Announcement From The Echelon

I hope you treat all treaty partners equally from this point forward.

protip: When you have a treaty saying you will help, not helping generally makes you look pretty crappy.

What if we cancel then enter anyway, what's your opinion of us then?

To be completely honest, if I was in charge of an alliance and my treaty says to help despite it being a wrong cause, I'd cancel immediately without caring about the peanut gallery in the OWF.

Edited by Viking

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, somehow they got all messed up by hiding in peace mode. Damn Admin and adding his infra/tech decay to nations in peace mode!

Yeah, I'm thinking I didn't tell you anything about your past...just the future you've created for yourself. Of course, you won't remember this. I'll remind you though.

EDIT: You know, I really wish some of you (GOD/MA) would take a step back and realize how arrogant you are acting right now. This is all going to come back and bite you, yet you don't even seem to realize it.

Some could say that about your ignorance...

And GOD has been on both the winning side and the losing side. The terms they have given out so far has been more than fair (in this war and past wars). This enemy [echelon] deserve these types of reps; not only for attacking them (yes, Echelon attacked GOD, not the other way around) but for the multiple threats Echelon has been involved with against allies.

What if we cancel then enter anyway, what's your opinion of us then?

Except Echelon didn't do that, nice try.

To be completely honest, if I was in charge of an alliance and my treaty says to help despite it being a wrong cause, I'd cancel immediately without caring about the peanut gallery in the OWF.

Now the OWF has become a peanut gallery. I love you.

as for the terms? these terms were offered to echelon before they started bleeding members and when they had a total of over 150k tech. They didn't take them then, they took them now.

Yeah everyone keeps saying it to justify the figures but I can't see how it can jusify the rest of the awful terms.

Some could say that about your ignorance...

That it will....?

And GOD has been on both the winning side and the losing side. The terms they have given out so far has been more than fair (in this war and past wars). This enemy [echelon] deserve these types of reps; not only for attacking them (yes, Echelon attacked GOD, not the other way around) but for the multiple threats Echelon has been involved with against allies.

I think I've already accepted the reasoning behind these reps as being rational, but something I still disagree with. I'm pretty sure, actually, my entire trend of posting has been in an attempt to display how I disagree with them.

I really appreciated that you took the time to post though, I look forward to talking more with you.

Just a question, since you seem to have all the answers.

There is one answer I'm missing...

It always has been, but at least buy me dinner first.

Only to those who don't pay attention to the pulse of the masses. The same folks you now call the peanut gallery overthrew the Hegemony (who shrugged them off as the peanut gallery), never forget that. Also, I don't like to take it slow. I already told my Mom about you.

Only to those who don't pay attention to the pulse of the masses. The same folks you now call the peanut gallery overthrew the Hegemony (who shrugged them off as the peanut gallery), never forget that.

Most reasonable people understand that the majority of the posters here are simply the loudest, and not the best examples of their respective alliances, and it is on the backs of the silent that this war was won (and lost).

Most reasonable people understand that the majority of the posters here are simply the loudest, and not the best examples of their respective alliances, and it is on the backs of the silent that this war was won (and lost).

Who ever said anything about alliances? Opinions on the OWF is a very accurate way of tracking political trends.

I guess I'm just behind the times, then.

I've been pretty consistent in my opinion that reps are ok when deserved, and the change that was needed was in who was giving them out, because those people did it far too often and for little cause.

Somehow since I'm not for white peace and I'm not quiet, that means I'm a hypocrite that wants to fight everyone. What can I do?

I've been pretty consistent in my opinion that reps are ok when deserved, and the change that was needed was in who was giving them out, because those people did it far too often and for little cause.

Somehow since I'm not for white peace and I'm not quiet, that means I'm a hypocrite that wants to fight everyone. What can I do?

We can definitely tell.

Edited by Nizzle

Who ever said anything about alliances? Opinions on the OWF is a very accurate way of tracking political trends.

OWF is best at tracking the loudest, not necessarily the correct, positions of alliances. For example those in favour of exterminating the NPO are the loudest, and angriest, and feel the need to share their hatred. Those of us who do not have the same level of enthusiasm do not feel the need to say so quite as often.

Do you bother reading what you type anymore?

It was a jab at the thought that all Echelon nations had fought in the war to some capacity, and this is the second time you quoted me with a nonsense retort without refuting what I said. You should probably interject some content any time now. It doesn't have to be popular, just make it something.