Looking for a friendly allaince to play with

Hellofaguy

There's always the Pirates of the Parrot Order, we're a small alliance that has a strong sense of friendship among nations. We will help you build your nation strong with starter aid/possible trades/and plenty of tech deals. everyone inside is friendly and will come to your aid if anything happens.

if you are interested just msg my nation on SE or click my sig to go to our alliance's forum page.

Edited by Lurunin

Hellofaguy,

Greetings :)

Once again let me make this as quick and as friendly as I can. We'd love to have you come and join the Cult of Justitia, as a new nation we'd be happy to guide you on the path to help you grow and prosper as a nation as quickly as possible. Recently we've been having some significant growth and we'd love to include you in that. Come to http://forums.coj-cn.co.cc/index.php or if you'd like to talk to us personally come on to IRC at #coj and we'll answer any questions for you. In addition to that, shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. I'd love to know exactly what you're looking for so we can accommodate you as best as possible in the Cult.

Thanks for listening.

Hello, I am a Emperor of The Russian Empire, a white team alliance. I'm currently looking for new members interested in joining The Russian Empire who are intelligent enough to help me bring this alliance to the forefront. If you think you're strong enough to help me bring this new alliance into the dawn of a new era please fill free to apply at http://russianempire.forummotion.com/portal.htm, if you have what it takes!

Benefits include:

-No exams to take to join, but you have the chance to change as a Minister of Education if that suits you,

-Protection provided by other TRE members and other alliances.

-Trade circles to be established to provide best choices of collected resources

-Tech Deals, The Empire has a lot of great tech deals with other alliances going on, sign up for it!

-Activity, if its only a single daily or weekly log in more than fine we have different positions available for different member and their activity levels.

-Aid, if you're active, aid can be sent to your nation to help with improvements, infra jumps etc.

Good day to you,

After my 1st contact with a group in this game i am looking for a friendly allaince.

I have just started and it seems like an interesting game so far, except the afore mentioned.

So if someone has a fun group then please reply :D

Skip the recruitment messages and join WOLF. (Warriors of the Last Federation.) I will personally help you get tech deals and help you in-game. How can I do that? There are only two of us, which gives me that ability.

First off Ignore the Russians they are outdated...

GO with the European Union :D

we are located here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/TEU/index.php?act=idx

we are fast growing and have good plans for small nations just like yourself

.... o look only 10 members, and not even 100K NS how sad,

Their alliance forum looks like a 5 yr old did it, don't join these Europeans, i dono't care if you join me but Hellofaguy under any circumstances don't join them, any one can make an alliance these days, what is the world coming to? :blink:

.... o look only 10 members, and not even 100K NS how sad,

Their alliance forum looks like a 5 yr old did it, don't join these Europeans, i dono't care if you join me but Hellofaguy under any circumstances don't join them, any one can make an alliance these days, what is the world coming to? :blink:

What makes your alliance of 148k NS so much better? At least if the alliance is small the people will get personalized attention. I know that as emperor of a micro alliance I work my damn hardest for my members.

well

i am from the huns alliance

we only have 4 members at the time

we can only offer you a high up government job

you wouldn't even have to do the work really

just need more members

our forums are at www.thehunsalliance.forums-free.com

if u don't want to, you don't have to sign up formally in the forums

all you have to do it PM me ingame

well

i am from the huns alliance

we only have 4 members at the time

we can only offer you a high up government job

you wouldn't even have to do the work really

just need more members

our forums are at www.thehunsalliance.forums-free.com

if u don't want to, you don't have to sign up formally in the forums

all you have to do it PM me ingame

Another case of free hand outs. "Give a man a fish and he lives for a day. Teach a man to fish and he lives for life."

you shoukld join KoTC. we have one of the best communities in the game. I'll give you a link to the forums as well as the wiki

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Keepers_of_The_Covenant

http://z8.invisionfree.com/KoTC_High_Chari...dex.php?act=idx

Edited by Z3000

join the huns

if you like simplicity, community, respect, and you like to get to vote on all the alliance major decissions

join us.

we only want peaceful growth

we are a neutral alliance

so if you want all the stuff above

just join us at www.thehunsalliance.forums-free.com

there are offers offered to you only if you ask

sure we like to give away job offers, but if you don't want one, don't take it.

sincerely,

genghis khan II

khan of the huns alliance

Greetings Your Excellency,

I would like to grant you the opportunity of joining The Federation of Rhine. The Federation of Rhine is a German based alliance which is based on a constitutional monarchy; Citizens have the right to vote in a legislature and Ministers which are approved by the legislature. We give substantial help in finding tech deals and trade circles, and will provide aid to members that need it. The Federation of Rhine is a friendly and enjoyable community with those who firmly believe in loyalty, order, dedication, duty and national pride of our Federation. The Federation of Rhine is protected by Zenith. So you know that you will be protected at all means. If you join The Federation of Rhine, we can promise you at least 3 technology deals and a chance at a trade circle. We also have openings in our Government. So why not join now? If you have questions, or wish to join The Federation of Rhine, register and apply here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/TFOR/index/

Best Regards,

President Orff

King of TFoR

no, you should join THE HUNS!!!!

we are very small

but we communicate very good because we all live within 10 miles from each other

and we see each other almost every day.

so join the huns if you want a government job, respect, a great community, and friends

in the big alliances, ur the newbie, it might take you 2 years before you even get up to were a lot of people respect you

but in our alliance, you would be not the newbie, but a new friend, a commrade,

www.thehunsalliance.forums-free.com

all i can say is join

genghis khan II

Great Khan of The Huns Alliance

You could join the World Task Force (worldtaskforce.com to join). We are very neutral and stay away from alliance politics of any sort; as such, we have just earned a sanction spot (really, we just wanted it for the flag xp). Our forum is very active, but our IRC not so.

The alliance boasts a tech farm for yourself and many active members who would love to tech deal with you. There is no charter and all government bodies of the formal sort are minimal (council and senate no longer exist).

So... join us if you're looking for a fun forum community!