Poll: All about WOLF

Varianz

WOLF  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with 2500 members to be called in and vote, I suspect at the end of the day this poll will turn out in favour of the Bloc. Not surprised that the first voters are showing non-approval though.

Tiberius

You are already showing weakness by caring what others have to say. You already set this up. At least be a man and stand behind it. If it ruins TE, it ruins TE. I can find another game to play. The only people this ultimately hurts is you guys and the mods. Believe me, when 5 of the normal top 10 alliances form a 'bloc' for PROTECTION, you have already stated that even though we are ALREADY in the top 1% in strength in TE, we still fear for our safety! I see this for what it is. Since you are already admitting weakness, do not further go down that road. Stand behind your decision!

And with 2500 members to be called in and vote, I suspect at the end of the day this poll will turn out in favour of the Bloc. Not surprised that the first voters are showing non-approval though.

I know numbers can be confusing. Right now there are 2492 nations in TE as a whole. Of these, 860 are in the block.

Tiberius

You are already showing weakness by caring what others have to say. You already set this up. At least be a man and stand behind it. If it ruins TE, it ruins TE. I can find another game to play. The only people this ultimately hurts is you guys and the mods. Believe me, when 5 of the normal top 10 alliances form a 'bloc' for PROTECTION, you have already stated that even though we are ALREADY in the top 1% in strength in TE, we still fear for our safety! I see this for what it is. Since you are already admitting weakness, do not further go down that road. Stand behind your decision!

I don't think it's weakness to care what others think, because I don't. I want to know how they think and what they think for strategic reasons. It's far easier to play when you know your enemies.

Tiberius

I hope everyone realizes that there is still another 62% of Steve that this bloc doesn't control..

Honestly WOLF = fail. Almost half of TE protected under 1 name? The whole point of TE is for war. How stupid is it that half of TE are going to gang up on the remainder. This is just so stupid. You guys have honestly ruined TE. What happens now when the other half no longer want to play? Are you guys just going to build your nations up next round and... thats it? Can't war people who don't play or are in your pact. GG. I had a lot of respect for most of your alliances. I have now not only lost it, but I knew where it was placed, burned it, threw the ashes in a 12 ton crate, and dropped it in the middle of the ocean where they dropped Megatron on EARTH, and came back to planet steve.

Flame me all you want, I can guarantee everyone who is not in your stupid pact agrees with me, but don't have the balls to say it. And saying "do something about it" is so childish. Yeah, 1 person versus 50% of the planet. STFU. FAIL.

Think what you think, it makes TE challenging. All of your whiney people just whine about us when you could be forming another super-huge bloc as we speak. YOU have the option to stand up, band together, and fight us. It is YOUR decision, but make up your mind fast, before we pick you off one by one.

Think what you think, it makes TE challenging. All of your whiney people just whine about us when you could be forming another super-huge bloc as we speak. YOU have the option to stand up, band together, and fight us. It is YOUR decision, but make up your mind fast, before we pick you off one by one.

It doesn't work like that. Your entire "bloc" has spies in almost every alliance. Trying to create a super bloc to destroy you guys will be impossible because you guys will just pick off each alliance who tries to create it. And there is no challenge. You guys just get to sit there and relax. The other half of TE will fight each other, and then when everyones done, you guys will jump in and try to do something. You guys are all fail. In the new dictionary, the explanation to fail will be wolf. And no one is whining, I'm not whining, everyones just stating the truth. I know this is an old joke but, Al Gore called, and the Inconvenient Truth is, you guys FAIL.

That's just absurd. Why would you bring to the table a super bloc with the top 2 alliances involved? MHA and LE are no threat, so really it defeats the point of a super bloc. Banding together is done when there is a common enemy on the table, you guys are also changing how TE is played in terms of rounds. Whatever happened to alliances posting here that they are DoEing for the new round? Should we get rid of that and just assume we all rolled over from the round before? A reset means everything starts over...

Just explain to me this... why was the bloc necessary?

None of you understand the point of WOLF.

The objective is for the rest of TE to find unity, one common goal to take us down, the rest of TE will band together and make one final attack on us, before the round is over. And if WOLF has spies in your alliances, then it is YOUR fault for not finding them. You can sit, and complain, about how you will NEVER be able to do it, or you can organize, bulk-up, ally yourselves.

It is not impossible, and we both know it.

So stop complaining about us, and maybe work on fixing you.

That's just absurd. Why would you bring to the table a super bloc with the top 2 alliances involved? MHA and LE are no threat, so really it defeats the point of a super bloc. Banding together is done when there is a common enemy on the table, you guys are also changing how TE is played in terms of rounds. Whatever happened to alliances posting here that they are DoEing for the new round? Should we get rid of that and just assume we all rolled over from the round before? A reset means everything starts over...

Is the internet necessary?

Is Cybernations necessary?

Are you necessary?

Not to sound childish or anything, but for the ten millionth time: this bloc is necessary to ensure the protection and security of the signatory alliances.

Honestly WOLF = fail. Almost half of TE protected under 1 name? The whole point of TE is for war. How stupid is it that half of TE are going to gang up on the remainder. This is just so stupid. You guys have honestly ruined TE. What happens now when the other half no longer want to play? Are you guys just going to build your nations up next round and... thats it? Can't war people who don't play or are in your pact. GG. I had a lot of respect for most of your alliances. I have now not only lost it, but I knew where it was placed, burned it, threw the ashes in a 12 ton crate, and dropped it in the middle of the ocean where they dropped Megatron on EARTH, and came back to planet steve.

WOLF has not ruined TE; it has presented an exciting challenge in an otherwise monotonous world. Those who are up to the challenge can form a bloc of their own and attack us [ooc] which would make the game very interesting [/ooc]. Those who prefer the dull affairs of previous times can go on living as they have always lived; raiding smaller nations and sometimes attacking an alliance that is part of the 63% which WOLF cannot control.

Not to sound childish or anything, but for the ten millionth time: this bloc is necessary to ensure the protection and security of the signatory alliances.

I'm not going through to read other posts, too much already. I just don't see why you guys don't already have protection and security in other forms. The former tri-bloc, the protectorates in place.