelling whenever anyone points out the problems with your very flawed logic.

The problem isn't that it's one post, the problem is that you are RPing this as if you made posts about this before hand, which you have not.

OOC: Would this topic exist if I didn't make that one post? :rolleyes: Also, to be blunt, all this technology will have no real impact on the way I RP my military. Also, I love how you throw around the term godmodding. How is it godmodding when it hasn't had any serious RP impact? hmm? oh wait, I forgot. It's Nordland. my bad.

Edited by Malatose

OOC: Would this topic exist if I didn't make that one post? :rolleyes: Also, to be blunt, all this technology will have no real impact on the way I RP my military. Also, I love how you throw around the term godmodding. How is it godmodding when it hasn't had any serious RP impact? hmm? oh wait, I forgot. It's Nordland. my bad.

OOC: For the last time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY! It's about two things, and two things only, do you have the tech in game for it? and the general way you are going about getting this technology back. If you were getting the blueprints from Ty's nation, I never would have said a thing after that link, because that was what was RPed. This wasn't, that was. Plain and simple. Stop trying to pretend I'm doing this because it was Nordlandic tech, that isn't the issue.

OOC: For the last time. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY! It's about two things, and two things only, do you have the tech in game for it? and the general way you are going about getting this technology back. If you were getting the blueprints from Ty's nation, I never would have said a thing after that link, because that was what was RPed. This wasn't, that was. Plain and simple. Stop trying to pretend I'm doing this because it was Nordlandic tech, that isn't the issue.

OOC: Let me respond to you with this quote. I'm sure you've read it before.

Number Three. Now, the technology I developed at Greater Germany, which was eventually carried over to the Greater Nordic Reich is very scalable. After all, I made most of it according to the tech scale at the time. So a lot of the components could easily be considered modern, while a lot of the other technology

So let me translate what that means. Hmm, it means I could replace certain parts with something more viable for my nation. That ETC gun? just replace with a smoothbore cannon. etc. Let's see..I could RP production not going as planned and me having to use other parts to replace the more advanced ones. See where I'm getting at? It's as simple as 1-2-3. :huh:

OOC: Let me respond to you with this quote. I'm sure you've read it before.

So let me translate what that means. Hmm, it means I could replace certain parts with something more viable for my nation. That ETC gun? just replace with a smoothbore cannon. etc. Let's see..I could RP production not going as planned and me having to use other parts to replace the more advanced ones. See where I'm getting at? It's as simple as 1-2-3. :huh:

OOC: Alright...

That doesn't really answer anything. It proves you can re-purpose the tech to use the same basic stuff. I've done that before and have no problem with it, and yes, it means you can use the tech once you get it. I have no issue with that at all.

But still, my issue is with HOW you get the designs, not how you use them. The way you are going about doing this is the problem.

OOC: Alright...

That doesn't really answer anything. It proves you can re-purpose the tech to use the same basic stuff. I've done that before and have no problem with it, and yes, it means you can use the tech once you get it. I have no issue with that at all.

But still, my issue is with HOW you get the designs, not how you use them. The way you are going about doing this is the problem.

OOC: They're old Nordland's designs, and now we're retrieving them. We've intended to do this for awhile, but only recently gotten around to it.

OOC: I think you guys need to relax. Take a step back, and relax.

Man you have know idea how much I agree with you.

OOC: Personally I have no problem with this at all. Hey its a couple of blue prints and some money. Money ain't important and we know that, not in CNRP at least, everyone RP's as if they have Trillions of dollars with them. Now on the tech issue, none of this nations can RP The nordlandic tech but having the blue prints to later use it is something I can agree to. I wonder why everyone must complain on everything related to Nordland <_<

OOC: Actually, Merger/BR have the capabilities to use the technology as is.

OOC: Where is the RP of building this bunker?

Also, how did the tech get from Gronlandia to this mile-long underground storehouse?

I see no RP of this, and refuse to recognize these storehouses even exist.

OOC: Would you prefer Ty saying "Hey, guys, I found some old German tech in my computers. Want some?"

OOC: Would you prefer Ty saying "Hey, guys, I found some old German tech in my computers. Want some?"

OOC: And where did he save the tech to said computers?

This is about backround RP, not the tech. I acknowledge he sent the tech to Gronlandia, but I don't see the RP saying "We built a multiple mile long tunnel from Berlin to this place and put all the tech in it."

If I wanted to just "whine about nordland" I'd start complaining about all the treaties happening between nordlanders, but it's their right to do that and it breaks no guidelines or things I believe personally. It may surprise some people, but dispute my angry-looking demeanor, I try to look at situations fairly. I've even gone to Norway on MSN/IRL and told him "that's just absurd" when he does something absurd

Continuity is one of the things I try to keep going.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Unless someone can explain to me how one post talking about computers transferring data equates to a vast amount of physical military equipment being transported and stored in a massive underground bunker I am going to have to say no to this.

The physical equipment is there mostly for show. There is no use to the physical military equipment except for imagery within the storyline. The computer data, however, is how they get the technology because it contains the blueprints, etc. The blueprints is what will be used to create the technology.

The physical equipment is there mostly for show. There is no use to the physical military equipment except for imagery within the storyline. The computer data, however, is how they get the technology because it contains the blueprints, etc. The blueprints is what will be used to create the technology.

OOC: I believe the first post has the main problem here Voodoo.

armed with more deadly weaponry than the Molakian army.

The RP in this thread has made it very clear that the equipment is very real and very deadly. Allowing the equipment to exist in turn opens the door for it to be used.

Besides that, building this structure and transporting the amount of large and heavy weaponry would be a very large task that would need at least some sort of foundation in past RP to exist, as it stands I see none.

The RP in this thread has made it very clear that the equipment is very real and very deadly. Allowing the equipment to exist in turn opens the door for it to be used.

Besides that, building this structure and transporting the amount of large and heavy weaponry would be a very large task that would need at least some sort of foundation in past RP to exist, as it stands I see none.

I do agree with the last paragraph, and there wasn't any RP for the structure/transportation. We're also going to be redoing this RP, so I think this topic can be locked.