Crimson Guard forums hacked

baseballer790

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wants to put some tech out that either we never find a perpetrator, and/or Baseballer/Sileath were the ones actually committing the attacks to garner sympathy/attention?

Destroy the forums that I was setting up for 3 days almost non stop? I don't think so

Who wants to put some tech out that either we never find a perpetrator, and/or Baseballer/Sileath were the ones actually committing the attacks to garner sympathy/attention?

I have no idea what a proxy is or how to use one.

Way to be an !@#$%^& though and imply that one of us would use an OOC attack for IC reasons.

I've seen more contrived plans for attention. And of course Sileath has shown his regard for your alliance.

I'm not protecting Sileath any longer, he has shown me his level of respect for others.

I seriously hope neither of you are implying I had anything to do with this.

IC =/= OOC.

'Nuff said.

(Yes, I hate the "'Nuff said" meme, but it was appropriate for the situation)

The IC and OOC line doesn't necessarily apply here. IC and OOC you love attention. This 'hacking' lets you play victim over some petty death threats that mean nothing, and give you and CG the ability to spread your names around more and play the pity card.

Let's be honest, nobody out there has any sort of reason to attack forums of an alliance this new. I stand by this looking like a bad PR stunt.

Let's be honest, nobody out there has any sort of reason to attack forums of an alliance this new. I stand by this looking like a bad PR stunt.

PR stunt or not, I would like to remind CG publicly that while hacking may be a terrible thing, accusing people in public or private without any proof whatsoever isn't the way to solve your problems.

The IC and OOC line doesn't necessarily apply here. IC and OOC you love attention. This 'hacking' lets you play victim over some petty death threats that mean nothing, and give you and CG the ability to spread your names around more and play the pity card.

Uh, I'm not necessarily the most liked person in Cybernations ;)

Sileath isn't even in CG anymore.