POLL: Will WOLF do more good or bad for TE?

American Idle

WOLF: good or bad?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How about making the poll choices neutral before you expect people to vote? And our intentions cannot be classified as either noble or cowardly, our goals are selfish (I'm not really afraid to admit it). Selfishness does not preclude the possibility of bravery, nor does it prevent us from doing good things.

At the very least, make an "answer in post" poll choice.

How about making the poll choices neutral before you expect people to vote? And our intentions cannot be classified as either noble or cowardly, our goals are selfish (I'm not really afraid to admit it). Selfishness does not preclude the possibility of bravery, nor does it prevent us from doing good things.

At the very least, make an "answer in post" poll choice.

Dont like it? make your own poll. It will turn out the same either way.

Yeah, all your little pixel citizens will appreciate it

They do!! Perhaps I should be cowardly and set down my arms and run? The point is your classifications are

a contradiction. New Poll is in the works...

They do!! Perhaps I should be cowardly and set down my arms and run? The point is your classifications are

a contradiction. New Poll is in the works...

Just how are they contradictory? I would love it if somebody could point that out. Both options can't be true, that doesnt matter, it's what people think will be true.

Obviously everyone in WOLF is going to vote for the first bullets, while everyone outside is going to choose the seconds.

I feel very NOBLE while protecting my infra from threats.

That about sums it up from TPFs perspective I think! *LOL*

Thats the way to increase entertainment in the game. Take away the challenge. LOL, thats just weak buddy.

That about sums it up from TPFs perspective I think! *LOL*

Thats the way to increase entertainment in the game. Take away the challenge. LOL, thats just weak buddy.

I think you lost the point entirely.... No one, especially LE, sits and lets people attack them. Someone raids you

you get 3 nations and hit him back. Why? To protect infra right? Why even join an AA? To protect infra right?

Wolf is only an extension of this. Everyone has a different reason to play TE. If for you, you feel responsible to create a challenge for yourself. Take off your AA, go solo, and make it in the top ten. There is your challenge!!

Wolf is merely securing its power base in the same way joining an AA does. Simply on a larger scale. If you feel

insecure about this, create an equally opposing force to Wolf. We welcome the challenge. For now your your river of tears are delicious. Not very consistent with impression I have always had of LE but yummy never the less.

Maybe I should make a poll that asks.

Was Britain and the US and other allies fighting from nations overrun by Nazi Germany noble or not for collecting as many allies as possible to defend and liberate the nations of Greece, Poland, The Czech republic etc, or were they "ebil" for doing it.

Essentially an allied Coalition to form a protective force is just that, a protective force. You can cry about this till the end of time for all I care, but it's just your hate of something you are afraid of, not any logical assessment. If you don't want TE to change, that's your problem, and I'm sure that others will take your side, but you do an injustice to the 14 members of WOLF not in the top 5, the ones who joined out of a feeling of a common cause. The ones who fight bravely, continue to fight bravely, and despite your screams of Cowards, will fight just as hard as RE, TPF, and TF for WOLF. If anything they are selfless for joining a cause that could cause them ruin, they are taking a much bigger risk in this than the three big ones are. We have enough power to recover from a massive war, they may not, yet they signed up, happily, to fight for their brothers and sisters.

Call me a coward if you wish, but do not dishonor them. You do them a great disservice, and should be ashamed. If you poll had read "Is RE, TPF, and TF" cowardly, I'd take that insult and laugh at it, but to include the others is shameful, and in itself cowardly. To give an analogy look up the "Battle of Poland" in WW2, and see how the poles fought to the teeth for their home. Call them cowards too while you're at it. Also, I might as well point out that this very poll reveals who the true coward is, afraid of change much? Or just afraid that one day you'll have to face WOLF troopers on your doorstep?

These threads are getting silly and are making you guys out to be more important than you are. So this WILL be my last post on this.

Gabs,

Your premise of comparing this (a game) with WWII is, to be respectful, absurd. You should know that.

I will just sum up quickly.

You guys were already friends, we all knew that, no one cared.

This move is nothing more than trying to seal the game for you each round through your all too common fear tactics. Because you know that, besides a few alliances, most others will wet themselves and beg for your divine mercy. *lol*

I do not care that you guys have done this on a personal level. I will love every second of trying to tear every member of wolf a new one with my alliance. Thats just how LE rolls.

I am just stating in my threads a concern for the overall game. TE could fold up and go into oblivion and I'll just find another game. However, so long as I AM playing it, I reserve the right to point out things that will hurt the spirit of the game.

Yes, in different degrees I do respect many of the alliances in the 'bloc'. However, because you guys felt a NEED to announce this and rattle your swords, I think you guys are acting cowardly. I would have respected you MUCH more had TF blizted us and the rest of you guys had jumped in. We were expecting that. And in all honesty, TF could have used the help.

That is all I have to say on this topic. Good luck and God Bless!!!

A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next weekl!!

-Gen George S. Patton

I do think it will subtract from the chaos and destruction that is TE, but eventually a large enough coalition will oppose us, and then there will be the biggest war EVER! So think of this as saving up chaos and destruction until we can buy BIGGER chaos and destruction.