• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so either

1) someone is getting a ton of reps and doesn't want the world at large to know

or

2) you guys haven't decided yet and don't want the world to know.

so which is it?

Neither actually.

PEACE be unto you, not as the world giveth, Give I unto you...

Yes lets by all means, rebuild and recover, with a goal in mind far greater then World Domination, let us pursue a better world...

0/ Bob

0/ PoF

0/ Legion

0/ Olympus

0/ Purple Peace and Unity

PaladinZ

BIGz

Edited by MeBIGz

It was a battle that will never be forgotten. Soldiers weary lie in the gutters of their nations, winds of calm blowing through the streets as they lay down their arms for the first time in a memory that knows only war and conflict. They all have victory and defeat in equal measure, at the greatest of costs.

A victory well deserved. A peace befitting all combatants. Will we see change? Only time shall tell.

o/ Karma!

o/ Pacifica!

like what? Please tell me what terms that the NPO has offered that is worse?

1. GATO will be overseen for an indefinite period of time, to be no less than 5 months, by a viceroy. That viceroy shall be Koona, Imperial Officer of the New Pacific Order. He will have complete sovereignty over GATO, including root admin access to their forums for oversight purposes. The Viceroy will determine what, if any, military improvements and soldier/tank levels GATO nations will be allowed to have.

lol....? and that's worse than the reps we're being offered now?

The wonders they needed to decom came close to $200mil combined for each nation that owned them. I'm not sure how many of the wonders MK had, I'm sure someone knows, but it's a hefty figure. Worse than that though is the 2 months of their wonder clock that they will never get back.

Neither actually.

So I'm really at a loss as to why the figures wouldn't be released since it's been asked 100 times as you said yourself, and clearly none of the alliances have anything to be ashamed of by the figures, as again you said yourself.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

The wonders they needed to decom came close to $200mil combined for each nation that owned them. I'm not sure how many of the wonders MK had, I'm sure someone knows, but it's a hefty figure. Worse than that though is the 2 months of their wonder clock that they will never get back.

excuse me, but right now mushroom kingdom doesn't even have that many Hidden nuclear missle silos as well as weapon research complexses. Imagine what they had a year ago? It only affected a handful of their alliance members. But these reps infect the entire alliance greatly?

excuse me, but right now mushroom kingdom doesn't even have that many Hidden nuclear missle silos as well as weapon research complexses. Imagine what they had a year ago? It only affected a handful of their alliance members. But these reps infect the entire alliance greatly?

maybe they don't have that many because they had to be destroyed after they took so much damage that hey weren't able to re-buy WRCs? Maybe they don't have that many now because they just haven't had a chance to buy them back?

Let's not even get into the viceroys the forced government changes, bannings of government members the forced ejection and PZIing of members and any of the other crap NPO has pulled over the years.

Not many? They have over $5 billion worth of WRCs at the moment. Like I said I don't know the exact figures at the time, but it wasn't cheap. Considering the likelihood that most of the nations forced to destroy them were at a point way below the levels required to buy them back (8.5k infra) it's unsurprising they weren't bought by the bucketload immediately. Also like I said, it's the 2 months lost on their wonder clocks that does more damage. Puts all of their nations at a permenant 2 month disadvantage from where they were, and there's no arguing against that fact.

1. GATO will be overseen for an indefinite period of time, to be no less than 5 months, by a viceroy. That viceroy shall be Koona, Imperial Officer of the New Pacific Order. He will have complete sovereignty over GATO, including root admin access to their forums for oversight purposes. The Viceroy will determine what, if any, military improvements and soldier/tank levels GATO nations will be allowed to have.

If you still don't like it, try that one for size. I mean I just picked the easiest one to find that popped into my head. There's a long list of terms NPO has imposed that are far worse than those given to yourself.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

Not many? They have over $5 billion worth of WRCs at the moment. Like I said I don't know the exact figures at the time, but it wasn't cheap. Considering the likelihood that most of the nations forced to destroy them were at a point way below the levels required to buy them back (8.5k infra) it's unsurprising they weren't bought by the bucketload immediately. Also like I said, it's the 2 months lost on their wonder clocks that does more damage. Puts all of their nations at a permenant 2 month disadvantage from where they were, and there's no arguing against that fact.

If you still don't like it, try that one for size. I mean I just picked the easiest one to find that popped into my head. There's a long list of terms NPO has imposed that are far worse than those given to yourself.

So you think this is so much more better?

Different wars = Different situations.

Edited by London

like what? Please tell me what terms that the NPO has offered that is worse?

If the viceoroys aren't enough for you, how about:

As conditions for peace, FAN will:

1. Destroy all factories, nukes, air force, CMs and tanks. FAN will only keep enough soldiers to keep their population happy. Decommission must happen within seven (7) days. This state of decommission shall last three (3) months from the time the terms are ratified.

Different wars = Different situations.

This futile response is a tacit admission that you had no idea what you were talking about and were just spewing out party lines like a mindless drone. Come back when you've read some history.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Quite.

In my opinion. JUST MINE. Maybe not yours. These were definetely the harshest terms ingame. To my belief, you're just trying to mix together all those terms.

Different Wars = Different situations, where there were different terms. You can't mix a war's peace term with a completely different one..

In my opinion. JUST MINE. Maybe not yours. These were definetely the harshest terms ingame. To my belief, you're just trying to mix together all those terms.

Different Wars = Different situations, where there were different terms. You can't mix a war's peace term with a completely different one..

So why are you trying to do just that? How can these be the harshest terms in game when you've nothing to compare them to by your logic.

But isn't that exactly what you are doing in order to come up with the opinion that these terms are the harshest ever? Why is this not just a different war with a different situation? Why can you compare your terms to others but no one else can?