United Earth Directorate Announcement

We dealt with the offending member, he was placed on suspension for starting an unauthorized war.

Don't forget his threats. Those were bad too.

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: We tech raided you because we needed badly. If you want me and my friend Mattups to stop the fight you would give us each 15 tech to me, mattups, and Bob101 if you do not we will just take it by force.

Thank You for your cooperation.

To: Nintenderek From: JustCrazyAzian Date: 7/26/2009 6:20:50 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: Ok you can attack me because right now i'm going to an alliance meeting and just wait until like alot of people att u

I'm not sure what that says, but I'm positive that was a threat. I should get reparations for these attacks and his terrible grammar and spelling.

Why don't you use the actual UED flag?

I didn't deem it appropriate for this game.

I think peace is enough. Also KP, what do u mean use the real UED flag?

He means the original version of the U.E.D. flag on Star Craft.

So you're not interested in making amends to the wronged party? Very well. This has been noted and marked. Carry on, and congratulations and your new and overly complicated charter. I still do believe that simplicity is best.

If it's diplomacy you seek you can find me at #UED.

This is sad to see from a red alliance. When the NPO canceled the Moldavi doctrine and allowed alliances to populate red, I believe they asked that those alliances try to uphold the protection of unaligneds afforded on the team. I see no prohibition from attacking red in your charter, so I suppose you won't be supporting that one noble thing the NPO ever did.

Raids in The Directorate are usually granted on the basis that the person in question has already been Black Listed by our organization. The Directorate has no interests of upholding any Doctrines either for the fact that we're more focused on internal growth than war.

EDIT: After reading your charter and rules on tech raiding, I think you should tell JustCrazyAzian, MattUPS and Bob101 to give it another read.

The party in question has been dealt with.

On the subject of our announcement, I would like to thank everyone for their interest in my organization, and many more thanks to everyone who congratulated us on our milestone and my rather lengthy Charter. :)

Edited by Roofus

I am thoroughly disheartened by the lack of mention for the supply depot.

40015-20080814170841.jpg

What is inappropriate about this? The symbolism of the real UED from Starcraft looks a lot more interesting.

The Commonwealth has already stolen laid claim to that symbol.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=64540

Edited by Goose

If we do change flags in the future, I don't believe they'll mind.

NPO, NpO, and NSO all pretty much use the same flag.

I don't think we would. Just focus more on additional supply depots and we'll be happy enough. :P

I don't think we would. Just focus more on additional supply depots and we'll be happy enough. :P

Hahaha... I didn't even notice that you were speaking on behalf of your alliance lol.

Tell you what, I'm going to send a diplomat over to you guys so we can both work together on our supply depots.

Supply_depot.jpg