Quick Announcement from Ordo Verde

sethb

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... have ALL our slots filled all the time. Just check our nations, we have quit tech dealing in hopes we can get the AID period over as fast as possible. You have our full attention on this matter.

For me, it's been great being in a microalliance ever since overzealous and unmerited confidence became the Order of the day.

Edited by Thierra

TR, as much as I may disagree with the past. You can not actually believe OV would hinder the dispersal of aid to our people? That is just crazy conspiracy talk. We want the aid, will gladly accept it, and hope to have ALL our slots filled all the time. Just check our nations, we have quit tech dealing in hopes we can get the AID period over as fast as possible. You have our full attention on this matter.

-DHB

Haha you got that right! We shall take the necessary steps to receive all of the aid that we can and hopefully we can get the reps finished with in as timely a manner as possible.

Not alerting another NPO representative to take Moo's position is classy as well, bucko.

Here's how war works:

1) You attack an alliance.

2) That alliance's allies attack you back.

Here's how it doesn't work:

1) You attack an alliance.

2) That alliance's allies talk nice to you and try to make you realize the error of your ways and cut you slack and give you benefit of doubt and apologize if they hurt your feelings and let you stall.

Don't like it? Stop attacking people for bull@#$% reasons.

NPO will need 13 aid cycles (130 days) for the 1 billion. They will need 38.5 aid cycles for the tech (390 days).

No, that's not right.

They'll need 38.5 aid slots per nation for the tech. Assuming around 5 slots per nation, that's 8 aid cycles (80 days).

This is large, but it certainly can be done in the timeframe.

I pray to Admin that Blunity can bring some sanity to this planet over the next year.

No idea where you got this idea. Do you honestly think that after WotC and Agora that you have ANY standing with us? Just saying again, Karma's a !@#$%*.

As for the reps, OV would be crazy to not use these reps as a juicy recruitment tool. And then more slots for NPO. B)

It's like winning the lottery, if you assume that if lose the lottery, you are shot.

Well, in the absence of belaboring an already tired allusion to gambling, I suppose that if this war taught us anything, its that wars on Bob are never odds on.

OMG SECRET TERMS!

PS: You really didn't have any obligation to tell anyone other than NPO how much you were to be paid, but I guess there's no point feeding the trolls.

I hope you can buy some shiny new infra to replace that which was lost :)

I pray to Admin that Blunity can bring some sanity to this planet over the next year.

I can't wait for your terms to end so you guys can join Frostbite and Blunity, and then we can turn Blunity into some massive MADP Bloc and go and blow up all the haters...oh wait.

Edited by Grumpdogg

No idea where you got this idea. Do you honestly think that after WotC and Agora that you have ANY standing with us? Just saying again, Karma's a !@#$%*.

My statement had nothing to do with the NPO beside the NPO's temporary non-involvement in world politics. Why attack my positive response towards the Blunity bloc? I happen to like multiple alliances within it and believe they are going to be a key player in improving some accepted CN 'policies' in the near future. Hell I liked BLEU, I was Minister of Finance for ARES for part of BLEU's 'life'. As an economic bloc it was excellent, mainly thanks to some of the devoted Polars who spearheaded some of the operations.

Edited by NEWBert