Announcement From The Echelon

:lol1: I love your logic behind how the reps are not hard to pay or the logic behind them giving up earlier. I guess everyone should surrender right away so they can pay reps better.

The less damage you give/take, the less they'll call for your head and the easier it'll be to pay off.

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're coming for every single alliance that fought on Karma's side, and if you think otherwise then you're either very naive or very foolish. It might take a year, or two, or three, but you can sure as hell bet that they're coming. We've been fighting each other for three years, and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

By that logic, Karma will soon turn their attention to the Hegemony that got away. Is that valid?

EDIT: And they won't come for every single Karma alliance, unless Karma is categorized by alliances that issued harsh terms. Then yes, they will. However, if Karma is every alliance which fought in this war, regardless of terms issued, they won't.

Edited by Nizzle

Glad to see y'all are finally taking peace, Echelon. You fought well.

To those saying the reps are too high I would like to remind you that when the numbers were first worked out, Echelon had about 100k tech. As my Lord has said above, the terms are still quite payable so we hadn't felt the need to lower them; I believe they expect to have them paid off in about a month. If you still believe the terms are too harsh with that taken into account, so be it.

OK I think our conversation is done. I can already see the game you are trying to play.

OOC: Yes, Cybernations. The game that we are both playing.

IC: Yes, semantics. The game that we are both playing.

Edited by Vilien

"so, you're going after hegemony in the future c/d"

"what hegemony"

"i see your ruse, good sir"

I love these threads.

Everyone knows very well who were members of the ebil Hegemony prior to this war. I'm not going to argue semantics, which was the route he was heading down. "Oh, well, they weren't technically the Hegemony."

Stay classy GOD. B)

Are you guys happy now Echelon for backstab polar and sell us for gain one vision membership? -_-

We will not sink into a smear war with them. Their sins are long, and they are known to us all. We will fight this war with no joy, and we will fight it with honor and dignity. We will not impose draconian terms, but we will not tolerate such underhanded tactics being employed against us. Our haste was unbecoming, and it was shameful, but our hand was forced. I hope that the population of Planet Bob will understand this, and forgive us our malfeasance.

On behalf of Karma,

Archon

Banning people from gov? 26 people to pay 34k of tech? Karma, I just want to say thank you for make my sigs become more than propaganda but truth.

wapropaganda.png

warpropaganda03.png

Edited by D34th

The less damage you give/take, the less they'll call for your head and the easier it'll be to pay off.

Why even fight wars anymore, lets just demand reps right up front so that they could be payed off in the best and timely manner, no need for fighting or stopping tyranny from taking over.

Are you guys happy now Echelon for backstab polar and sell us for one vision membership? -_-

Banning people from gov? 26 people to pay 34k of tech? Karma, I just want to say thank you for make my sigs become more than propaganda but truth.

wapropaganda.png

warpropaganda03.png

OK. This is my favorite post in this thread.

Glad to see y'all are finally taking peace, Echelon. You fought well.

To those saying the reps are too high I would like to remind you that when the numbers were first worked out, Echelon had about 100k tech. As my Lord has said above, the terms are still quite payable so we hadn't felt the need to lower them; I believe they expect to have them paid off in about a month. If you still believe the terms are too harsh with that taken into account, so be it.

If you split the reps equally among those nations able to pay, 11 of the 26 will be left with 0 technology and 5 of those 26 nations are already at 0 infra. The reps may be payable but they are still extreme the numbers should have been adjusted after a month of continued beatdown.

This is worse than NPO's terms by far. Of the about 20 nations of this alliance that qualify to pay reps, they have to pay over 3x what they collectively own in tech compared to the 150+ NPO nations paying maybe double of what they own. o/ echelon for being far better than NPO could ever be, but we all knew that anyway.

Edited by Obiwan

Honestly, I am disgusted.

Be extremely clear, I think Echelon have much to answer for, but not to the assembled throng of self appointed vigilantes riding under the banner of Karma.

Echelon did not start this war, the entered to defend an ally. Forcing an admission of this kind is pathetic, unworthy of your lofty ideals and contrary to the stated objectives of this campaign.

Banning people from government, I know how this one feels, honestly again, disgusting and pathetic.

The actual terms, you people need to take your collective head out of your collective fundamental orifice and have a good look around, mostly at yourselves and ponder some home truths. Right now you hold a tenuous grip on some power, the grip is tenuous because individually most of your alliances rely heavily on others to enjoy any kind of power at all. Enjoy the power trip while you can.

Instead of making a stand for a better world, you just set it back well into the dark ages. I frankly expected crap terms, but to see so many alliances benefit from the corruption of Karma and others suffer at its hand is simply too much for the camel to bear.

Hopefully the childish, pathetic and overbearing nature of some of you and yours has been sufficiently sated now.

tl:dr. way to win the battle and lose the war. NFI.