An apology to the GPA

If the change is from bad to good - then yes.

If the change is from bad to good In Your Opinion, then yes. That is actually what you posted.

The New Pacific Order did what they did for quite awhile due to thinking it was changing the world from bad to good In Their Opinion.

Congratulations, you learned nothing and show you did not push for the removal of NPO to remove that type of thinking but so that it would be your way of thinking and not theirs.

It isn't just you though because we have seen admittals of Aqua talking about all banding together to attack NSO. Talk about a beatdown. TDO could have handled themselves in that respect but all of Aqua coming in was more about the quick rising Sanction Race menace called NpO as well as the admitting of Citadel not liking Tyga and thus STA. This is why I see the continuance of all this such as you are perpetrating as an attack on Frostbite not just NSO.

With that though I am done. You have painted yourself as one who would wantonly disregard another alliance's sovereignty simply because they do not think in a similiar fashion as you. I would respond to that with what is the point of having different alliances then?

I will leave the answering of that to someone else though as this has been nothing but a merry-go-round which ends in the fact that you simply wish to control, it has nothing to do with protecting others as that was already accomplished.

I would say that is not an appology for recruiting from another alliance, nor purposely picking alliances which can be considered as weak or easy targets for this kind of bullying behaviour.

What the hell is with this constant calling of a SANCTIONED alliance as weak and defenseless? TDO is many times larger then NSO. They are not a weak or easy target and as NSO committed that "aggressive" act on their own they would have been on their own if TDO attacked them. Your attempt to build this into a CB against Frostbite is blatent and obvious as the whole basis of your argument for such is an obvious lie.

Edited by HeinousOne

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say that is not an appology for recruiting from another alliance, nor purposely picking alliances which can be considered as weak or easy targets for this kind of bullying behaviour.

Yes, the apology was for the wording of the private messages, not the sending of the messages. There's nothing wrong with the act of sending recruitment messages.

The next time my mailman drops off a letter in my mailbox, I'll make sure to ask him to stop bullying me.

If the change is from bad to good In Your Opinion, then yes. That is actually what you posted.

It's not just my opinion, if we held a poll, I'd bet you 50 tech it would be the overwhelming majority's opinion.

With that though I am done. You have painted yourself as one who would wantonly disregard another alliance's sovereignty simply because they do not think in a similiar fashion as you.

That's pretty rich, coming from an ally and a supporter of an alliance who tried to recruit from other alliances - thereby violating their sovereignty - apparently because they think differently to them.

What the hell is with this constant calling of a SANCTIONED alliance as weak and defenseless? TDO is many times larger then NSO. They are not a weak or easy target and as NSO committed that "aggressive" act on their own they would have been on their own if TDO attacked them.

Because TDO is not militarily experienced, because NSO would be supported by other warmongers, because this all would eventuate in a loss for TDO - if they went to war, which it would be obvious they would not, on account of their relative neutrality.

Your attempt to build this into a CB against Frostbite

You are truly mad if you think I am trying to do anything of the kind.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would call TDO or GPA weak or defenseless alliances, or easy targets, or anything else of that sort. Both are sanctioned, and, really, you're reaching here, and this is coming from someone who pretty much does that for a living around these parts.

I'm sure there are legitimate things you can be outraged about.

Yes, the apology was for the wording of the private messages, not the sending of the messages. There's nothing wrong with the act of sending recruitment messages.

The next time my mailman drops off a letter in my mailbox, I'll make sure to ask him to stop bullying me.

This is an incredibly flawed analogy, because it does not deal with one's affiliation to any entity.

That's pretty rich, coming from an ally and a supporter of an alliance who tried to recruit from other alliances - thereby violating their sovereignty - apparently because they think differently to them.

Please explain to me how sending recruitment messages to an alliance violates their sovereignty.

I know that I may be out of line by posting something that at least actually has to do with the original topic of this thread. :P

But given that it is about the relationship and interaction between the GPA and NSO, I have a couple of questions about some posts made by NSO members that I would like a little more clarification:

Because Sparta and TOP do not follow the path of a Great Lie.
We sent them to the alliances most opposed to us from an ideological standpoint.

What do you mean by “a Great Lie”? Also, why do you think that the GPA is “most opposed to you from an ideological standpoint”? In what ways?

I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance for them.

Corinan reposting this:
(Ivan Moldavi @ Jul 4 2009, 01:56 AM)

I would also like to offer them an apology for the wording of the message that went out to their membership. While I do not agree with the concept of neutrality and believe it is a tool of the great lie, it was unnecessary to convey that disagreement with direct insults towards their alliance, specifically the last line of the message itself.

Again, to the nations of the Green Protection Agency, I apologize if the wording of our message caused damage to your morale or insulted you in any way. My bad.

Corinan, why don't you just make this your sig? :P

Besides, not many people believe this bunch of whatever Ivan wrote and some of us are sickened by this.

I think this is one of the ten reasons this is going on still so please don't flash what Ivan said everywhere because it doesn't really work right now.

I know that I may be out of line by posting something that at least actually has to do with the original topic of this thread. :P

But given that it is about the relationship and interaction between the GPA and NSO, I have a couple of questions about some posts made by NSO members that I would like a little more clarification:

What do you mean by “a Great Lie”? Also, why do you think that the GPA is “most opposed to you from an ideological standpoint”? In what ways?

I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance for them.

The "Great Lie" is peace. Peace is a lie. Neutral alliance perpetuate the lie.

What do you mean by “a Great Lie”?

you are never out of line my friend to post.

In my way of looking at it "a Great Lie" is whatever NSO looks down upon.

I think the people if your nation should overthrow you, please you clearly are not fit for your job.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Could you please explain to me how sending recruitment messages violates an alliances sovereignty. Thank you.

I think the people if your nation should overthrow you, please you clearly are not fit for your job.

Man, I can't believe you are still at this. Like others have said, let it go. There must be something out there worth the effort you are putting forth over something so minor that has been resolved a day ago.

Also, no King Silas, the Great Lie is not anything NSO disagrees with, it's just peace, it's been stated many, many times and is probably in half of their sigs or posts.

Edited by William Blake

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Could you please explain to me how sending recruitment messages violates an alliances sovereignty. Thank you.

I dont think sovereignty is the word I would look at but it's more like a "violation of rights".

I see it like this:

A woman (GPA) is walking down a street, a man (NSO) comes from behind and touches her.

THAT is a violation of rights and that is how I see it as.

P.S. sorry mods for the picture in your minds now but it had to be said.

Also, no King Silas, the Great Lie is not anything NSO disagrees with, it's just peace, it's been stated many, many times and is probably in half of their sigs or posts.

Look back at my post and read what it says,

In my way of looking at it.....

They can say whatever they want but this is my way of looking at it.

Edited by King Silas

I dont think sovereignty is the word I would look at but it's more like a "violation of rights".

I see it like this:

A woman (GPA) is walking down a street, a man (NSO) comes from behind and touches her.

THAT is a violation of rights and that is how I see it as.

P.S. sorry mods for the picture in your minds now but it had to be said.

So.......LOL......we sexually harassed the Green Protection Agency with our recruitment messages?

So.......LOL......we sexually harassed the Green Protection Agency with our recruitment messages?

Where I come from it's not harassing, it's a "Violation of Rights, Privacy, and Space" and you (NSO) violated all three

Also where I come from (again) you get jail time for that and it's some where between 3-5 years so in CN I would think that you SHOULD get some kind of punishment, and Im all for war now see this.

sorry but I had to state my opinion, and I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

I guess I just don't understand how you could see it that way. But no need to reply, I don't really care, you just seemed to be confused so I was clarifying it for you.

:rolleyes:

The "Great Lie" is peace. Peace is a lie. Neutral alliance perpetuate the lie.

While I can not speak for the other “neutral alliances”, I have a strong understanding of the values of the GPA (since I wrote the current Charter and DoN).

While you may think that the GPA exists to promote “Peace”, that is not the case. Or at least far from what we “perpetuate”. The GPA’s principles are Neutrality, Sovereignty and Protection. We define our Neutrality as conducting interactions with other Alliances and nations in an honest, friendly and impartial manner and not partaking in any inter-Alliance politics or issues that do not directly involve the GPA.

Peace may or may not be a byproduct. The GPA has been involved in one of the larger wars on Planet Bob. We also have on going wars almost constantly.

Implying that we exist to perpetuate “Peace” falls short of the full truth.

And what would that be kind sir?

That NSO can get away with many things and NOT get punished by this?

Ivan apologized for the wording of the message, and he said he would only recruit from alliances that recruit from NSO. What else is there to do?

Where I come from it's not harassing, it's a "Violation of Rights, Privacy, and Space" and you (NSO) violated all three

Also where I come from (again) you get jail time for that and it's some where between 3-5 years so in CN I would think that you SHOULD get some kind of punishment, and Im all for war now see this.

sorry but I had to state my opinion, and I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

I am confused still. How is sending recruitment messages to an alliance a "Violation of Rights, Privacy, and Space?"

If he gives an apology for sending those messages then I'll cool down.

And other alliances will do it just for fun now (possibly) but I think every alliance knows that this is a bad thing to do.

What can we do?

Fine NSO with 3,000,000 per nation that NSO tried to recruit.

I know this is illogical but it teaches other alliances not to do this and NSO to never do it again.

Edit: this was in reply to Dan

Edited by King Silas

I am confused still. How is sending recruitment messages to an alliance a "Violation of Rights, Privacy, and Space?"

ok lets say that NSO never did what you guys did.

then some alliance tried to recruit people from NSO INCLUDING NSO's rulers (yes that implies you too, Corinan)

Would NSO really stand for that? No obviously NOT! What would happen, hmm..... war perhaps? IDK that is up to the leaders of NSO and since I don't know what they do to..... umm..... special areas par-say but I think NSO would bring a heavy hand onto that alliance.