Re: MHA Threats

I'm fairly certain that Rebel Virginia doesn't require the membership of FAIL to utilize the affiliation where everyone can see it, and I'm also reasonably certain that FAIL allows members to continue participation in their "primary" alliance as well. The primary alliances may disallow their members from participating in FAIL's activities, but these policies become impossible to enforce when you take into account that Rebel Virginia allows FAIL members to retain their anonymity should they choose to do so.

In short, most of FAIL's membership is probably flying the AA of their primary alliance, and contributing to FAIL's cause without anyone being the wiser.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now I deserve PZI for voicing my opinions? Opinions that happen to differ from those held by the current powers that be. Now, normally I would call out hypocrisy here considering that the Karma War was supposedly meant to end such practices, however, then I took a good look at you and noticed that you were Sparta. Why, I mean, you were allied to the NPO for so long, so surely you cannot have any qualms with what you are proposing. But yes, where are my manners? I do believe now is where I grovel at your feet and beg forgiveness for my trespasses. So, can you find it your heart?

He's a new nation who joined us a month ago so I have no clue how your comments have anything to do with what he has done. But, of course you will take any opportunity you can to take things out of context and assume what makes you feel better.

As explained by Floatsam, it was a simple mistake on behalf of the Commander, who was perhaps just eager to defend our AA. It happens, we've never claimed that all of our 700 members are infallable. I do hope we can look forward to another thread like this next time it happens as well, it adds some excitement to an otherwise mundane and simple mistake.

Asking for every member of your alliance to be infallable would be too much, I agree.

Asking a military leader to check to see if the person being attacked was an actual member or not however is not asking for much. I am curious as to exactly how low your standards for leadership are that you have someone authorized to declare attacks on a legitimate alliance (FAIL) who doesn't even do basic fact checking before beginning the threats.

You can spin it how you like, this reflects poorly on MHA's leadership.

OOC - I didnt see this thread until now as Im at Comic-Con

MHA - I apologize for the inconvenience

NSO - every time you try to pretend your high gov hasnt tried to recruit me back it makes me laugh

BTA - Im at ZI so our war should be over

Dynomite Pact - your CB is a lie

OOC - I didnt see this thread until now as Im at Comic-Con

NSO - every time you try to pretend your high gov hasnt tried to recruit me back it makes me laugh

BTA - Im at ZI so our war should be over

Dynomite Pact - your CB is a lie

You forgot the most important group involved in this discussion: FAIL.

He's a new nation who joined us a month ago so I have no clue how your comments have anything to do with what he has done. But, of course you will take any opportunity you can to take things out of context and assume what makes you feel better.

It does reflect the attitudes of your members, however. That is quite telling if you ask me.

Also, Ebony Wings would be correct. FAIL membership is completely untraceable. You have no way of knowing who we are or how many there are of us. You are powerless to do anything to stop us, and I assure you, one of these days you're going to be in for quite the shock.

It does reflect the attitudes of your members, however. That is quite telling if you ask me.

Also, Ebony Wings would be correct. FAIL membership is completely untraceable. You have no way of knowing who we are or how many there are of us. You are powerless to do anything to stop us, and I assure you, one of these days you're going to be in for quite the shock.

Please show me where someone else from my alliance has advocated giving you PZI?

Please show me where someone else from my alliance has advocated giving you PZI?

Oh, Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, what am I going to do with you? I know you didn't overlook this gem.

It is a sign of how weak this game is that someone who is clearly such a attention-mongering, alliance-baiting fool isn't being driven to ZI and kept there with some war declaration like "You Wanted Attention?" If some alliance is dumb enough to protect him, they should go down with him.

Now maybe I'm not up to date on the latest slang you kids are using, but last time I checked "sending him to ZI and keeping him there" is the the precise definition of PZI. I know this is a Spartan nation, I did check, and you confirmed it earlier telling me that he's been with you for several weeks. If you would like to go back on your statement and tell me that he's a ghost, go right ahead and contradict yourself. Then we'll all know that you're a liar.

Oh, Matthew, Matthew, Matthew, what am I going to do with you? I know you didn't overlook this gem.

Now maybe I'm not up to date on the latest slang you kids are using, but last time I checked "sending him to ZI and keeping him there" is the the precise definition of PZI. I know this is a Spartan nation, I did check, and you confirmed it earlier telling me that he's been with you for several weeks. If you would like to go back on your statement and tell me that he's a ghost, go right ahead and contradict yourself. Then we'll all know that you're a liar.

I'm starting to think you're not actually reading through my posts ;)

Seeing as else would mean someone besides the person I already referred to, I see you have no further evidence.

Care to post the attack that got you to ZI then?

Oh he sold all his infra, didn't he. I don't really know, I haven't been keeping up with the Sileath/RV drama, but it seems to be serving a bored Planet Bob a discussion topic, so anyone wanna recap the history?

Asking for every member of your alliance to be infallable would be too much, I agree.

Asking a military leader to check to see if the person being attacked was an actual member or not however is not asking for much. I am curious as to exactly how low your standards for leadership are that you have someone authorized to declare attacks on a legitimate alliance (FAIL) who doesn't even do basic fact checking before beginning the threats.

You can spin it how you like, this reflects poorly on MHA's leadership.

lol I forgot I was speaking to people who have never ever made a mistake in their life, or been part of an alliance that has made a mistake. Forgive me for being a mere mortal amongst Perfect Gods. Your opinion is highly regarded and should be taken as absolute law. How dare I point out our failure and attempt to explain it, clearly it was unforgivable. And of course my attempts to explain were nothing but dirty spin and in no way an honest attempt to clarify the situation, you are of course right. I shall promptly go flog myself for this disgrace.

There's just not enough sarcasm in the world to respond to a post like that.

If you would please PM me this once a day, just an update, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

There is a new thing for that kind of stuff it´s called twitter. Maybe hizzy can add the consistence and color and make it more like a dairy :)

Just my 2 cents.

You really going to try to make a differentiation between 1 infra and 0 infra? Our war is over.

Well, "zero" is an integral part of "zero infrastructure". Otherwise it would be called OI (one infra) or maybe RLI (really low infra). But the Zero is a 0, not a 1, for that is a one.

There is a new thing for that kind of stuff it´s called twitter. Maybe hizzy can add the consistence and color and make it more like a dairy :)

Just my 2 cents.

$%&@ it, I'll make a novel out of it. Apparently it keeps people entertained so why not?

)): twitter )):

It is a sign of how weak this game is that someone who is clearly such a attention-mongering, alliance-baiting fool isn't being driven to ZI and kept there with some war declaration like "You Wanted Attention?" If some alliance is dumb enough to protect him, they should go down with him.

Gosh, these Spartans, they're new Hegemony, but worse :o

;)

I see what you did thar :awesome:

You really going to try to make a differentiation between 1 infra and 0 infra? Our war is over.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong (I'm going out of my way to do this for you, by the way. Normally the only things I read are the 0's on the check.) but are you trying to tell him your war with him is over?

Whoop-de-damn-doo! You're getting attacked kiddo. By a lot of people.

So judging by that you're at war with BTA, FAIL, Dynomite Pact, and I couldn't tell if you were at war with NSO because at this point it doesn't matter.

Off.... TO CARL'S POOL!

lol I forgot I was speaking to people who have never ever made a mistake in their life, or been part of an alliance that has made a mistake. Forgive me for being a mere mortal amongst Perfect Gods. Your opinion is highly regarded and should be taken as absolute law. How dare I point out our failure and attempt to explain it, clearly it was unforgivable. And of course my attempts to explain were nothing but dirty spin and in no way an honest attempt to clarify the situation, you are of course right. I shall promptly go flog myself for this disgrace.

I am glad that you recognize my greatness. I fully expect a video on YouTube of this flogging as proof of your repetance.

Or maybe you could try and not respond to this issue with sarcasm, and recognize that there is a severe lack of capable and competent military leadership in your alliance. Just a thought.

Or maybe you could try and not respond to this issue with sarcasm, and recognize that there is a severe lack of capable and competent military leadership in your alliance. Just a thought.

That's not within your province to comment on. MHA has the finest military force ever assembled on Bob, but they are also human. Just like you, as much as you'd hate to admit it.