Imperial Decree from the RLMMO (formerly known as FAIL)

We are the Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization. We are the only Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization and that is that.

Wrong answer. I asked who was on RLMMO first, not who was on "Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization" first.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand RV doing something like this but that he actually has followers really defies all logic.

Perhaps your form of logic is defective, if it isn't giving you clear answers to such easy questions as "Why do people like Rebel Virginia?" Then again, it's not like logic is the only thing that motivates people around here. I'd say it's certainly not the primary motivator, at any rate.

My recommendation would be to fire your personal physician and select one who knows how to deal with that stress problem you seem to be having. You're beginning to twitch - very unseemly for a national leader.

Dear Sir, I'm not a "follower" of RV. And when I first met RV we got into many, many spats. I am not a follower I'm just sick of Wilson's moaning

Then I suggest you heed your own advice and "do something about it. Go 100% instead of 75%."

My recommendation would be to fire your personal physician and select one who knows how to deal with that stress problem you seem to be having. You're beginning to twitch - very unseemly for a national leader.

You had a very good post up until this point. What the hell does this even mean?

IAA permits tech raiding, does it? I would assume it does, as you have stated that if I were in your range you would raid me. So, why not organize a de facto DoW on me then? Really, why not go all the way? I am truly curious.

You'll screw up eventually. And if not, well I'll just have to wait till I retire.

Thats why I added in the retirement option ;).

So you make all of this fuss just to claim I am not worth your time, and then to save face you say you'll go after me later? Classic IAA. Never change, please, never change.

Anyway, do any of you have anything to say about Sileath and the reparations owed to me, or do you just want to beat your chests and go on about how much you hate me?

Personally, I cannot help but to wonder why it is that we concede to these payments in any capacity. I am privy to the logic behind such; however, I do not recognize the Dynomite Pact, nor the Moths as legitimate entities that need be negotiated with to achieve Sileath's freedom from a Zero Infrastructure or a Parmanent Zero Infrastructure Record, both being as invalid as the parties that impose them. Sileath himself does not assist us in resolving this, either.

I stand with the Crimson Guard on this matter, but I question our wisdom, and my own role. I am not here to worship and concede to prophets, true or false. I can only hope that these negotiations are foregone...

Edited by Bird of Passage

Personally, I cannot help but to wonder why it is that we concede to these payments in any capacity. I am privy to the logic behind such, however, I do not recognize the Dynomite Pact, nor the Moths as legitimate entities that need be negotiated with to achieve Sileath's freedom from a Zero Infrastructure or a Parmanent Zero Infrastructure Record, both being as invalid as the parties that impose them. Sileath himself does not assist us in resolving this, either.

I stand with the Crimson Guard on this matter, but I question our wisdom, and my own role. I am not here to worship and concede to prophets, true or false. I can only hope that these negotiations are foregone...

Your alliance has agreed to pay these reparations, that is sufficient enough to see that your alliance believes RLMMO to be a legitimate alliance worth negociating with. As for Sileath's refusal to assist you in the paying of this sum, that is your problem, not mine. Though I must say that it is quite telling of his character.

I mean no offense to the Moths, yet I speak for myself. You are noteworthy, but by no means a legitimate force in mine eyes. We are an alliance, of friends, no less. Alliances defend their members from aggressive endeavors by those who would dare to strike toward their own.

One must be willing to criticize oneself...in truth, I deem my own affiliation culpable for this turn of events, not you.

We shall see what transpires...

Edited by Bird of Passage

I mean no offense to the Moths, yet I speak for myself. You are noteworthy, but by no means a legitimate force in mine eyes. We are an alliance, of friends, no less. Alliances defend their members from aggressive endeavors by those who would dare to strike toward their own.

One must be willing to criticize oneself...in truth, I deem my own affiliation culpable for this turn of events, not you.

We shall see what transpires...

Considering that the One True RLMMO has both a standing military and a military treaty with us to their name, I fail to see how they aren't living up to that task.

Considering that the One True RLMMO has both a standing military and a military treaty with us to their name, I fail to see how they aren't living up to that task.

Is that to insinuate that your clause of optional aggression would activate should we deem Rebel Virginia and the Moths as rogue nations and defend Sileath from any hypothetical assaults?

So you make all of this fuss just to claim I am not worth your time, and then to save face you say you'll go after me later? Classic IAA. Never change, please, never change.

Anyway, do any of you have anything to say about Sileath and the reparations owed to me, or do you just want to beat your chests and go on about how much you hate me?

Yes, I don't think he should pay you a cent especially after you attacked him again. Also, I will continue to beat my chest and go on about how much I hate your guts.

Yes, I don't think he should pay you a cent especially after you attacked him again. Also, I will continue to beat my chest and go on about how much I hate your guts.

I attacked him because he attacked the BTA, who I am bound by honor to defend. If he wishes for peace a ransom must be paid. Also, all the chest thumping in the world will not change that simple truth. Crimson Guard has already agreed to pay.

I attacked him because he attacked the BTA, who I am bound by honor to defend. If he wishes for peace a ransom must be paid. Also, all the chest thumping in the world will not change that simple truth. Crimson Guard has already agreed to pay.

Good for them. I'm just answering your question.