Time Scale

King Kevz

Time Scale  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use my own timescale, so if you invade me and I invade back, only those things built on my timescale will be there.

Just the same, if on your timescale my defenses are finished and on mine they're not, then they're not finished.

That is why you pre-determine wars and RP's in general.

That is why you pre-determine wars and RP's in general.

Or at least negotiate some of the important factors--like the time-scale. I don't think the outcome of a war should be completely negotiated, but rather several POSSIBLE endings to the war. This leaves room for variables such as ambushes, allies, and heck, even climate.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

I use my own timescale, so if you invade me and I invade back, only those things built on my timescale will be there.

Just the same, if on your timescale my defenses are finished and on mine they're not, then they're not finished.

Unless the person attacking RPs slower than you, in which case HIS scale would be used. <3

Each his own, and in times of war the slowest scale, imo.

We already have a tech scale and that forces people to RP by a system so your comment isn't really true as we do already force people to follow a system.

The tech system is there so people who just joined the game don't make a death star. A universal time scale would infringe upon people's RP in an unfair way, so the two are different.

I, for one, am not going to follow any timescale that is forced on the community as a direct or indirect result of this poll. I also recall there being a poll about this earlier, and the CNRP community made its feelings known very clearly. There is no need to bring this up again, especially not so soon.

I don't really think there should be one, just be reasonable. And if there is one, then it should be 1 month = 1 year; and I don't really care what the rest of the community wants thats what I will RP with. :P

Edited by iamthey

I understand that JED but if you take my example someone who uses a different scale can gain an advantage other someone else.

Not really it doesn't matter how fast I build things but in the end IG=IC

1RL month= 1 year always been the way I've RP'ed.

Never the less, each player to their own.

Same

Sargun, you're forcing people to your time-scale? That's not cool.