So update me. What has happened in the last 6 months?

Xacol

I think it has been 6 months since I left the game. I see NPO and the other !@#$%^&* have gone to war with a series of alliances, but due to the lack of alliance descriptions, informative topics, updated wikis or pretty much any informative written record I don't really know why it happened, how it happened, what has happened, who is losing, etc.

So, anyone care to enlighten me about these events? Thanks in advance ^^

Something that did not change: threads of this nature are still against the forum rules.

Paging through the forum rules in the Moderation section showed me the opposite, although probably using keywords to search through it was admittedly not very thorough. Still, let the moderators do their job if this is illegal, since the topic title wasn't "Pseudomoderate here please."

The hegemony got destroyed. Nothing that important :P

Glad to hear that, actually.

NPO got their $@! kicked and now they refuse to surrender.

As expected.

One thing still remains to be explained... what was the cause of the war?

As expected.

One thing still remains to be explained... what was the cause of the war?

From the BS that I heard, Moo DoWed OV because of a spy.

From what I understand he had proof he was spied on, however he DoWed during peace talks, and didn't announce the DoW until like the morning after.

Jesus Christ. Go to CN wiki and search for Karma War. Its all there.

Chill out sir, unfortunately during my absence I must have missed the memo that the war was called the Karma War.

Thanks for the responses so far; any serious or joke posts can keep on coming if you want.

Chill out sir, unfortunately during my absence I must have missed the memo that the war was called the Karma War.

Thanks for the responses so far; any serious or joke posts can keep on coming if you want.

Well they do have a nifty little "recent news" section on the wikia, so you might take a look at that. Also, sorting alliance politics by number of replies or number of views and looking at the threads that people considered important enough to keep alive might be a good place to start. Do the work yourself.