Nuke Kobiashiy, Y/N

Sakura

Nuke Poll  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I found myself a raid, and being on the mercenary side, after finding that he's not particularly liked, I am now taking offers, both *to* and *not to* nuke Kobiashiy.

Offers should be in the format of tech, at starting at 50 tech.

Notes:

• In the event I do nuke him, it won't be until tomorrow, because of the nuke delay.
  • Total nukes used limited to seven
  • Tech is payable at a rate of no less than 300/month (actual rate of payoff to be determined after all offers are on the table).

Also, this isn't a 'highest bidder', this is a 'highest/more appealing offer' (combined.)

Example, if four people offer me a combined total of 200 tech to nuke him, they have to pay it off within two aid cycles. (Two slots each), payoff can be through third parties.

Edited by Sakura

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

copycat is a copycat

edit: logproof

* +Sakura wonders why Penkala[MA|Away] would want me to nuke Kobiashiy.

<+zigbigadorlou> cuz you have an MP thats why

<+zigbigadorlou> thats what you do with nukes

<+zigbigadorlou> you better at LEAST threaten

<+zigbigadorlou> you know, extort him a little

<+zigbigadorlou> you get a lot more tech that way

<+zigbigadorlou> and its cheaper

Edited by zigbigadorlou

I'd love to see you get nuked just for trying to be cute. Regardless of what people promise, I highly doubt you will see a single payment.

oddly enough, if you get paid, that means that I won't get paid because it was kobiashiy that offered me tech to nuke sileath.

ironic...

he hasn't paid up either <_<

IS and the rest of pink was told since they were in the IRC Channel, and they blew GDA off and now we wait an see what happens :/

I look forward to it.

Also, I think this is the greatest thing Sakura has ever done. This is another fantastic reason why I am a member of Internet Superheroes. This fellow has disgraced great friends like The Centurion Brotherhood twice by being affiliated with them, and should be annihilated. Alliance hopping attention whores make me lol.

So as long as a reason can be manufactured, nuking a nation during a supposed raid is an acceptable practice? I find myself hoping you do nuke him and that their protector comes out and says sorry but just because the protector treaty wasn't announced publically yet doesn't mean it wasn't already agreed upon in full by the protecting alliance and the protectorate at the time of attack thus we have another war already.

Sooner or later we all know Internet Superheroes are gonna get themselves in a war. I honestly believe you guys want it, so go for it.