Poll: All about WOLF

Varianz

WOLF  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It doesn't work like that. Your entire "bloc" has spies in almost every alliance. Trying to create a super bloc to destroy you guys will be impossible because you guys will just pick off each alliance who tries to create it. And there is no challenge. You guys just get to sit there and relax. The other half of TE will fight each other, and then when everyones done, you guys will jump in and try to do something. You guys are all fail. In the new dictionary, the explanation to fail will be wolf. And no one is whining, I'm not whining, everyones just stating the truth. I know this is an old joke but, Al Gore called, and the Inconvenient Truth is, you guys FAIL.

Well judging from the idiocy of people like you who seem to be our opposition, then yes, there's not a chance in hell of a decent counter bloc forming.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if WOLF inspires as much in-game activity as it has here in the forums, it'll be a raging success. Activity here has gone through the roof, seems like people are registering just to post. Perhaps it will inspire people to do the same thing where it matters more.

I'm not going through to read other posts, too much already. I just don't see why you guys don't already have protection and security in other forms. The former tri-bloc, the protectorates in place.

Exactly. It already existed. Now, we just formalized it.

I think it depends on how WOLF is used. People like ES want to use it as an ability to roll anybody. Tiberius seems to talk that way to, but it could just be talk. I've talked to other higherups that have said it's main purpose is to promote conversation, and that each member can decide for itself if they want to support other WOLF members.

If it is in fact the latter than it's great. If it will be abused for power than it's a different story.

I think it depends on how WOLF is used. People like ES want to use it as an ability to roll anybody. Tiberius seems to talk that way to, but it could just be talk. I've talked to other higherups that have said it's main purpose is to promote conversation, and that each member can decide for itself if they want to support other WOLF members.

If it is in fact the latter than it's great. If it will be abused for power than it's a different story.

Of course that's what I want it for. That's why I have been, you know, explaining that this is a more defensive bloc, not an aggressive bloc.

It's not our fault your alliance mate was stupid enough to raid OB a few days before WOLF was announced..

One of the best posts of the thread right here.

Nothing is set in stone and only time will tell WOLF's effect on TE.

I hope it provides as much success on the battlefield as it has here in these forums.

Of course that's what I want it for. That's why I have been, you know, explaining that this is a more defensive bloc, not an aggressive bloc.

It's not our fault your alliance mate was stupid enough to raid OB a few days before WOLF was announced..

and your wolf friends have been fantastic to talk to about the issue. Folger just sits in our channel now in case talking needs to be had it's fantastic diplomacy.

and since you missed it in the other thread... They are not my alliance mate... I am who he is.

351. With approximately 850 in WOLF, that leaves 1,286 in alliances. Looks like you guys have the number advantage there.
Who are you referring to as "you guys"? Surely you're not attempting to lump the rest of Planet Steve into one homogeneous opposition group?

Well judging from the idiocy of people like you who seem to be our opposition, then yes, there's not a chance in hell of a decent counter bloc forming.

Don't kid yourself Tibsy! There already is a counter bloc. Its consists of approximately 90 nations and consistently lays waste to any of you guys that have chosen to take it on for over 3 rounds now. Its name is Lafayette Escadrille. We salute TF as being the next best fighting alliance in the game. Ask them how that went. We attacked all your top guys from each of your alliances at the end of last round, plus about 12 other alliances. In all honesty, this REALLY isn't fair. And you know it isn't. You may need to go pick up a few more alliances to have a shot against LE. Bring it cupcake!

My personal dislike for this bloc wouldn't be as high as it is if it were not for the fact that it's complete overkill. It's so large that just about every notable alliance not in it would have to band together to match it.

My personal dislike for this bloc wouldn't be as high as it is if it were not for the fact that it's complete overkill. It's so large that just about every notable alliance not in it would have to band together to match it.

But think of the fun we'd have if they did! That's why we're actively encouraging other alliances to take up arms against us.

But think of the fun we'd have if they did! That's why we're actively encouraging other alliances to take up arms against us.

It sure is fun to curbstomp a coalition of a gazillion micro alliances.

It sure is fun to curbstomp a coalition of a gazillion micro alliances.

It's more fun for those gazillion microalliances to band together in a counter-coalition, which is what we're hoping to inspire here.

It's alliances like CDT, LE and MHA that can be the rallying point for this coalition.

It's more fun for those gazillion microalliances to band together in a counter-coalition, which is what we're hoping to inspire here.

It's alliances like CDT, LE and MHA that can be the rallying point for this coalition.

Bbbuuuuullllllll. Who is stupid enough to form a bloc, with half of TE's NS in it, in the hope that the other half of TE (which contains far more micro-alliances and unaligned nations... meaning such a coalition is nigh impossible to form, conveniently.) will form their own coalition to oppose them? If that's really the best PR talking point you can come up with, you need to go back to the drawing board. Edited by cookavich

Or people would get bored of one homogeneous group holding nearly all political power and stop playing.

It seriously depends on the response. If everyone is going to be too chicken!@#$ to fight, then that's their problem.
Think what you think, it makes TE challenging. All of your whiney people just whine about us when you could be forming another super-huge bloc as we speak. YOU have the option to stand up, band together, and fight us. It is YOUR decision, but make up your mind fast, before we pick you off one by one.

No one is too "chicken!@#$" except the member alliances in the bloc as they are too weak and cowardly to stand on their own in this version of Cybernations where your nation is reset every 60 days. And we don't need a bloc to pick you guys apart, just plain good organization.

You guys have done TE no favours, your attempt to control TE will fail miserably for you.

ok... people..

WOLF is not ebil... seriously. AZTEC has found them to be quite a delight to work through on a couple of situations involving us and 1 or 2 of their members. If you haven't noticed they haven't rolled us yet. They're actually quite nice and understanding.

Who are you referring to as "you guys"? Surely you're not attempting to lump the rest of Planet Steve into one homogeneous opposition group?

That's up to the other ~50%. If they do become opposers, then you have the number advantage. If not, then either put up or shut up.

Nothing. I doubt WOLF will be the aggressors, and if we don't have a grudge with anyone, why would we attack?

This is also a point that I think people are missing. We're not going to go around stomping on small alliances just for fun. If you don't want be attacked, then don't attack our members. I doubt WOLF will start an aggressive war without a valid CB.