Nuke Kobiashiy, Y/N

Sakura

Nuke Poll  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He was unprotected, as the treaty was not announced. I've been raided under similar circumstance trying to form alliances before, raiders do not accept "THEY'LL ANNOUNCE IT TOMORROW" as an answer.

Like I said, this is a dangerous political assumption to make. In a large portion of the world (IC and OOC), a verbal agreement is just as binding as a signed piece of paper. It matters not that a "piece of paper" exists. It matters only whether or not GDA in spirit agreed to protect him as he announced the DoE. Reading the thread, it appears that they had. The next move is theirs. And it will be an interesting move to be sure.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, interesting. Unless I was told incorrectly, Internet Superheroes is a signatory of The Bus Doctrine, which states:

This seems to be excessive force, so I'm a little thrown off by the fact that a government member would be doing this.

EDIT: Yes I realize that that is only about protecting IS, but this seems like it's like "Do as we say, not as we do."

we already talked about this on IRC but i figured id say it here too for everyone else. There has been no nuke launched yet. So she hasnt gone against anything we as PWN have set yet. Also, The DoW says that if Kobi retaliates he will get nukes, so if he knows the outcome and still attacks, no one can cry injustice since he knew his fate before hitting. there was something else i was gonna say, but i forgot. oh well. someone will remind me

we already talked about this on IRC but i figured id say it here too for everyone else. There has been no nuke launched yet. So she hasnt gone against anything we as PWN have set yet. Also, The DoW says that if Kobi retaliates he will get nukes, so if he knows the outcome and still attacks, no one can cry injustice since he knew his fate before hitting. there was something else i was gonna say, but i forgot. oh well. someone will remind me

You are seriously advocating that its ok to forbid and bully your raid target into not defending itself??? SERIOUSLY?

GDA already told you guys to offer peace, no reps or that is what I think :P

I didn't plan on attacking and GDA told me not to.

You are seriously advocating that its ok to forbid and bully your raid target into not defending itself??? SERIOUSLY?

Lol. stop trying to start an argument you wont win. Im not "advocating" anything. Just saying, if she tells kobi his intentions, when the actions are actually played out, Kobi cant act surprised and hurt cuz he knew what was coming from the start.

Lol. stop trying to start an argument you wont win. Im not "advocating" anything. Just saying, if she tells kobi his intentions, when the actions are actually played out, Kobi cant act surprised and hurt cuz he knew what was coming from the start.

I'm not being surprised at all, I'm laughing more than doing anything because of how stupid this is, and you guys know GDA will do something about it..

Start an argument? Im simply asking a question.

So to be clear you are saying.... Excessive force is not allowed in accordance to the PWN raiding clause. But excessive force is not excessive force if you tell the target before hand that you will use excessive force is they defend themselves? I just want to be...you know...."clear".

Instead of trying that nonsense argument against excessive force, and making yourself look silly, you could simply have said that the clause only applies to raids against pink nations. Kobi is brown, so the clause would not apply. But dont give that silly notion that it would not be excessive force because the amount of force was disclosed beforehand.

Edited by Rush Sykes

Start an argument? Im simply asking a question.

So to be clear you are saying.... Excessive force is not allowed in accordance to the PWN raiding clause. But excessive force is not excessive force if you tell the target before hand that you will use excessive force is they defend themselves? I just want to be...you know...."clear".

Instead of trying that nonsense argument against excessive force, and making yourself look silly, you could simply have said that the clause only applies to raids against pink nations. Kobi is brown, so the clause would not apply. But dont give that silly notion that it would not be excessive force because the amount of force was disclosed beforehand.

never once did i say it was not excessive. i never addressed that just cuz i forgot to, like i said in my post, and you reminded me. Its still excessive, he just knew it was coming before hand. And ur right, he wouldnt be protected cuz of his color.

War Reports:

To: kobiashiy From: Sakura Date: 8/1/2009 12:45:09 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Sakura. You lost 4,243 soldiers and 352 tanks. You killed 5,400 soldiers and 2,000 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $639,809.11 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: kobiashiy From: Sakura Date: 8/1/2009 12:46:02 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Sakura. You lost 5,538 soldiers and 114 tanks. You killed 5,580 soldiers and 741 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $256,096.78 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Great I won :P

Saying no one can cry injustice since he knew his fate certainly sounds like an admission of advocation. Not surprising that a sphere most known for its tech raiders would be pushing for the world to accept that a tech raider should have complete control of the situation.

As you said -- if I dueled you, I'd loose.

This would have a lot to do with you having 500 more infra than I do, and twice the tech.

But, if I nuked you....

Well, the last person I nuked lost 1600 infra, 1400 land (300 of which I took by GAs), and 430 tech.

Edited by Sakura

As you said -- if I dueled you, I'd loose.

But, if I nuked you....

Well, the last person I nuked lost 1600 infra, 1400 land (300 of which I took by GAs), and 430 tech.

Then don't threaten, your all talk.. back it up without your nukes ;)

Also you've had 2 days of hitting me and I haven't hit back, 3rd day you hit me and let me hit you back. Let the duel begin, No?

So now the alliance that won't allow anyone to even use CMs while raiding pink nations is standing by their member threatening to nuke a tech raid victim. :rolleyes:

And Newhotness, you know better than that. You can't say "well he warned him in the DoW" and excuse it. How about this. MA declares war on RAD. War declaration says "if ANY of you fight back we're EZIing you all." By your standards RAD has no right to act hurt by this because, after all, they knew what was coming!

P.S. GDA is currently in the process of getting it in paper, and I hear they are considering it a legit protectorate. Nuke Kobiashiy and you'll be paying a lot of reps. If you don't pay the reps, then YOU will be the one getting nuked, and oh so delicious it will be to see that.

But, if I nuked you....

Sounds like you'll be paying a LOT of reps, then.

Edited by Penkala

Saying no one can cry injustice since he knew his fate certainly sounds like an admission of advocation. Not surprising that a sphere most known for its tech raiders would be pushing for the world to accept that a tech raider should have complete control of the situation.

I never said (i dont think) "its okay for her to do it cuz she warned kobi." just sayin kobi has a fair warning. Just like if i were to say, [ooc]if some chick is warned that she better not let her dog into her neighbors yard or they are gonna kick it and her dog gets kicked, she cant complain. doesnt mean im an animal cruelty advocate, cuz im not, i have 3 pets. just sayin, she was warned[/ooc]

So now the alliance that won't allow anyone to even use CMs while raiding pink nations is standing by their member threatening to nuke a tech raid victim. :rolleyes:

And Newhotness, you know better than that. You can't say "well he warned him in the DoW" and excuse it. How about this. MA declares war on RAD. War declaration says "if ANY of you fight back we're EZIing you all." By your standards RAD has no right to act hurt by this because, after all, they knew what was coming!

If we fought back and you guys EZId us all i wouldnt complain at all cuz we were given warning and knew what we were getting into. And he isnt gonna nuke or CM or anything like that. Soooooooo, can we stop all this "you guys are hypocrites" mess?

If we fought back and you guys EZId us all i wouldnt complain at all cuz we were given warning and knew what we were getting into. And he isnt gonna nuke or CM or anything like that. Soooooooo, can we stop all this "you guys are hypocrites" mess?

He has indicated that he WILL be nuking.

Then don't threaten, your all talk.. back it up without your nukes ;)

Also you've had 2 days of hitting me and I haven't hit back, 3rd day you hit me and let me hit you back. Let the duel begin, No?

Well, you can always see if they put their money where there mouth is. This is just going to end up as alot of talk except she is keeping you from attacking back due to the fear of nuke on you.

If GDA is really going to come to your defense if she nukes then you might want to treat it as any other tech raid and fight back. Yes, you might get nuked but there are worse things in life. Might be worth it if you really want to see an overaggressive raider get seriously banged up for that aggression.

I take it GDA talked to him then ;)

No. I did. I just said that. He obviously doesnt care what GDA has to say about this cuz this thread is still going on. they wont force us to do anything. We do what we want cuz we choose to.

And when i say "he wont nuke" i mean "he wont launch a nuke without being attacked back" i dont know wahts gonna happen when/if kobi attacks back

Edited by Newhotness