Do you like the new tech change?

Stalin Trotsky

Do you like the new tech change?  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. People need to stop wasting their money on tech when it is utterly pointless in battle (after 300) and focus on infrastructure. I'm sure there's a lot of people pissed because they no longer have a superficially inflated NS, but it was something needed.

Voted NO because of this

And to those who say this will DECREASE tech raids... for an example there were only about 900 nations in my war range before the change. Now there are 2900. The one POSITIVE to this change is it brought everyone back closer together, meaning more targets for war, meaning more likely that you can find good targets.

o.

This in fact is the biggest change of the recent "update" and that is exact the reason i don't like as it favours the mass player alliances. I really hope Admin will change the 300tech cap in military soon. Military and war was a part of game with less needed skill for but now it changed completly to "who has the most 4999infra nations with at least 300tech"

As long the 300tech cap isn´t removed i will not be comfortable with the change

Like I said in the poll topic, the whining about the tech change is coming from people who lost so much NS, and feel like they're violated because of that.

Wake up, and realize that EVERYBODY LOST NS. GET OVER IT.

This is a much needed change because after 300 tech, tech is useless. People were buying tech after that for NS solely. Younger nations were also buying tech to boost themselves closer to nukes without having much substance (infra). This was much needed.

Suffice to say, regardless that everyone else experienced it, I feel kind of ripped off. I've been playing this game well over 400 days now, and to drop by nearly 20,000 NS...it's a real bummer. I mean, I really don't want to complain, it's just a feeling of disappointment and whatnot.

So yeah, I'm not too happy with the change.

I will like it if there will be something instead which would make techraiding interesting again.

instead of destroying tech with nukes and cruise missle, I'd rather see them stolen with them.

If not, then we could raise the cap 10% with a max of 10tech per ground attack.

Just to make it interesting again.

I've seen many people referring to a new Nation States, and to be honest, that was the first that came up to my mind too.

This change was absolutely nessasary, but I think there should be something in the opposite where we could gain much NS, but we would have to 'fight' for it..

I don't know..

I lost 25000 NS (1/3 of my NS) with this, and I'm not too happy with this.

I've been a long time supporter, fought several harsh wars, donated every month, only to be thrown back in time now...

Yes, I used tech to improve nation stength, As that was the only way to improve strength. Btw, what's the point of not being able to import (= foreign aid) infrastructure, but only technology. Not very realistic imho...

Yes, now the alliances inflated by high tech levles got thrown of the ladder.

Also DaNCeT, you don't see me complaining I lost 8K nation strength, and I went up in the ranking.

Also, everybody dropped in nation strength, also tech being the only way to improve nation strength is a joke. Infrastructure and Land are big factors. Additionally this will partially prevent tech raiding from going on. Tech still has its value in wars.

Also importing infrastructure, I mean seriously. You're going to cut a road in several pieces in your own country and send it to another one to be reassembled there. Nice thinking >_>

It´s not about the NS loosing or down/up the ranks, i don´t complain that i lost some NS (60k to be exact) it´s about this fact:

This change favours the mass player a lot, as long as he 300tech cap in military is not adjusted.

Military and war was a part of game with less needed skill for but now it changed completly to "who has the most 4999infra nations with at least 300tech"

True, tech raiding is almost pointless at this stage, apart from stealing other nations money to buy infra. I cannot see raiding ever being wiped out within the game for nations <10,000 NS

Also importing infrastructure, I mean seriously. You're going to cut a road in several pieces in your own country and send it to another one to be reassembled there. Nice thinking >_>

Again, true, however it would allow young nations to catch up on the far more advanced nations and increase the strategy within the game as more nations acquire strength faster.

BOT, it does give a sharp reality check to those who were superficially inflating their NS by buying over amounts of tech. Yet, the sellers of tech, the young nations new to the game, are going to find it a lot harder to gain NS now that all the potential buyers of tech have disappeared and the price of tech has fallen rapidly. It is now at 33% cheaper than it was last night, a huge twist to the market.

Infra is being made too important. Now basically land and technology are worthless. I liked it before when nations could be powerful in different ways. Almost like different nations had different attributes. Now there's only one important thing you should buy. Infra. Admin is making the game more accurate, yes, but more boring. Not to mention the fact that it's unfair to nations whose strategy was to buy tech over infra to become powerful, and now their completely legitimate strategy is void because admin decided to change the rules NOW, after the game has been going for a long time. Oh, and tech is worth 75% less but still 100% expensive. Nukes are more unattainable. And the game is less attractive to people who are trying to find something new in the game to look forward to because it takes literally YEARS to get to the top 5%.

Edited by Nymraud