New Era Cancellation

jvjhvhjgvvb.jpg

Today, I come to you with a bit of bad news. A little while back New Era and Coalition of Blue States decided to get together, and create a little pact that would draw us closer together, we signed a ToA named "Best Freaking Friends Forever!!" Today, that pact/treaty is cut and we move our separate ways on Planet Bob, and in CN.

Withdrawal

It is recommended that all diplomatic options are used to preserve this treaty. However if either alliance wishes to with draw from the treaty they will give 48 hours notice, that will be posted in both Embassies. No act of aggression will take place between the two alliances directly or indirectly till the 48 hours have passed.

Both signatories have discussed the cancellation in private channels on IRC, and the 48 hours notice was given. New Era wishes the best of luck to CBS and all who are in it, as always.

o/ CBS

o/ New Era

-Rosen

Edited by Mr Rosenberger

it is never easy to see two alliances part ways specially when both have people we hold in high regards. I understand why you did it CBS and im proud you took the stance you did hopefully in the future both of you can be best friends again.

o/CBS

o/ New era

I hope both of you keep in touch and still keep being friends.

Well, under the circumstances this was the best thing for New Era to do. We are willing to keep an active friendship with CBS, for as long as we both exist.

Like I said, o/ CBS and Long Live CBS

o/ New Era