Anyone want to turn the tide?

shahman

I for one agree with the OP and believe that people should stop making new alliances.

Most new alliances are formed by lazy, selfish low government members who decided that being Deputy Recruiting Coordinator in Alliance X was not sufficient to satisfy their ego. These people do not understand the effort and intelligence required to make a successful alliance, and bring the standards of every other CN alliance down with their garbage. I've seen too many Star Wars, Rome, and Communist themes in this game.

A while back I was barraged with recruiting messages, as an unaligned nation. I saw firsthand how the quality of recruiting messages had gone down tremendously since I was a recruiter. Alliances really have nothing new or fresh to offer.

Edited by Tron Paul

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, first I see "omg I can't believe you posted this in public" etc, then later "IT'S A JOKE!!! GAWSH".

Convenient.

Hm, first I see "omg I can't believe you posted this in public" etc, then later "IT'S A JOKE!!! GAWSH".

Convenient.

Personally, I don't think he was joking. However, the fact that he posted an idea like this in public just dumbfounded me. I really don't see any change in my tone throughout the course of this thread and I don't see anything to suggest that any change in that tone would be the result of some realization that this was "terrible PR for the NpO."

I think there are quite a few Polars who might like to believe Shahman's idea was a joke and they posted in reflection of that. Joke or not, it was offending to the smaller alliances in this game while at the same time providing a convenient excuse for one, such as yourself, to exploit this into taking a poke because you obviously have an issue with us.

You know where to find us and I'd be more than happy to discuss any issue you might have.

Convenient.

Oh my.

Give it a rest please, your trolling is going no where.

This was a foolish action made by a rookie, an action that in no form has or ever has been sanctioned by Polaris as of late, so unless you want to keep going on in circles with your single worded clever quips, give your misguided self a break from this thread.

Oh my.

Give it a rest please, your trolling is going no where.

This was a foolish action made by a rookie, an action that in no form has or ever has been sanctioned by Polaris as of late, so unless you want to keep going on in circles with your single worded clever quips, give your misguided self a break from this thread.

You seem like quite the orator!

You remind me of Aristophanes.

Well thank you.

So anyhow, for now I have nothing else to say on this subject. I don't care much whether or not people start insignificant alliances, nor do I care much if someone attacks them. Doesn't make a huge difference in my world.

I think it's great that there are so many new alliances.

It's really made the cyberverse much more interesting.

The three year long power structure was just demolished. People are exploring their new options.

Most of these new alliances will fail and fall apart. Some will merge and become bigger alliances.

A very very select few will live on to become respectable alliances.

That's how it has always been.

I don't care about the end, I just care about profits. My system will bring many profits. Calculus usually deals with finding the slope of curves, so I don't really know what you are talking about there.

Now that you mentioned it, neither do I. I'd at least like to think I had a point.