Hey OWRP!

lordliam

Yay, a poll.  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this little story:

Okay, so today I thought I'd try and kill TMF right? So I decide to fake a coup and give GDI a casus belli against Vilien. I get Rebel Virginia in on the thing, but then I go ask for Vilien's help with the "coup" and he blows the whole thing. Then, he starts spreading lies about how I was actually going to coup Ryan when I told him that it was all a hoax and gave him the messages me and RV exchanged. This all happened while Ryan was offline so I guess that complicates things. But, anyway, have your daily allotted amount of LOL. And ridicule me for being a loser and attempting treason on Ryan.

I... wait, what?

You tried to get Vilien to plot a (fake) coup against RyanGDI so that you could go tell RyanGDI that Vilien was plotting a coup against him. Then Vilien had the moral fibre to tell you to gtf and told RyanGDI what you were planning because he wasn't in on the plot and thought the coup was genuine?

Am I anywhere near the mark here? Why did you want to destroy TMF anyway?

Honestly...what is this I don't even...

I don't even have a formal response to this at the time, other than Lordliam now currently holds no government positions. Frankly, we need to have a talk before I can start drawing out lines.

Okay, so here's the story again, but with me being much more calmer. I decide to try and bring down TMF. Vilien is a traditional enemy of Ryan. So, my plan was to get Vilien to blindly say "I support Lordliam and his new regime in the GDI and will attack any and all of his opponents". Once Vilien does that, a bunch of GDI people DoW on Vilien, smash him to bits and we pretend nothing ever happened and tell Vilien it was all a plot after one week. Simple, except Vilien was smarter than I thought.

First off, Vilien and GDI solved their problems a while back. Second, mess with Vilien and I will end you.

So I have heard, just after this whole thing went down, and second, why does GDI have so many enemies who have powerful friends?