Poll: All about WOLF

Varianz

WOLF  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please show me the announcement Admin made where he said "TE is for war". Good luck finding it, because it doesn't exist. TE is for whatever the heck we want it to be. Play how you want, we don't tell you how to play, don't tell us how to play.

18. Keep CN Standard politics out of CN:TE and vice versa. CN:TE is a place to wage war and destroy stuff.

Does the information index count as an admin announcement?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18. Keep CN Standard politics out of CN:TE and vice versa. CN:TE is a place to wage war and destroy stuff.

Admin created the information index, so I would say it's from admin. Was it an announcement? I don't think so. But then again, I think we are getting a little too technical now.

Yeah close enough. Thanks for finding this, it justifies us declaring war on people now :P.

Seriously though, I would like to say that bloc wars are usually a heck of a lot bigger, and hence more fun, then small, 1v1 wars.

I think you guys are missing the point. Even if this is a defensive block. It takes a rather large chunk out of people you will fight with. Let me see will I take on this 800 nation block or not? Don't think so.

Are you saying, effectively, than 800 nations are out of bounds but its ok for them to attack. What happens when somebody fights back and starts winning?

Its up to you, of course, but my opinion FWIW, is that you have just taken a massive step towards turning TE into SE. If the point of the game is to play then you need some opposition.

For many people this makes the game less attractive. (See current poll).

It would be interesting to see the trend around active members over the next couple of rounds.

I was thinking "this guy is a genius," even before I noticed it was you, this is completely true.

Also, knowing that Tiberius has organized and/or approved an idea about parts of RE attacking small alliances at random for "experience," doesn't really assure me that WOLF will be defensive for too long.

Banding together pretty much all the "big boy" alliances and supposedly expecting a few good sized alliances and a ton of tiny ones to band together and fight them is just fail. Get real. How long would it take to even get people in contact with all the alliances with about 5 times as much chance of spies figureing it out and in this case actually be able to do anything about it unlike when WOLF was being made, if you think we will be doing that, the word that comes to my mind is "pathetic."

This defeats the purpose of TE.

Also, knowing that Tiberius has organized and/or approved an idea about parts of RE attacking small alliances at random for "experience," doesn't really assure me that WOLF will be defensive for too long.

We aren't the only alliance to do that, we're just more open about it then others. Besides, how is fighting a war for practice any different then fighting a war for "fun", which everyone does.

Edited by Tiberius12

WOLF is not here to curb stomp anyone and as i said we have been here for several rounds, we just made in public ;)

BG.

MHA, NOIR, FARK, Now LE and I could keep listing. Nobody believes that WOLF is a strictly defensive Bloc and rightly so. Your past actions speak much louder than your hollow words.

MHA, NOIR, FARK, Now LE and I could keep listing. Nobody believes that WOLF is a strictly defensive Bloc and rightly so. Your past actions speak much louder than your hollow words.

MHA, NOIR and FARK? And LE? I don't know about any other alliances in WOLF, but Orbit Black hasn't touched any of the aforementioned alliances and has no plans to do so.

MHA, NOIR and FARK? And LE? I don't know about any other alliances in WOLF, but Orbit Black hasn't touched any of the aforementioned alliances and has no plans to do so.

Of course not that is the job of alliances twice their size

Of course not that is the job of alliances twice their size

So what you are saying is that only RE and TPF are corrupt? And you are blaming all of WOLF for not being defensive only?

Either all of WOLF is an aggressive alliance or certain members are. Choose one..

And I wish to remind everyone that OB's only war this round was against an alliance of equal size and higher average NS.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

So what you are saying is that only RE and TPF are corrupt? And you are blaming all of WOLF for not being defensive only?

Either all of WOLF is an aggressive alliance or certain members are. Choose one..

And I wish to remind everyone that OB's only war this round was against an alliance of equal size and higher average NS.

Yes most of it comes from RE and TPF but they hold a significant portion of WOLF's citizens which means they speak alot for WOLF by their actions whether you like it or not you are WOLF now you gotta take the good with the bad and get used to being lumped in with you bloc mates because it just going to keep happening whether you like it or not.

Yes most of it comes from RE and TPF but they hold a significant portion of WOLF's citizens which means they speak alot for WOLF by their actions whether you like it or not you are WOLF now you gotta take the good with the bad and get used to being lumped in with you bloc mates because it just going to keep happening whether you like it or not.

RE and TPF don't speak for the other ~10 alliances..

This. Each alliance in WOLF has an equal say in WOLF matters, regardless of their size.

And if it turns out that RE and TPF break this equality, I am sure that WOLF will start losing alliances. I know that OB will drop out of it if we are to be subjected to their will.

You just aren't getting it. You don't have to do anything but sit back and watch its called guilt by association. If 5 guys are walking down the street and one of them murders someone and the other 4 just don't do anything all 5 of them goto jail. So just by being members of WOLF and letting them carry on with their agenda, wether you participate or not u are just as guilty.

You just aren't getting it. You don't have to do anything but sit back and watch its called guilt by association. If 5 guys are walking down the street and one of them murders someone and the other 4 just don't do anything all 5 of them goto jail. So just by being members of WOLF and letting them carry on with their agenda, wether you participate or not u are just as guilty.

And what exactly have RE and TPF done to earn this hatred?

[ooc] Well, too bad RL laws do not apply to CN. [ooc]

And what exactly have RE and TPF done to earn this hatred?

If you don't get it by now you never will I'm long done trying to explain it if you are too thick to understand.

[ooc] Well, too bad RL laws do not apply to CN. [ooc]

No they don't but the principals behind it do if you haven't caught on to that common theme in many of these WOLF threads

Edited by SativaZealot

Banding together pretty much all the "big boy" alliances and supposedly expecting a few good sized alliances and a ton of tiny ones to band together and fight them is just fail. Get real. How long would it take to even get people in contact with all the alliances with about 5 times as much chance of spies figureing it out and in this case actually be able to do anything about it unlike when WOLF was being made, if you think we will be doing that, the word that comes to my mind is "pathetic."

This defeats the purpose of TE.

This sums up my opinion of WOLF.

It's kind of a long stretch from a war in game to murder SZ. We welcomed you into TPF after NOIR self-imploded due to their incompetent and lying leadership. You chose to come, we didn't force you. We showed NOIR significant mercy, except for two exceptions the self same incompetent and corrupt leadership. We tried to leave as much of NOIR standing as possible. I don't think we would have got this level of vile spewing if we had ZI'd the whole alliance. *shakes his head and is done*

Incidently every single alliance, from the 250+ members of RE to the 6 members of SoA in WOLF get's precisely one vote in the Council. No more, no less. No weight given to one person over another. And each vote = exactly the same. If that means RE and TPF are grossly underrepresented it's something we agreed to when we signed the Charter and the Protocols of WOLF, we didn't mind giving away some relative power if it ment that our friends and allies felt fairly treated. Get a grip, we don't own anyone else's alliance, we can't force them to do anything, and the day we try is the day WOLF ends, and we are well aware of it. I think that the reason that WOLF has 17 members is BECAUSE the idea of equality by Alliance not by population is one of the Cornerstones of the Coalition. If it didn't exist, I wouldn't be a member of WOLF, and so long as I have a say, it always will be a corner stone of WOLF.

Ask someone if I have a say or not, I'm sure someone will answer.