Need an alliance

My nation may be weak, but I, as a ruler, am truly not.

I used to be NWRoyale, was a MoFA for 3 or 4 alliances, had a powerful nation, to the point of obtaining nukes. I quit a while back and have stayed away. But have decided to come back.

I am not up on the state of alliance politics any longer, and need some help picking a place to call home.

I bring experience to the table, the alliance that accepts me does not have to worry about any stupid noob-ish mistakes.

All alliances will be judged on individual merit, not solely on size or power or the treaty ties.

I apologize for the egotism this kind of thread reeks of, but my contacts are not what they once were and I have no choice.

All the best-

MC

My nation may be weak, but I, as a ruler, am truly not.

I used to be NWRoyale, was a MoFA for 3 or 4 alliances, had a powerful nation, to the point of obtaining nukes. I quit a while back and have stayed away. But have decided to come back.

I am not up on the state of alliance politics any longer, and need some help picking a place to call home.

I bring experience to the table, the alliance that accepts me does not have to worry about any stupid noob-ish mistakes.

All alliances will be judged on individual merit, not solely on size or power or the treaty ties.

I apologize for the egotism this kind of thread reeks of, but my contacts are not what they once were and I have no choice.

All the best-

MC

You are in luck. I am on almost all day so I try to keep up with politics. My alliance isn't exactly large, but we are all around the same strength, so we can provide each other with the ultimate protection. :)

The Pirates of the Parrot Order are always looking for new, active members. It's a small alliance but the people inside are all very friendly. Since you just rerolled we can set you up with some trade circles or tech deals to bring you up the ranks again as soon as you'd like. We won't put any restrictions on you so you are free to rule you're own nation as you see fit.

Besides you know you want to wear one of those cool eye patches ;)

If you are interested in even taking a look at us the link to our forums is in my sig and here's our wiki page if you would like a brief history

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/PPO

Greetings Sir,

I would like to grant you the opportunity of joining The Federation of Rhine. The Federation of Rhine is a German based alliance which is based on a constitutional monarchy; Citizens have the right to vote in a legislature and ministers which are approved by the legislature. We give substantial help in finding tech deals and trade circles, and will provide aid to members that need it. The Federation of Rhine is a friendly and enjoyable community with those who firmly believe in loyalty, order, dedication, duty and national pride of our Federation. The Federation of Rhine is protected by Zenith. So you know that you will be protected at all means. If you join The Federation of Rhine, we can promise you at least 3 technology deals and a chance at a trade circle. We also have openings in our Government. So why not join now? If you have questions, or wish to join The Federation of Rhine, register and apply here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/TFOR/index/

Best Regards,

President Orff

King of TFoR

Hello, I will keep this short: The Golden Horde would love to have you. We're a new yellow alliance, with a great group of core members and good activity.

If you'd like some more info or talk sometime, feel free to step by on IRC or send me a message in-game or on the forums.

I just started my nation yesterday & my inbox is flooded with "join us!"

Are there standard terms for joining alliances at to length of commitment &c? Being a newb I don't want to hook up w/the losers and be stuck.

(no offence).

More than anything, greedy !@#$%^& that I am, I'm interested in $$ FOREIGN AID $$ receiving it, that is.

Other than that I'm up for immigration, trade, cultyral exchange, all the usual goodies.

Are there standard terms for joining alliances at to length of commitment &c? Being a newb I don't want to hook up w/the losers and be stuck.

(no offence).

More than anything, greedy !@#$%^& that I am, I'm interested in $$ FOREIGN AID $$ receiving it, that is.

Other than that I'm up for immigration, trade, cultyral exchange, all the usual goodies.

well all that we can offer you is tech deals, plenty of them, and a good job

join the huns

try to hurry because in a couple of days is the start of our tech deals

so hurry hurry hurry

www.thehunsalliance.forums-free.com

(no offence).

If an alliance does not suit you, there is no real reason to stay. It gets tricky when you have just received aid - Many alliances don't like it when one joins, takes aid, and leaves....That would be frowned upon.

On another note: The Golden Horde would certainly be something you should try out ;)

Find us here: http://goldenhorde.tk/

(no offence).

The only commitment is the one you agree to by signing up. If there is no length of time specified, then you don't have to stay.

Check out The Republic of Aquisgrana! We are a new but growing alliance founded by a number of CN veterans. We have an excellent development program sure to bring your nation back to its former glory. We are a blue team alliance, members of Blunity, and a protectorate of the great Nueva Vida. As you well know, choosing an alliance is an important part of the game and we wish you well wherever you end up. Good luck, I hope to see you on the forums soon!

http://www.cn-roa.com/index.php

Edited by nosoup4you

just pick a stupid alliance already, i bet everyone is sick of messaging and posting if a person won't answer

Bwahaha. Really trying to endear yourself aren't you? I mean, you were just annoying enough to have no shot anyway, but getting mouthy is just hilarious.

I've responded to almost all the messages I've recieved. I'm sorry if I missed anyone but the outpour of welcome was much bigger than expected.

I'm going to choose later today, and this thread has run its course of usefulness.

Before you make your final decision, I'd like you to consider joining the Crimson Guard.

Crimson Guard, or CG, is currently forming on the Red sphere. As of yet, no significant powers are on the red sphere, because the Moldavi Doctrine was only lifted relatively recently. Therefore, we have a lot of potential, and are currently partaking in a Red Unity bloc called "Red Dawn" to co-operate with our other Red brothers. This will provide plenty of economic opportunities as well.

You're looking for friendship. We can provide it. #CN-CG is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of the most active channels around, because we have people from a lot of different timezones who tend to hang around. I also find that small alliances, like ourselves, have a tighter community and friendship between members.

You're looking for protection. We can provide that too. However, we are also on Red, and can provide a little excitement, unlike a neutral alliance.

If you're still interested, you can apply at our forums: http://www.crimson-guard.co.cc

Bwahaha. Really trying to endear yourself aren't you? I mean, you were just annoying enough to have no shot anyway, but getting mouthy is just hilarious.

I've responded to almost all the messages I've recieved. I'm sorry if I missed anyone but the outpour of welcome was much bigger than expected.

I'm going to choose later today, and this thread has run its course of usefulness.

Yea, The Hun is a little too aggressive. :P

I didn't personally receive a message, but I don't mind. Just make sure that you pick a good alliance. :)

I didn't personally receive a message, but I don't mind. Just make sure that you pick a good alliance. :)

same here, that's what I get for sending out a welcome msg late lol

Hope the alliance you choose works out well Miasma.