World Map Z

TheStig

seems some bloke has an issue with my land claim which was white world map area.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66581

see this thread

and can somebody reason with him? cos he seems adament to wipe me out for expanding into empty map space.

You have to deal with it IC I am afraid.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible wipes

-Babylonian Empire (Iraq/Kuwait) played by King Balomesh, last posted 27 June (54 days). Will very possibly revert (back) to RA/RA protectorate.

-Kahikla (Qatar) played by applesauce59 last posted June 10 (71 days). Will very possibly revert (back) to RA/RA protectorate.

And whats that yellow blob in the middle of the Russian Hanseatic-Buriyati Commonwealth? Its not named....

Canada can be erased as well as Malatose rerolled as Dalmatia.

What about Bohovia? I don't remember the RPer of that nation, but I haven't seen him anywhere in CNRP lately...

Ottawa1234

Apparently, he re-rolled his nation. I don't know why, but I guess that means an auto-purge... he's been inactive for god knows how long in the RP forums, either way. More stuff for the Viniland/Tahoe protectorate, then.

seems some bloke has an issue with my land claim which was white world map area.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66581

see this thread

and can somebody reason with him? cos he seems adament to wipe me out for expanding into empty map space.

Complaining about it in here does you no good. Personally, I have nothing against you OOC. I just need some way to destroy Aiginor very quickly, and your claim came up.

Ottawa1234

Apparently, he re-rolled his nation. I don't know why, but I guess that means an auto-purge... he's been inactive for god knows how long in the RP forums, either way. More stuff for the Viniland/Tahoe protectorate, then.

No, mine. :ph34r:

I don't suppose anyone could mark me into the map ( my attempts failed horribly ) . I have claimed and gotten permission to have the RA protectorate just south of Spain excluding Morocco

And can someone in NAPO with the power to give me that protectorate under RAs PM me

The gray part underneath the RA Protectorate is supposed to be a UMS Protectorate. <_< I can give it up in the future, but how about ya take Morocco first and see how you like it from there? There have been a few instances where RPers seem to fail utterly and just quit... don't want that land to go to waste.

The gray part underneath the RA Protectorate is supposed to be a UMS Protectorate. <_< I can give it up in the future, but how about ya take Morocco first and see how you like it from there? There have been a few instances where RPers seem to fail utterly and just quit... don't want that land to go to waste.

Some else wanted Morocco witch is why I dident claim it. If they no longer want it I'll take it

I will stick around. I RP'ed before we had these fancy maps and when we had different maps for each part of the world :P