Announcement from The Prolific Empire and Fear None Kill All

tpe2small.png

The Prolific Empire

Declaration of Existence

On this 30th of July, 2009; The Prolific Empire comes into existence under the protection of the FnKa.

o/

fnkatpe1.png

Article I: Preamble

In the spirit of good will and prosperity, the pursuit of friendship, and cooperation, Fear None Kill All (henceforth referred to as FnKa), and The Prolific Empire (henceforth referred to as TPE), do hereby recognize this protectorate agreement as official and agree to all terms and conditions therein, and recognize that TPE shall be deemed a protectorate of FnKa until such a time that TPE may stand independently as a sovereign alliance.

Article II: Protection

Should TPE find itself in need of military and/or financial assistance, FnKa agrees to provide TPE with support in all defensive wars. Should TPE declare war offensively, FnKa holds the right to refuse support at their own discretion. Furthermore, TPE may assist FnKa in all wars, both offensive and defensive in nature, at their own descretion, should FnKa request it.

Article III - Security and Communications

In the event that either FnKa or TPE acquire information that would be beneficial in preventing harm or misfortune to the other signatory, both FnKa and TPE will turn the information over to the other signatory in a timely manner.

Article IV - Foreign Affairs and Treaties

While TPE is free to conduct it's foreign affairs at their choosing, TPE recognizes that the FnKa holds ultimate vetoing power in all TPE's foreign affairs. TPE is required to inform FnKa of all treaties, documents, and pacts they wish to enter. However, all vetoing power held by FnKa will be used fairly and limited to a sensible extent.

Article V- Aid

Members of FnKa and TPE are encouraged, although not obligated, to trade and tech deal with members of the respective alliances.

Article VI - Orange Unity

TPE will encourage its members to be on the Orange Team.

VII - Cancellation

This agreement may be canceled by TPE at any time, should they wish it to become void. After informing FnKa officials of cancellation, TPE continue under the protection of FnKa for five (5) days before the agreement is deemed fully terminated. FnKa holds the right to cancel this agreement at their discretion.

Signed For The Prolific Empire,

King: Homeboy

Magistrate: KingEd

Magistrate: Melky

Signed For Fear None Kill All,

Prime Minister: Metal Shards

Deputy Prime Minister: Silent Fury

Minister of Defense: Platino

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Yankeesfan924

Minister of Interna: DeadAnimal

Minister of Finance: ArchSorcerer

Minister of Recruiting: MikhailKasimirVasilyev

Forums: http://www.cnempire.co.nr/

IRC Channel: #tpe

Team Color: Orange

Edited by KingEd

After further review of this and some careful thought.

I do not consider two MOON government members resigning from our alliance with what amounts to a few hours notice after being elected just last week to be very legit. I consider taking half a dozen members and a fifth of our strength that have not yet posted resignations along with them to be even less classy. I am further extremely disappointed to see that a Protectorate has been signed with one of our close allies, and the way in which it was done, as I have now been fully informed via IRC logs, and am left to wonder if it even stands.

Other private things I am hearing now regarding said allies and our own member input are increasing my dislike for this entire situation. I am, to put it nicely, outraged.

After further review of this and some careful thought.

I do not consider two MOON government members resigning from our alliance with what amounts to a few hours notice after being elected just last week to be very legit. I consider taking half a dozen members and a fifth of our strength that have not yet posted resignations along with them to be even less classy. I am further extremely disappointed to see that a Protectorate has been signed with one of our close allies, and the way in which it was done, as I have now been fully informed via IRC logs, and am left to wonder if it even stands.

Other private things I am hearing now regarding said allies and our own member input are increasing my dislike for this entire situation. I am, to put it nicely, outraged.

Tis a shame to loose a valuable member let alone a cool headed chancellor. Good luck to Ed and his old friends from those he leaves behind at MCXA. May our paths cross in the future and not our swords.

AndrewHG

hmm, i'll change my previous statement to:

good luck ed? :facepalm:

Can't say much. I'm not leading TPE, Homeboy is. I simply posted the treaty. But Ty anyways Celt :P

This is very interesting and extremely troublesome. :(

There were a phew details that I was not at ease about, nevertheless from what I understood there was a lot of tension in the ranks of MooN regarding past elections and a lot of feelings were hurt which culminated in this DoE/Treaty. And from conversations we had last night, we were given the Ok to post the treaty directly from FnKa.

Edited by KingEd

Can't say much. I'm not leading TPE, Homeboy is. I simply posted the treaty. But Ty anyways Celt :P

There were a phew details that I was not at ease about, nevertheless from what I understood there was a lot of tension in the ranks of MooN regarding past elections and a lot of feelings were hurt which culminated in this DoE/Treaty. And from conversations we had last night, we were given the Ok to post the treaty directly from FnKa.

Your right, there are several details to be "not at ease about". Starting with people leaving just a few days after being elected and ending with who the protector is considering the circumstances.