Nuke Kobiashiy, Y/N

Sakura

Nuke Poll  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when do you make the rules to what GDA can and cannot get involved with? He was ATTACKED, he's ALLOWED to ATTACK BACK without forfeiting protection unless GDA says otherwise.

WOW PENKALA! you are so thick. you are just gonna COMPLETELY ignore my post saying that i wasnt serious about any of that right? You and everyone else who wants to call me out for what i said have chosen to ignore the fact that i said i was only agruing out of boredom and know that some of my points werent valid at all. Good job choosing out only what you wanna read so you can try to argue and look right instead of reading everything.

Well, if you *want* to get nuked, you know where to find my nation....

Granted, it would not end well for you, but....

Maybe if you hadn't offered peace I would have.. You made it to easy for me not to attack back, I wanted to attack back but GDA wouldn't let me ;) Well GDA still hasn't wrote it on paper, lets see if you can use your nuke :nuke:

After the irony I found in that

In one day, I congratulated Kobiashiy for finally finding an alliance he had settled down in (BTO) and becoming gov, to, no more than 6 hours afterwards finding him swap alliances. I think he swaps alliances more than he pays his bills!

In one day, I congratulated Kobiashiy for finally finding an alliance he had settled down in (BTO) and becoming gov, to, no more than 6 hours afterwards finding him swap alliances. I think he swaps alliances more than he pays his bills!

BTO was around 40 days, and your 6 hour joke is true was being lazy and didn't pay my bills for 4 days, and I did switch my AA in that time :P

That might be true....

Last Bill Payment: 7/26/2009 2:06:28 AM

That was on the 31st.

Edited by Sakura

Actually, I spied on you because I never want to be like that guy.

Besides, my spies walked right past your spies, complete with an entire orchestra, and I believe that they informed me that your spies were quite soundly asleep, for they were a wee bit overworked.

Edited by Sakura