Nuke Kobiashiy, Y/N

Sakura

Nuke Poll  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This thread is asking for people's thoughts on nuking Kobiashiy. I give my thoughts and I am butting in on your business? If that is the case do not ask for everyone's opinion in public, just go do it.

Oh wait...its ok to respond but only if in a positive and agreeable fashion with what you want to do? Hey look, yet another aspect that is similiar to the Hegomonic way of business.

Just keep trodding down that path, I have no problem illuminating it for you.

Actually there genius, if you looked at the person I quoted it was your protector, Rush Sykes. Not you, the moral compass of CN. I don't recall the outrage preKarma War. Again, who is the Karma War tough guy?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuke him.

Wasn't one of the main reasons for hating NPO because they ran people out of the game? It starts by running those out that no one likes. What's next? Running out those that only some of the people don't like?

Isn't that what NPO did? Running people out that they didn't like but nobody else really gave a damn? Hey you were in NPO, enlighten us in how that was done so we can avoid making the same mistakes. tia

I was also unaware this thread was about the NPO, but rather a Nuke for hire. So where NPO became relevant to this thread is a mystery to me. Perhaps you could enlighten me on that too. I would appreciate it.

Actually there genius, if you looked at the person I quoted it was your protector, Rush Sykes. Not you, the moral compass of CN. I don't recall the outrage preKarma War. Again, who is the Karma War tough guy?

So by your method of reasoning sakura needs you as his protector? Because you are simply agreeing with his actions by your statements here thus you must be his protector as Rush must be mine simply because he was calling out your statement for what it was?

Nuke him.

Isn't that what NPO did? Running people out that they didn't like but nobody else really gave a damn? Hey you were in NPO, enlighten us in how that was done so we can avoid making the same mistakes. tia

I was also unaware this thread was about the NPO, but rather a Nuke for hire. So where NPO became relevant to this thread is a mystery to me. Perhaps you could enlighten me on that too. I would appreciate it.

I really have to enlighten you about what recently happened to NPO due to how many people got fed up by their actions, actions that some of your members seem willing to mirror although on a much smaller scale?

I am sorry you do not appreciate the comparison to NPO but I have given explanations each time as to how such is relevant. The thread is not about NPO simply because comparisons are made to an alliance that commited similiar acts on a much larger scale and got seriously rolled for it. I would hope that would enlighten you but in order to be enlightened one has to not hold their hands over their ears nor close their eyes.

Edited by HeinousOne

So by your method of reasoning sakura needs you as his protector? Because you are simply agreeing with his actions by your statements here thus you must be his protector as Rush must be mine simply because he was calling out your statement for what it was?

Well being that Sakura (who is a she btw) is a member and government of an alliance that I am also a member and government of, I have the right and duty to come to her aid and protection. Some random guy from another alliance that comes to your aid on a subject that is none of his concern reeks of attention whoring to me.

This post is full of lulz. I do not know Heinous One. Never had a conversation with him, seems like an ok guy. I was simply commenting on the veiled threat made against him, knowing that you fully lack the cahounas to follow through on it. You can try to be cute till you are blue in the face. You made the veiled threat. Put up or shut up. I know which option you will choose, and I will get much satisfaction from it.

Well being that Sakura (who is a she btw) is a member and government of an alliance that I am also a member and government of, I have the right and duty to come to her aid and protection. Some random guy from another alliance that comes to your aid on a subject that is none of his concern reeks of attention whoring to me.

He didn't come to my aid, he responded in a thread that is asking for public opinion. If there is any attention whoring going on its by the OP and her (sorry bout the gender mixup, kind of hard to tell around here) fellow alliance mates due to actually asking the world whether she should do this or not.

Well, the question was asked and responses given yet just because you dont like some you want to tell them they have no reason to give such responses?

Actually there genius, being as STA is MDPd to two C and G alliances, it does make me far more than a random guy from another alliance.

This post is full of lulz. I do not know Heinous One. Never had a conversation with him, seems like an ok guy. I was simply commenting on the veiled threat made against him, knowing that you fully lack the cahounas to follow through on it. You can try to be cute till you are blue in the face. You made the veiled threat. Put up or shut up. I know which option you will choose, and I will get much satisfaction from it.

Again, the threat wasn't veiled cause it wasn't a threat. A threat would be, more to the tune of me saying I would attack or something to that effect. Maybe him being next was to make personal attacks against him. Could of been said to get a reaction from him and the general peanut gallery that would post nonsense in this thread (wow that sounds familiar).

Either way, what happens will not violate another alliance by attacking a member without cause or CB.

He is not a random guy, he is in the alliance that use to protect my alliance..

He didn't come to my aid, he responded in a thread that is asking for public opinion. If there is any attention whoring going on its by the OP and her (sorry bout the gender mixup, kind of hard to tell around here) fellow alliance mates due to actually asking the world whether she should do this or not.

Well, the question was asked and responses given yet just because you dont like some you want to tell them they have no reason to give such responses?

The poster didn't post anything in relation to the OP and brought nothing of value to this thread other than to say "Leave my HeinousOne alone, I wubs him, even though I don't know him or have any relation to him at all"

As for the gender mistake, it happens no biggie

Actually there genius, being as STA is MDPd to two C and G alliances, it does make me far more than a random guy from another alliance.

So you are a friend of a friend, thats hott (and still pretty random)

maybe you should be next?
Again, the threat wasn't veiled cause it wasn't a threat. A threat would be, more to the tune of me saying I would attack or something to that effect. Maybe him being next was to make personal attacks against him. Could of been said to get a reaction from him and the general peanut gallery that would post nonsense in this thread (wow that sounds familiar).

Either way, what happens will not violate another alliance by attacking a member without cause or CB.

So that initial comment of yours is in response to me talking about you running people out of the world in which you talk about me being next, meaning running me from the world.

Now you backpedal and say that its about personal attacks to make me run from the world or that just getting a reaction from me and the peanut gallery will run me from the world?

Yes, we know you never would violate an alliance that you could no roll and of course nuking a nation because you dont like them is a valid CB for doing such right?

He is not a random guy, he is in the alliance that use to protect my alliance..

Please dont remind me.

Edited by HeinousOne

The poster didn't post anything in relation to the OP and brought nothing of value to this thread other than to say "Leave my HeinousOne alone, I wubs him, even though I don't know him or have any relation to him at all"

As for the gender mistake, it happens no biggie

So you are a friend of a friend, thats hott (and still pretty random)

Well my posts could only hope to begin to add as much to the OP as "Maybe you should be next"...I will try to live up to that standard in the....oh wait....

So that initial comment of yours is in response to me talking about you running people out of the game in which you talk about me being next, meaning running me from the game.

Now you backpedal and say that its about personal attacks to make me run from the game or that just getting a reaction from me and the peanut gallery will run me from the game?

Yes, we know you never would violate an alliance that you could no roll and of course nuking a nation because you dont like them is a valid CB for doing such right?

You can run someone from a away in more ways than war.

For the record I could care less if Kobiashiy gets nuked or not, I am though sick and tired of the lolmorals that people have gotten since a overwehlming force attacked NPO. Where was all this toughness before NPO got rolled. I'll tell you where it was, hiding scared or members of NPO. Right Tough guy?

You can run someone from a away in more ways than war.

For the record I could care less if Kobiashiy gets nuked or not, I am though sick and tired of the lolmorals that people have gotten since a overwehlming force attacked NPO. Where was all this toughness before NPO got rolled. I'll tell you where it was, hiding scared or members of NPO. Right Tough guy?

You really know nothing about me do you? I was inside NPO pissing people off there quite regularly due to constantly asking questions and speaking my mind about certain actions. I quit NPO. When you are going to make over the top statements about someone, you really shouldn't do it in a way that puts bright neon lights around your ignorance about the subject of your statements.

Alliance Seniority: 2/20/2009 5:36:17 PM (161 Days)

This is my current stat. I will let you do the math when it comes to how long I was out of NPO. Here is a hint, I have only ever been in two alliances.

Edited by HeinousOne

Well my posts could only hope to begin to add as much to the OP as "Maybe you should be next"...I will try to live up to that standard in the....oh wait....

Keep trying son, maybe you can get there. If you need some help just PM me in game and for 50 tech I'll teach you.

You really know nothing about me do you? I was inside NPO pissing people off there quite regularly due to constantly asking questions and speaking my mind about certain actions. I quit NPO. When you are going to make over the top statements about someone, you really shouldn't do it in a way that puts bright neon lights around your ignorance about the subject of your statements.

I apologize if that statement was unclear, the NPO statement wasn't directed at you but as a general point (as NPO has lost over 300 members since the war) I know you have been in STA long before the war. The first part of that was directed at you (quite till after NPO got rolled)

I apologize if that statement was unclear, the NPO statement wasn't directed at you but as a general point (as NPO has lost over 300 members since the war) I know you have been in STA long before the war. The first part of that was directed at you (quite till after NPO got rolled)

Well, I will agree with you about NPO running scared for awhile. I dare not go further into such here though as it would indeed to be veering off course.

Honestly I think I have said more then my peace here, our debate is degenerating.

Where was all this toughness before NPO got rolled. I'll tell you where it was, hiding scared or members of NPO. Right Tough guy?

Someone wasn't paying attention for at least six months before the Karma War kicked off. You ever heard of Vox Populi, sweetcheeks? No hiding scared there.

Someone wasn't paying attention for at least six months before the Karma War kicked off. You ever heard of Vox Populi, sweetcheeks? No hiding scared there.

Didn't realize Vox had thousands of members. I didn't say no one was talking about the evils of NPO. I am saying that most of the loudest now were not loud before.

And don't call me sweetcheeks, sweetcheeks. lol

No treaty, though. Hence, fair game. (A list of other reasons were gone over on IRC.)

(P.S., thanks for correcting the typo.)

This is only true in so far as GDA is willing to carry a verbal defense agreement. See, playing politics with THESE kind of assumptions, is a dangerous game.

I didn't say no one was talking about the evils of NPO. I am saying that most of the loudest now were not loud before.

Do you have anything to base this on or are you just talking out of your $@!?