Announcement from The Prolific Empire and Fear None Kill All

Yes, the departure of 2 government members just days after their election with 1/5 of the alliance does leave one with a lot of questions about why? Where they planning on leaving while running for government? Also one of the candidates who wasn't elected was also part of planning for this alliance.

It leaves even more questions about why our MDoAP partner would sign a Protectorate with them after MOON asked them not to

Edited by Maccers The Great

I don't see what they did wrong? Did they recruit from you or spy on you? :unsure:

Well, you normally don't slap your ally in the face and completely ignore their request, for starters. Not to mention, it is awfully suspicious that a few government leaders, who just got elected, and another handful of people all leave at once, with no forewarning at all. I sure wouldn't be happy in that scenario as well.

I don't see what they did wrong? Did they recruit from you or spy on you? :unsure:

The protectorate issue, is being worked out. It was not done quite the right way and the repercussions of this were not fully understood by FnKa, from what I've seen; they assumed MOON knew about this.

MOON was not notified of the intent of TPE's members leaving until, from what I see, last night. I was never told about any of this and woke up to see it on the OWF like a jerk. Most of them have not resigned from MOON, either. Including one government member Matt Moody, who resigned today after this was posted.

I voted for two of these members in good faith to help lead our alliance. And they bailed when they did not gain complete control of our council, taking people who are still our members with them.

So what part of that is right?